satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Humiliating nappy change
Where's the most humiliating place you've had a nappy change?

My mother used to punish me by putting me back into nappies and plastic baby pants. One day we were due to go on a picnic, but she'd put a nappy on me and told me I'd be in one until the following morning. I assumed that would mean we wouldn't be going on our picnic. How wrong i was. 

Mummy put a pair of baggy shorts on me over my nappy, and I thought I might get away with no-one noticing. My hopes got up even further when she took us to quite a secluded spot in the corner of a field. 

She'd insisted that I had a couple of bottles of orange squash, and before long I was desperate for a wee. I went to go behind a tree, but she called me back and told me I was to use my nappy. My little sister sniggered as she watched my face go red as I wet myself. 

Mummy left me in my wet nappy for a little while before asking me if I'd like to have my nappy changed. I hated being in a wet nappy, but was terrified about being changed out in the open like that. 

But it was a very quiet spot, and we'd not seen anyone else, so in the end I asked her to change my nappy for me. She laid me on my back, and down came my shorts, followed by my baby pants. I remember Mummy saying "My, my! You really have wet your nappy, haven't you?"

But then, as if it wasn't embarrassing enough to have my wet nappy changed in front of my little sister, just as she unpinned my nappy a cheery voice called "Hello!"

I looked up to see a family out for a walk. They stopped, speechless, when they saw me having my nappy changed. The mother eventually said "Oh, sorry. It must be quite difficult having an older one still in nappies." Their two girls couldn't stop staring. 

Mummy made me raise my bottom as she pulled my wet nappy out from under me. And then there I was, lying on my back with just a t shirt on with my shorts and baby pants round my ankles. 

The family made their excuses and carried on with their walk, but not before they watched me having my clean nappy pinned on and my baby pants and shorts pulled back up. 

I could have cried with shame.
Ali, thank you for sharing your delightful anecdotes with us.
(07-02-2017, 05:08 AM)Ali Wrote: Where's the most humiliating place you've had a nappy change?

My mother used to punish me by putting me back into nappies and plastic baby pants. One day we were due to go on a picnic, but she'd put a nappy on me and told me I'd be in one until the following morning. I assumed that would mean we wouldn't be going on our picnic. How wrong i was. 

Mummy put a pair of baggy shorts on me over my nappy, and I thought I might get away with no-one noticing. My hopes got up even further when she took us to quite a secluded spot in the corner of a field. 

She'd insisted that I had a couple of bottles of orange squash, and before long I was desperate for a wee. I went to go behind a tree, but she called me back and told me I was to use my nappy. My little sister sniggered as she watched my face go red as I wet myself. 

Mummy left me in my wet nappy for a little while before asking me if I'd like to have my nappy changed. I hated being in a wet nappy, but was terrified about being changed out in the open like that. 

But it was a very quiet spot, and we'd not seen anyone else, so in the end I asked her to change my nappy for me. She laid me on my back, and down came my shorts, followed by my baby pants. I remember Mummy saying "My, my! You really have wet your nappy, haven't you?"

But then, as if it wasn't embarrassing enough to have my wet nappy changed in front of my little sister, just as she unpinned my nappy a cheery voice called "Hello!"

I looked up to see a family out for a walk. They stopped, speechless, when they saw me having my nappy changed. The mother eventually said "Oh, sorry. It must be quite difficult having an older one still in nappies." Their two girls couldn't stop staring. 

Mummy made me raise my bottom as she pulled my wet nappy out from under me. And then there I was, lying on my back with just a t shirt on with my shorts and baby pants round my ankles. 

The family made their excuses and carried on with their walk, but not before they watched me having my clean nappy pinned on and my baby pants and shorts pulled back up. 

I could have cried with shame.

Most definitely whilst being walked out on the beach in the hot Summer sun by my Aunt and her daughter. I would be in the extremely uncomfortable beach rubber dungarees. Having been made to drink plenty of fluids at breakfast, ready for a long and hot day out in the rubbers. With a thin and coarse towel nappy pinned tightly on, it would not be long before my body language gave me away to my Aunt and her giggling daughter. A red rubber changing sheet would be produced from Aunt's changing bag, and she would shake it loudly to open it up. This act alone would cause immediate stirrings between my legs. Aunt would summon any nearby female friends and neighbours to gather around to watch. With the rubber sheet laid out on the sand, I would be pushed down onto it on my back in front of the delighted and amused audience.
Then my niece would take over. With the rubber dungarees unstrapped, they would be jerked down to my ankles. The sodden nappy would be removed and I would feel the cool air over me. A sudden further and uncontrolled spurting of my urine causing much delight to our audience. Thoroughly and loudly scolded by both Aunt and her daughter for my ungodly boy's display. I knew only too well just what was to follow. Grasping me by my ankles and hoisting my legs up high, my naked bottom would be in a perfect position for the wooden hairbrush paddling that my niece would enjoy administering. Then a brisk wipe around and application of a stinging cream to my genitals and my upper thighs, where the cutting leg elastics had left bright red marks. Then pinned into a fresh towel nappy and strapped even more tightly back into the rubber dungarees.
J.
I was about 8 and at a small family event with about 15 people. In the late afternoon the large, dry terry nappy that I'd been put in, specifically so I wouldn't have to be changed, sprang a small leak. It wasn't a big deal but my mother noticed it and pointed it out in front of the people she was chatting to and called my Dad over to ask him to go to the car and get a disposable nappy and some plastic pants. When he came back I was taken into the house by my mother and changed on a towel on the floor of the sitting room where two of my aunts, and uncle and my grandmother were looking at some photos. They obviously watched as the nappy was changed and my uncle remarked on the stripes that were across my backside from where I'd been given a hiding a day or two before. What was most embarrassing was that when we went back into the garden so many people patted me on the backside and said, 'That must feel better now.'
Did your family know about you still being in nappies, Mark? Or did they only find out when you had your nappy changed?
(07-05-2017, 10:23 AM)Ali Wrote: Did your family know about you still being in nappies, Mark? Or did they only find out when you had your nappy changed?

Hi Ali

The family knew that I was sometimes kept in nappies.  It wasn't a  big deal and wasn't ever usually remarked on if I had a nappy on.  I didn't need to wear nappies and was fully continent, but my parents would sometimes keep me in them and that was just accepted by the immediate family.  It was unusual for me to be changed in front of other family members, not so much because it was seen as something to be done in private,  but because most times it wasn't necessary,  but if it was, it was usually done quite openly.  This had come as a surprise to teh American branch of the family which visited when i was about 10.  My aunt had married an american chap and, before the days of cheap and easy international travel, their visit was the first time I'd ever met them.  At the airport when we met them my uncle, on being introduced to me, said, 'You're the kid still in diapers, right?'  I remember it because I had no idea what he meant!  Anyway, never having met before he was very curious about why I was wearing 'diapers' and often remarked on it over the next couple of days when they stayed with us.  During that time I was changed twice in front of both of them - once on the floor of the sitting room and once when everyone was sitting in the garden in the afternoon.  Then on one morning my mum was putting my nappy on in my bedroom and aunt asked if she wanted any help and they both put it on me. 

One particularly memorable remark that was made by a family member was a time when my parents and I were meeting my grandparents for lunch out followed by the theatre one afternoon.  On such occassions I was always put into a nappy so it came as no surprise, however my grandmother, on meeting us said to me, 'Goodness gracious, I've never seen such a large nappy.'  It was indeed quite substantial and my Dad laughed and said I had plastic pants and rubber knickers on and was totally sealed in so I definitely wouldn't be needing the toilet, adding that I'd been given a good clear out (meaning an enema) so there was no danger of anything messy either.  I'm not sure if anyone around overheard but I certainly felt that they had and were all looking at me.   

On most family occasions, if I was in a nappy, nobody really bothered as it wasn't that unusual.  What was more often said was, 'No nappy today then?' if I didn't have one on.
(07-06-2017, 05:38 AM)markuk Wrote:
(07-05-2017, 10:23 AM)Ali Wrote: Did your family know about you still being in nappies, Mark? Or did they only find out when you had your nappy changed?

Hi Ali

The family knew that I was sometimes kept in nappies.  It wasn't a  big deal and wasn't ever usually remarked on if I had a nappy on.  I didn't need to wear nappies and was fully continent, but my parents would sometimes keep me in them and that was just accepted by the immediate family.  It was unusual for me to be changed in front of other family members, not so much because it was seen as something to be done in private,  but because most times it wasn't necessary,  but if it was, it was usually done quite openly.  This had come as a surprise to teh American branch of the family which visited when i was about 10.  My aunt had married an american chap and, before the days of cheap and easy international travel, their visit was the first time I'd ever met them.  At the airport when we met them my uncle, on being introduced to me, said, 'You're the kid still in diapers, right?'  I remember it because I had no idea what he meant!  Anyway, never having met before he was very curious about why I was wearing 'diapers' and often remarked on it over the next couple of days when they stayed with us.  During that time I was changed twice in front of both of them - once on the floor of the sitting room and once when everyone was sitting in the garden in the afternoon.  Then on one morning my mum was putting my nappy on in my bedroom and aunt asked if she wanted any help and they both put it on me. 

One particularly memorable remark that was made by a family member was a time when my parents and I were meeting my grandparents for lunch out followed by the theatre one afternoon.  On such occassions I was always put into a nappy so it came as no surprise, however my grandmother, on meeting us said to me, 'Goodness gracious, I've never seen such a large nappy.'  It was indeed quite substantial and my Dad laughed and said I had plastic pants and rubber knickers on and was totally sealed in so I definitely wouldn't be needing the toilet, adding that I'd been given a good clear out (meaning an enema) so there was no danger of anything messy either.  I'm not sure if anyone around overheard but I certainly felt that they had and were all looking at me.   

On most family occasions, if I was in a nappy, nobody really bothered as it wasn't that unusual.  What was more often said was, 'No nappy today then?' if I didn't have one on.

Wre you given regular enemas Mark ? I was given one evry morning .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Mark - it sounds like your family thought it was as normal for you to have a nappy on as mine did. In many ways that made it worse for me - it was very embarrassing having a nappy on, and especially being changed when I'd wet it - but other family members treating it like it was perfectly normal for a teeenage boy to be having his nappy changed in the middle of the living room floor, or in a bedroom with the door open etc was completely humiliating.
(07-08-2017, 12:41 PM)Ali Wrote: Mark - it sounds like your family thought it was as normal for you to have a nappy on as mine did. In many ways that made it worse for me - it was very embarrassing having a nappy on, and especially being changed when I'd wet it - but other family members treating it like it was perctly normal for a teeenage boy to be having his nappy changed in the middle of the living room floor, or in a bedroom with the door open etc was completely humiliating.

Hi Ali

I think it was more that my family just accepted that sometimes my parents would keep me in nappies and sometimes they wouldn't.  I don't think they thought of it is normal as there were other kids in the family who brought up in a more conventional way but I guess, as in many families, differences are overcome and accepted for the sake family togetherness.  I can appreciate your embarrassment at being changed in front of others.  This happened rarely for me, but I do have clear memories of the very powerful feeling of shame that went with it.  I didn't really think anything of it if it was in front of my maternal grandparents but with anyone else I'd feel my face redden and cheeks burn as I was told to lie down.  I don't think it was just the nappy change but the exposure of my penis that was awful.  I was trained (as my parents used to say rather that to raised) to think of my penis as an wicked affliction that it would have been better to be without, and having it revealed to others was excrutiating.

I'd be interested to know if you were kept in nappies all the time, whether you were continent, how old you were when you stopped having to wear them and if their wearing was accompanied by any other clothing or behaviour that was unconventional.

Best wishes

Mark

(07-06-2017, 10:59 AM)Bill Wrote: Wre you given regular enemas Mark ? I was given one evry morning .

Hi Bill

I wasn't given one every morning like you.  Were you enema dependent or suffered from bowel incontinence?  I use enemas on my sissy boy and he's almost dependent on them.  If he doesn't get his enemas he gets constipated.  Did your parents use other types of bowel control on you - suppositories or plugs or laxatives?

I was given enemas if we were going to be somewhere where there was limited or inconvenient access to toilet facilities.  So, for instance, we went up to Scotland about 4 times a year which was an 8 hour drive for my parents.  The night before leaving I'd have to go and sit on the toilet for 15 minutes or so and then be given an enema.  Before leaving the following morning I'd be put into a clean nappy and given a couple of tablets to keep me dozy for the journey.  The process was the same for the journey home.  

Other times I'd be given an enema were if we were going to the theatre or out somewhere for the whole day or if I was unwell.  Enemas were thought of as a general cure all for colds and headaches and other ailments.

In today's world I'd have been diagnosed as ADHD but back then (1970s/early 80s) I was just thought of as troublesome and destructive and was sometimes given enemas as, often combined with some medication, they'd calm me down and make me quiet and docile.

If I soiled a nappy, which I occasionally did on purpose due to my sometimes resentment at having to wear them, I'd be given several enemas to ensure I was 'fully clear' as my Dad used to call it.  One time, when I arrived home from school, having not been in nappies for a period, my Mum told me that she'd decided she wanted me to wear nappies for a while and to go upstairs and strip and she'd come up and put one on me.  This would happen entirely at random - I'd not be in nappies and then it would be decided that I would be.  I didn't want to wear a nappy and shortly after it was put on me I soiled it on purpose.  My Mum was furious and she lifted my skirt and smacked the backs of my legs with a wooden spoon, hitting the same spot again and again.  It was painful, but I didn't care because I felt I'd made her do it rather than having it inflicted on me.  When she'd finished she took me in the garden to the private spot where there was a post I could be secured to and left me there until my Dad came home as she didn't want me in the house in my soiled nappy.  Needless to say, when my Dad came home he really punished me and I was given several enemas and punished.
I wasn't kept in nappies all the time, Mark, no. It was a punishment. I'd sometimes be made to wear girls' clothes too (not just with nappies - I had a drawer full of knickers too).

The nappies were nothing to do with incontinence. My mother would punish me by treating me much younger than I really was. Initially that meant my sister's clothes (she's two years younger than me) and then my own little girl's clothes and finally nappies and baby style outfits. Sometimes I'd only be in nappies for a short while, but other times it could be for a few days. If I was in them for long enough I had no choice but to use them.

I always found it terribly humiliating when my mother asked, often in front of my sister, "Have you wet your nappy, Ali? Come here and let Mummy check for you."