Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissies and reproduction?
(03-09-2018, 05:50 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:57 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 03:47 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I am and have always been a sissy.
Growing up, girls saw me as more of a girlfriend rather than as a male they'd be interested in.  They openly discussed hot guys they liked in front of me, sometimes asking me if I thought he was hot?
Growing up, I have never had a young woman give me her virginity.
My ex wife is a lesbian aND sometimes had a guy in her bed. 
I've never been allowed to become a father. 
Should sissies be suppliers of seed to women and wives wishing to start a family?
I know it is up to a woman what SHE wants.
Are sissies better off suggesting or begging a woman who wants a baby to find a virile male to supply her with a child?
Should that be done in private or with sissy present?
Should a sissy be allowed intercourse to provide her a child, or artificial insemination?  Or impregnation from a sperm back or a real man? 
All reasonable insights welcome!

It is to be determined by the female.  She may choose to allow the sissy's genes to continue or chose a stud to breed.  The sissy is to know whose seed it is but not have any say.  He will be quite busy learning how to care for a woman during pregnancy and for rearing the offspring after delivery.

That sounds entirely appropriate on many levels.
It reinforces the Female is in charge and is clearly making choices that best suit her desires and the direction her family will take.
It clearly defined it is she who makes the choices.
If the sissy's genes are chosen, it is reasonable to assume that they will be transferred via medical procedure, rather than intercourse,  keeping sissy in her place, free of any delusions of grandeur or manhood.
Now a days, the Female Master can choose to have a girl if she prefers or not.
If she chooses a stud  the baby will be conceived the traditional way with sissy's knowledge. Will she allow sissy to be present to reinforce the sisdy's absolute lack of maleness and the stud's ability to pleasure her, culminating in her pregnancy? Or will she return from a trip to a hotel or a vacation with her good news.
Will the stud move in and be there during the birth, and sissy excluded until care needs to be given like a nanny?
If the woman is a Lesbian, like my ex is, will sissy further learn her proper place in the household?
Will the doctors and hospital staff know?

Well it is entirely up to the female of course.  The sissy will keep track of his queen's fertile periods so that she can plan breeding at the optimum time..
The stud should move into the queens lair during the fertile times so to maximize the number of inseminations.....
Of course as you mention if she so desires she can plan away time with her stud at those times as well..
It would be cute if the sissy could at least be present during conception so he can at least say he was there even if it is not his child.
The sissy will be the one holding the ept wand as his queen pees on it to confirm pregnancy and schedule the first doctors appointment and every one there after.......
Take her to each  and sitting with her as she is examined...... Watching her baby grow.......

After conception the stud should be excluded so as to not get him more entangled and risk him falling in love with something he cannot have....
The sissy can take over all duties of the child from conception till sending off to college....
The name of course will be after the father and then given his mothers last name.....  A constant reminder to the sissy......
I've been sterlized....wife came along to make sure it happened.....
(03-11-2018, 12:08 PM)Silymaid Wrote: I've been sterlized....wife came along to make sure it happened.....

Congratulations, Silymaid.  It was good that wife supervised!  How did it go?  And how do you feel afterwards? 
(03-10-2018, 11:00 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(03-09-2018, 05:50 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote:
(03-08-2018, 01:57 PM)SissysWife Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 03:47 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: I am and have always been a sissy.
Growing up, girls saw me as more of a girlfriend rather than as a male they'd be interested in.  They openly discussed hot guys they liked in front of me, sometimes asking me if I thought he was hot?
Growing up, I have never had a young woman give me her virginity.
My ex wife is a lesbian aND sometimes had a guy in her bed. 
I've never been allowed to become a father. 
Should sissies be suppliers of seed to women and wives wishing to start a family?
I know it is up to a woman what SHE wants.
Are sissies better off suggesting or begging a woman who wants a baby to find a virile male to supply her with a child?
Should that be done in private or with sissy present?
Should a sissy be allowed intercourse to provide her a child, or artificial insemination?  Or impregnation from a sperm back or a real man? 
All reasonable insights welcome!

It is to be determined by the female.  She may choose to allow the sissy's genes to continue or chose a stud to breed.  The sissy is to know whose seed it is but not have any say.  He will be quite busy learning how to care for a woman during pregnancy and for rearing the offspring after delivery.

That sounds entirely appropriate on many levels.
It reinforces the Female is in charge and is clearly making choices that best suit her desires and the direction her family will take.
It clearly defined it is she who makes the choices.
If the sissy's genes are chosen, it is reasonable to assume that they will be transferred via medical procedure, rather than intercourse,  keeping sissy in her place, free of any delusions of grandeur or manhood.
Now a days, the Female Master can choose to have a girl if she prefers or not.
If she chooses a stud  the baby will be conceived the traditional way with sissy's knowledge. Will she allow sissy to be present to reinforce the sisdy's absolute lack of maleness and the stud's ability to pleasure her, culminating in her pregnancy? Or will she return from a trip to a hotel or a vacation with her good news.
Will the stud move in and be there during the birth, and sissy excluded until care needs to be given like a nanny?
If the woman is a Lesbian, like my ex is, will sissy further learn her proper place in the household?
Will the doctors and hospital staff know?

Well it is entirely up to the female of course.  The sissy will keep track of his queen's fertile periods so that she can plan breeding at the optimum time..
The stud should move into the queens lair during the fertile times so to maximize the number of inseminations.....
Of course as you mention if she so desires she can plan away time with her stud at those times as well..
It would be cute if the sissy could at least be present during conception so he can at least say he was there even if it is not his child.
The sissy will be the one holding the ept wand as his queen pees on it to confirm pregnancy and schedule the first doctors appointment and every one there after.......
Take her to each  and sitting with her as she is examined...... Watching her baby grow.......

After conception the stud should be excluded so as to not get him more entangled and risk him falling in love with something he cannot have....
The sissy can take over all duties of the child from conception till sending off to college....
The name of course will be after the father and then given his mothers last name.....  A constant reminder to the sissy......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks so much for sharing such brilliant insights Ms. Sissyswife!
Each point you've made so thoughtfully structured to empower the Female Master while allowing her to enjoy her life as she sees fit, both personally and sexually, plan her pregnancy to her liking, choosing the genes she wants for her beautiful child, while quite clearly and permanently teaching sissy her place. You are a model of what empowered women of the future are to be , thank you for being here! I would love to be guided as the sissy you describe above.
Keeping the sissy engaged while keeping track of sissy's Queen's fertile periods and the sissy helping her Queen to schedule her insemination dates, grooming her, helping her bathe and dress beautifully, preparing the bedroom, or even undressing for her insemination keeps the Queen empowered, relaxed and supported, while keeping sissy not only in her permanent place but furthers sissy's place of supportive lifelong submission.

The contrasts of how powerful and how empowered the woman is, how attracted to her stud she is, how she responds to a truly masculine stud, how turned on she gets, how much pleasure she receives, how she cries out in sexual ecstasy In her glorious orgasm, to further help facilitate her pregnancy, all as sissy bears witness to situations and enjoyments sissy knows she can only standby and witness, yet never provide, forever reinforcing sissy's position. If sissy is present for the insemination, is she nearby the bedroom? Is she in her own bedroom decorated femininely for a sissy to remember her place, on insemination nights, listening on a baby monitor to the woman's throes of passion. or Is sissy kneeling beside the bed watching, or is sissy remanded to standing in the corner after being spanked, with tears running down her sissy face, with her dress up and panties down during the insemination process? HOw does sissy react to a studly man and his body in bed with her Female Master?

Soon, sissy has to kneel before her holding the E.P.T. stick as she pees onto it and finds out the moment she does whether she's pregnant, the sissy very well might shed tears of joy (or other tears) as waves of submissive emotions and forever life-changing realizations wash through the sissy as the new reality of their lives now begins?

I'd imagine the Female Master might choose a Female Ob/Gyn and let her doctor and some select women know of her situation. With sissy present, how does that go? How is sissy dressed and how must sissy behave for the doctors visits?

Next sissy has lots of books to read and classes to take on caring for a pregnant woman and child care. Soissy needs to shop and prepare healthy and balances meals so the mother and child are filled with nutrition to support a healthy preganncy.

Next, shopping for baby furniture, baby clothing, diapers, baby toys, blankets, strollers, carriages, etc., even having sissy assigned to carefully planning a wonderfully successful baby shower!

How will sissy react to each phase of this process, emotionally, and mentally? What corrections and mental training will simply take place simply by living through this? Will sissy be required to keep a daily journal sharing feelings to be read to her Female Master and her friends? Being there in the delivery room as the woman’s bundle of joy arrives. How often will the woman remind sissy the baby is not sissy's child? How often in front of others?

For the rest of sissy's life, hour by hour, moment by moment, sissy will unquestionably remember her submissive, feminized and secondary role in her relationship to the Queen. Each time the child's name is mentioned, sissy forever knows her place.

Will sissy's Female Master require body modifications for the sissy? A vasectomy? Something more severe? Hormonal supplementation regimen so sissy will develop breasts so lactation and breast feeding can occur? Sissy's life now and forever changed!

On a personal note, women whom have appropriately feminized me have often demanded I assist them in their urinating. I feel completely sissy, submissive and appropriate dressed as a sissy, being ordered to the ladies room, undressing her by lowering her pants and panties, preparing her toilet paper and wiping her clean when she's done, redressing and her; once a woman has had me do this for her, she has loved it and demanded it regularly. It's just one more form of service and grooming and care a woman deserves.
Darling sissycyndylynn:
It is soo heartwarming to see a sissy taking and accepting his proper role in life and stepping up to fill the role for his superior! You have come to understand the prioritization of the true female and the importance of her wants and needs far surpassing any wants or desires YOU may have.. She may choose to have a steady stream of boy toys or select just one. She may even choose to amuse herself with her sissy at times. What is important to know is that it is her choice.
She may allow you to observe her with a real male or confine you to your room............or even make you assist him in his pleasuring of her.
Sissy will be trained in the arts of being a wife and homemaker and mother. Taking all those duties off her plate. Perhaps her date nights will be while you are at night school learning skills such as sewing and cooking and child care. Of course skill training in cosmetology will benefit both of you so you can learn to do her make-up and hair and nails so she can look her best for any men she might want to attract.
She will of course change your last name to hers. She may exercise her option to have you undergo hormone therapy and minor surgeries as needed to optimize your appearance to please her.
The world needs more sissies like you and I see it evolving that way as more women take their rightful place as leaders.
This sissy is so delighted you were pleased with whwat I shared here Ms. Sissyswife!

Yes I fully accept it! I am also sure at times each former limit from my false past as a fake male(I think all sissies need to apologize for that, and I do) broken will be a barrier to overcome and to rise above in proud sissy submission and obedience to her and her needs, desires, and whims and truly being of humble sissy service to her and woman-kind. Each wall torn down clears the path to being and remaining an ever better sissy!

Her choice is so much more important than any sissy fears, wants or distractions. A sissy’s life is about surrendering to her, about her triumphant and being an extension of what she wants her sissy to be.

A sissy’s former limits are there to be surrendered, broken, crushed and moved beyond.

As a sissy personally, I would fear it might at first find it hard to serve as her sissy in front of a stud/boy-toy, I have always found it easier to serve, submit and obey in front of women, my superiors.

But since it is her wish and since it is my life long goal to serve and please her, and with all my heart I will always strive to please and adore her.

I also recognize and admit, any and all false notions of a sissy like me felling like the false man I once pretended to be would only interfere with her needs and desires and must be extinguished each and every time they might appear or long before they appear. A sissy’s duty to communicate these to her so she can wisely and forever extinguish them quickly, effectively and forever. Truly I am sorry for ever having any of those traits unless at some point a woman found them useful in some way meaningful.

As a sissy I would be honored and delighted to be trained in the arts of being a wife and homemaker and mother. I have read someplace on the Internet that sissy males with the correct hormone therapy can be induced to lactate. What an honor to be of service to her and her child in this way. And to be placed on display this way in front of those of whom she chooses. As a sissy, submissively seated, bouce and nursing bra open, and breast feeding while she entertains guests.

To truly serve in this way is well beyond fantasy, which I think lures many males here initially.

But coming the realizations as I have in my own life, I now know I would be honored and thrilled to be a part of such a wonderful relationship, as I now see this as my destiny, the destiny she will choose to shape and guide me into for the rest of my life to enricha nd fullfill her life as she sees fit. Living full time as a sissy, on hormones, living my life as a full time sissy, owning only sissy and feminine clothing for the rest of my life and fully embracing this and living this 24/7/365 is what I was meant to be.

Being sent to school for childcare as a sissy, cosmetology school, cooking and sewing, even perhaps ballet class or other exercise training and even grooming and beauty treatments appropriate for a sissy to keep me appealing to her in my role would for me be a dream come true. I wonder what types of body moidifications sissy's Female Master might require? As this lifestyle becomes more prvelant, what types of Female therapists will offer services to help sissy futher along into ever deepening submission and sissification. What stores will spring up, what clothing, makeup and sissy training aides will develop?

Beyond her changing my last name to hers, I might also imagine she might change my first name to a feminine one as well, a rebirth of sorts?

I am deeply and truly honored and humbled when you wrote, “The world needs more sissies like you and I see it evolving that way as more women take their rightful place as leaders.” My sincere thanks and appreciation to you Ma’am! (curtsey, curtsey, curtsey!)
(03-17-2018, 02:26 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: This sissy is so delighted you were pleased with whwat I shared here Ms. Sissyswife!

Yes I fully accept it! I am also sure at times each former limit from my false past as a fake male(I think all sissies need to apologize for that, and I do) broken will be a barrier to overcome and to rise above in proud sissy submission and obedience to her and her needs, desires, and whims and truly being of humble sissy service to her and woman-kind. Each wall torn down clears the path to being and remaining an ever better sissy!

Her choice is so much more important than any sissy fears, wants or distractions. A sissy’s life is about surrendering to her, about her triumphant and being an extension of what she wants her sissy to be.

A sissy’s former limits are there to be surrendered, broken, crushed and moved beyond.

As a sissy personally, I would fear it might at first find it hard to serve as her sissy in front of a stud/boy-toy, I have always found it easier to serve, submit and obey in front of women, my superiors.  

But since it is her wish and since it is my life long goal to serve and please her, and with all my heart I will always strive to please and adore her.

I also recognize and admit, any and all false notions of a sissy like me felling like the false man I once pretended to be would only interfere with her needs and desires and must be extinguished each and every time they might appear or long before they appear. A sissy’s duty to communicate these to her so she can wisely and forever extinguish them quickly, effectively and forever. Truly I am sorry for ever having any of those traits unless at some point a woman found them useful in some way meaningful.

As a sissy I would be honored and delighted to be trained in the arts of being a wife and homemaker and mother. I have read someplace on the Internet that sissy males with the correct hormone therapy can be induced to lactate. What an honor to be of service to her and her child in this way. And to be placed on display this way in front of those of whom she chooses. As a sissy, submissively seated, bouce and nursing bra open, and breast feeding while she entertains guests.

To truly serve in this way is well beyond fantasy, which I think lures many males here initially.

But coming the realizations as I have in my own life, I now know I would be honored and thrilled to be a part of such a wonderful relationship, as I now see this as my destiny, the destiny she will choose to shape and guide me into for the rest of my life to enricha nd fullfill her life as she sees fit. Living full time as a sissy, on hormones, living my life as a full time sissy, owning only sissy and feminine clothing for the rest of my life and fully embracing this and living this 24/7/365 is what I was meant to be.

Being sent to school for childcare as a sissy, cosmetology school, cooking and sewing, even perhaps ballet class or other exercise training and even grooming and beauty treatments appropriate for a sissy to keep me appealing to her in my role would for me be a dream come true. I wonder what types of body moidifications sissy's Female Master might require? As this lifestyle becomes more prvelant, what types of Female therapists will offer services to help sissy futher along into ever deepening submission and sissification. What stores will spring up, what clothing, makeup and sissy training aides will develop?

Beyond her changing my last name to hers, I might also imagine she might change my first name to a feminine one as well, a rebirth of sorts?

I am deeply and truly honored and humbled when you wrote, “The world needs more sissies like you and I see it evolving that way as more women take their rightful place as leaders.” My sincere thanks and appreciation to you Ma’am! (curtsey, curtsey, curtsey!)

SissysWife and sissycyndylynn:
    What a wonderful and spot on discussion!  sissycyndylynn I can tell you are made of the best sissy stuff and understand the true role of males in the future..!!
(04-13-2018, 11:19 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote:
(03-17-2018, 02:26 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: This sissy is so delighted you were pleased with whwat I shared here Ms. Sissyswife!

SissysWife and sissycyndylynn:
    What a wonderful and spot on discussion!  sissycyndylynn I can tell you are made of the best sissy stuff and understand the true role of males in the future..!!

Thank you so much Ma'am!
As a sissy, it's my job to serve women, be pleasing and as sissy as I can be. 
It's great to be appreciated! Thank you Ma'am!
(curtsies!)