satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Vision under the skirts of the boys
In the world with changed roles will be the girls who look under the skirts of the boys when they climb stairs

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(07-09-2017, 01:32 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: In the world with changed roles will be the girls who look under the skirts of the boys when they climb stairs

Of course a great many behaviours that were rampant in the past shall be so mirror-imaged.   But remember, in the future with Females having exceedingly great control, all other roles and activity much more important than such playful voyeurism shall be the norm as well.

One expects looking under male girls' skirts will be far less important than making sure that males are wearing them as a sign of subordinate status and function.
In the reversed world, the women will take their sweet revenge. The girls will chase the boys at school and raise their skirts, exposing their panties. Adult women will subject men, reserving the work formerly called "feminine", being forced To prostitution for the pleasure of women
(07-09-2017, 02:10 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: In the reversed world, the women will take their sweet revenge. The girls will chase the boys at school and raise their skirts, exposing their panties. Adult women will subject men, reserving the work formerly called "feminine", being forced To prostitution for the pleasure of women

Agreed, and women will have free region to harness males when ever they like. Males would be punished for allowing females to lift their skirts and will quickly learn to be submissive.

RF
(07-09-2017, 04:08 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 02:10 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: In the reversed world, the women will take their sweet revenge. The girls will chase the boys at school and raise their skirts, exposing their panties. Adult women will subject men, reserving the work formerly called "feminine", being forced To prostitution for the pleasure of women

Agreed, and women will have free region to harness males when ever they like. Males would be punished for allowing females to lift their skirts and will quickly learn to be submissive.

RF

Yes, Madam, we males would quickly learn to be submissive in the reversed world.
Of course along with the skirts would be the denuding of the body..

Nice smooth legs.. 

And no skirts below the knee's even in winter...

From what I have seen lately this maybe nearer than you women can imagine..
(07-09-2017, 04:45 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: Of course along with the skirts would be the denuding of the body..

Nice smooth legs.. 

Hope so, its my life goal to make this happen. In addition to working with petticoating mothers, I mentor young high school and college age girls. When women no longer have any need for alpha males they will go extinct.

RF
(07-09-2017, 05:09 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-09-2017, 04:45 PM)Michelle TV Wrote: Of course along with the skirts would be the denuding of the body..

Nice smooth legs.. 

Hope so, its my life goal to make this happen. In addition to working with petticoating mothers, I mentor young high school and college age girls. When women no longer have any need for alpha males they will go extinct.

RF

Great to hear that you are mentoring high school and college girls, Madam. What are you teaching them? How do you mentor them?

*curtsy*
The simple fact that Young boys and adult men have to worry that the females do not lift their skirts and expose their pretty ruffled panties will be a great victory for women
(07-09-2017, 06:00 PM)Algoriano1 Wrote: The simple fact that Young boys and adult men have to worry that the females do not lift their skirts and expose their pretty ruffled panties will be a great victory for women

Agree, nothing better than seeing a once alpha brat having his pretty panties put on display be strong warrior girls.

RF