ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humbler! Woman's Ultimate Weapon
Wow, that's a truly cruel looking device. I must admit I'd never heard of one before.

I can't think of a circumstance where a Mistress would have to use one on me. She'd just have to threaten me with it and I'd be on my knees anyway.
(04-24-2019, 08:39 AM)Michelle TV Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 01:18 PM)heidi Wrote: We have trained him to do his makeup and behave for instance at all times not having to work he's required to be Jenna in dress and duties for the weekend. My gf put him on a keto diet and reduced his weight from 200 to 160 and his muscles are gone and looks like a skinny girl now, I haven't introduced corsets and a great idea thanks for mentioning Chris, we make sure Jenna is plugged at all times and have had other CD's over for them to have relations together in fact the only sex he has is gay sex so the progression to full time has been moving to what I have insisted from the beginning, to a 50's housewife. My strong nature is followed without question and since I control his housing, money and future that's what will be. I firmly believe that taking away his gender the only alternative was to be a housewife and its something as women become economically the dominant sex will be quite common in the future as what else are men really good for?

Thank you Ma'am for the little update. Being a 50's housewife is really all we born with a deformity as male really are good for. Hopefully Jenna is still caged when you whore her out! I agree with RF and make male clothes abhorrent to her. Speaking of which are Jenna's dresses pretty A-line. Stockings and girdle, corsets are so cool too, proper hour glass shape. 

Heart Heart Heart 

A-line dress
Yes a nice polka dot A line dress is required day ware for Jenna, only reason I keep a set of male clothes is if we have an unexpected visitor just as a precaution.
(04-23-2019, 10:04 AM)heidi Wrote:
(04-23-2019, 04:10 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 09:55 AM)heidi Wrote: We had worked together and I knew from some comments about spanking and just submissive to me it progressed gradually with mild femdom, 5 years later hes our 50's housewife doing all the chores for me and my gf who helps me dominate him, we do have some harsh punishments when he disobeys like him in his humbler and in a dog kennel on weekends, we are both on the butch side looking masculine so in our house its real gender swap. Yes he does know that once retired he goes to Jenna 24/7 and is the lady of the house.

Love it, especially turning him into a submissive 50's housewife. I have no doubt that as he cleans in his pretty dresses he doens't forget who is in charge now. How soon will he be Jenna 24/7? Does any of his old friends or family know about Jenna?

RF
Hes about 8 months away but doing extensive training on the weekends to walk in heels, talk softly, dress properly and makeup and perform the proper household chores expected. I'm very demanding and inspect his work with harsh discipline if not up to expectations because I have to watch for short cuts and plain male laziness.  Since its been a few years now he's mostly there until its a full time existence. I have to say its very liberating not having to do these mundane tasks and with his limited intelligence and submissive nature its a perfect situation for my gf and myself.  None of his friends and family know about this as they are living in other states so that makes it easier, I will allow him to keep a pair of male pants for those instances when its needed.

HEIDI...  have You and Your Lover ever helped other Females or Female couples to expand Their experiences in properly reversing and thus correcting Their lifestyle to the true Female Led ideal of sexual relations and hierarchy.   One suspects once othe women can see the results of female Empowerment Their interest peaks and grows.   If so might some accounts of other future Female Masters you've aided teaching be told here?
(04-25-2019, 06:31 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(04-21-2019, 09:55 AM)heidi Wrote: We had worked together and I knew from some comments about spanking and just submissive to me it progressed gradually with mild femdom, 5 years later hes our 50's housewife doing all the chores for me and my gf who helps me dominate him, we do have some harsh punishments when he disobeys like him in his humbler and in a dog kennel on weekends, we are both on the butch side looking masculine so in our house its real gender swap. Yes he does know that once retired he goes to Jenna 24/7 and is the lady of the house.

Love it, especially turning him into a submissive 50's housewife. I have no doubt that as he cleans in his pretty dresses he doens't forget who is in charge now. How soon will he be Jenna 24/7? Does any of his old friends or family know about Jenna?

RF
Hes about 8 months away but doing extensive training on the weekends to walk in heels, talk softly, dress properly and makeup and perform the proper household chores expected. I'm very demanding and inspect his work with harsh discipline if not up to expectations because I have to watch for short cuts and plain male laziness.  Since its been a few years now he's mostly there until its a full time existence. I have to say its very liberating not having to do these mundane tasks and with his limited intelligence and submissive nature its a perfect situation for my gf and myself.  None of his friends and family know about this as they are living in other states so that makes it easier, I will allow him to keep a pair of male pants for those instances when its needed.

HEIDI...  have You and Your Lover ever helped other Females or Female couples to expand Their experiences in properly reversing and thus correcting Their lifestyle to the true Female Led ideal of sexual relations and hierarchy.   One suspects once othe women can see the results of female Empowerment Their interest peaks and grows.   If so might some accounts of other future Female Masters you've aided teaching be told here?
Yes I have used my techniques on some subs to be shown that they need to be maids and fem in their new life. It takes away from the stress of being male in a society that is empowering woman more each day and when I meet a male who is interested in me I explain what I want from them which is to be the female in dress and behavior, once I get them into panties and heels the rest is easy they give up their gender as most males are so easy to break and obey women from the time of their mothers so its mostly natural. I run with a group of very aggressive lesbian motorcycle dykes and we meet many bi or gay men who want to be 'wives' to us on a daily basis, so the house is filled with feminized males and macho females, I think its the future and feels so right seeing them all dolled up and being so prissy.

(04-26-2019, 03:49 PM)heidi Wrote:
(04-25-2019, 06:31 PM)whyguys Wrote:

RF

Yes I have used my techniques on some subs to be shown that they need to be maids and fem in their new life. It takes away from the stress of being male in a society that is empowering woman more each day and when I meet a male who is interested in me I explain what I want from them which is to be the female in dress and behavior, once I get them into panties and heels the rest is easy they give up their gender as most males are so easy to break and obey women from the time of their mothers so its mostly natural. I run with a group of very aggressive lesbian motorcycle dykes and we meet many bi or gay men who want to be 'wives' to us on a daily basis, so the house is filled with feminized males and macho females, I think its the future and feels so right seeing them all dolled up and being so prissy.
I also use my superior mind to explain they aren't adequate as men anyway and would be much happier as a female, you wouldn't believe how successful this approach is as being the simple creatures they are with their 4 or 5 inch mistake of nature they realize I'm right and the training begins, see there are alpha males and beta sh(males).
Ms Heidi, when you get a new male is there a point where they truly break mentally and really cry realizing their life has changed forever. My wife is starting to push more, making sure I'm in panties everyday and not ever allowed to talk back or disagree with her  yesterday I said I'm so busy we should get a maid and she told me I'm the maid.  It does take an emotional toll for a man who has been alpha to realize I may soon be in skirts and over her knee not part of sex but actual everyday real life
(04-26-2019, 05:06 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: Ms Heidi, when you get a new male is there a point where they truly break mentally and really cry realizing their life has changed forever. My wife is starting to push more, making sure I'm in panties everyday and not ever allowed to talk back or disagree with her  yesterday I said I'm so busy we should get a maid and she told me I'm the maid.  It does take an emotional toll for a man who has been alpha to realize I may soon be in skirts and over her knee not part of sex but actual everyday real life

Yes I have broken men which isn't very hard and once it happens they give up all power and are the weaker sex after all. You will have a happier marriage if you succumb to the will of the woman and realize the game is changing now as women are surpassing men on all fronts the last will be physical but mark my words and prediction the younger generation girls are more into health and pride in their bodies as boys are soft, paunchy couch potatoes. Your in a great situation to be the maid and let her make the decisions, she's stronger willed and more intelligent because of natures gift to females, be her wife and serve her with respect and honor.
Thank you and all women. This coming week when the kids are at school I will ask my wife to take total control and fully feminize me and hold me accountable for my male ego and horrible chauvinism over the years
(04-26-2019, 06:46 PM)heidi Wrote:
(04-26-2019, 05:06 PM)Littlegurlemily Wrote: Ms Heidi, when you get a new male is there a point where they truly break mentally and really cry realizing their life has changed forever. My wife is starting to push more, making sure I'm in panties everyday and not ever allowed to talk back or disagree with her  yesterday I said I'm so busy we should get a maid and she told me I'm the maid.  It does take an emotional toll for a man who has been alpha to realize I may soon be in skirts and over her knee not part of sex but actual everyday real life

Yes I have broken men which isn't very hard and once it happens they give up all power and are the weaker sex after all. You will have a happier marriage if you succumb to the will of the woman and realize the game is changing now as women are surpassing men on all fronts the last will be physical but mark my words and prediction the younger generation girls are more into health and pride in their bodies as boys are soft, paunchy couch potatoes. Your in a great situation to be the maid and let her make the decisions, she's stronger willed and more intelligent because of natures gift to females, be her wife and serve her with respect and honor.

How true!  The complete total reversal of what the sexes were thought to be in the past does seem to be inevitable!   Once Females saw how easily it was to compete with males given ANY small semblance of an equal playing field, the decline of male power was sealed... an along with that comes also the male girl sex being the one that naturally shall be forever destined to accept the previous 'feminine' nature and status falsely forced upon Women.  HOW JOYFULLY EMPOWERING, AMUSING and SATISFYING it must be for our Female Masters to realize from this point of Herstory on only Women are the sex that shall hold primacy.
(04-26-2019, 06:46 PM)heidi Wrote:

Great work Heidi!
I have successfully used the humbler to turn my slave boy into my slave husband! It is so entertaining watching him try to put the dishes away while his birth defect is being stretched to the extreme trying to reach the shelf the plates go on!
As the weaker gender, males are very easy to break once you have control of the defect between their legs!
Jessie
[quote pid='11936' dateline='1517682826']

Just had a look on Amazon UK and they now appear to be available and at a very good price.  Here is a link below, if you are interested.  These scare me!  Hope to never behave bad enough to experience one.  

Link:  
https://www.amazon.co.uk/s?k=humbler&rh=...=sr_nr_n_3
[/quote]
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Alexandra
A maid in service, to his wife.