BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cute Nappy Pins
I just bought these really cute nappy pins, They are extra large with ducks and Hello Kitty as a head just like the ones made for babies. they are so so cute.

I only use terry nappy's and hate disposables or as I call them undisposable disposables. They are an environmental disaster.

I love my time in nappy's.
(06-21-2016, 11:18 PM)bAByBunnykins Wrote: I just bought these really cute nappy pins, They are extra large with ducks and Hello Kitty as a head just like the ones made for babies. they are so so cute.

They ARE pretty cute, without a doubt!  Please share -- where did you find them?  I'd like to add some to my diaper pin collection.
Please provided the information as I'm sure a lot of us would like to know
http://www.baby-pants.com/pins_Stuff.php

This is where you can find the pins.

I'm using them and what I like is that they are sharp and go through my terry nappies easily. I have others that don't go through well. Then also don't have ducks etc on. 

These are the best I have ever had.
E bay has some diaper pins for adult babies that are so so so big