Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discipline panties
(07-19-2017, 07:56 PM)Ralphie Wrote:
(07-19-2017, 06:43 PM)Gemma Wrote: I have Nancy Edwina in hessian knickers if she misbehaves the rest of the time she has found herself in woollen knickers with think elastic at the waist and legs.  She wears these night and day including to work.  This means even though she has the privilege of wearing shirt and trousers to work she still cannot escape her school girl underwear.
I guess I'm fortunate to be wearing my panties then and out of hessian wear I'm learning

Yes!  I do very much enjoy the luxury of my nylon panties...but then, I'm not undergoing full-time punishment!
Last day for little ones panties thank goodness
(2 hours ago)Ralphie Wrote: Last day for little ones panties thank goodness

I think your Mistress should have you kept in your panties until you have knitted yourself a pair of woollen knickers which you should then wear to make you understand the privilege of wearing infants panties for a useless man.