Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humiliating nappy change
Ah! Travel nappies!

I remember being made to wear my nappies and baby pants if we went on a long journey as a child. My mother said it was because she didn't want me having to go to the mens' toilets on my own, and that I was too big to go to the ladies' with her.

When I did wet my nappy I remember it being quite uncomfortable if I had to sit in it for some time before being changed.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(08-23-2017, 07:00 AM)Ali Wrote: I remember being made to wear my nappies and baby pants if we went on a long journey as a child. My mother said it was because she didn't want me having to go to the mens' toilets on my own, and that I was too big to go to the ladies' with her.

When I did wet my nappy I remember it being quite uncomfortable if I had to sit in it for some time before being changed.

I remember this so well. I was always taken into the Ladies Toilets with auntie at first, but once she thought there was a chance of people knowing I was really a boy, I was put into nappies for all trips out. I wouldn't have wanted to use the Gents even if I was told to, can you imagine the reaction I would have got going in there, but my aunt always used to say that the Gents was full of "dirty old men". For years I imagined lots of tramps and vagrants going in there for shelter, it was only a very long time later I realised she meant an altogether different kind of dirty old men.

It was very rare that I was ever changed while we were out, I had to wait until we got home, so I often had a very uncomfortable few hours wait.
Lately my mummy has been making sure i get a nappy change when she has her friends over . They delight in seeing me changed and mummy will often get one of her friends to make me go cummies . They have turned this into a game to see who can make mummies darling little baby squirt first . When i do make cummies it is to the sound of laughter cheers and clapping before i am renappied .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Mummies little sissy baby .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel