BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Details about Real Life Petticoating
How can we get invited to read that blog?
(06-16-2017, 11:02 AM)FrillyBilly Wrote: I love the part in the second video, when the mom puts on his bra! When she gets his dress, is pretty good too.

The highlight for me, is when Angelo groans in obvious displeasure, as his mom straps those dainty black patent leather Mary Janes with the embellishment, onto his stockinged feet! I can't even imagine what it must have been like for a 10 year-old boy, to wear a dress and click-clack around in those in front of his schoolmates and friends, all night long! 

Anyone have a source for authentic (hate fakes) pics of boys in dresses or skirts with patent leather mary janes, junior girls dress sandals with training or medium heels or t-straps etc? I have a wedding pic that features a boy of about 12 (I would guess), in a long pink puffy-sleeved flower girls dress that he's wearing with white tights or stockings and black patent mary janes with about a 3/4" block heel. He looks adorable, trailing behind the bride and picking up her train. I'll post when I figure out how to attach, otherwise pm me.
Virtually all are fake or boys dressed for womenless pageants and similar events.

Years ago I corresponded with a young male (20 at the time) who posted about being raised as a girl. There were genuine photos too.

But, sadly as it turned out, not of him.

I expect most moms feminizing their sons are very discreet with photos.

Miss Kimmi
(11-13-2019, 01:01 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Virtually all are fake or boys dressed for womenless pageants and similar events.

Years ago I corresponded with a young male (20 at the time) who posted about being raised as a girl.  There were genuine photos too.

But, sadly as it turned out, not of him.

I expect most moms feminizing their sons are very discreet with photos.

Miss Kimmi

Dif Guy

Reading your post I paused when I saw the words "click-clack" since they reminded me of one of my past petty-coatings.  Girls hear their shoes go Click-Clack all the time.  I probably didn't hear or ignored that sound until I was forced to wear heels. For a number of years I've heard that sound too often since my wife has now made pumps a regular part of my petticoating attire.

In warm weather my wife has often punished me by making me wear a very special short shorts outfit in public and shopping. The shorts are tan and severely hemmed.  She enjoys teasing me saying that for me to really feel like a girl feels I need to have my long skinny shaved legs on display like a girl.  She has always said that with my maroon knee socks, matching sweater and penny loafers I l present a very cute and girly picture.  This outfit always attracts attention and is very humiliating.  When I am made to wear it, my wife teases me saying that she is helping me learn what girls feel like since they are always on display.  

Years ago during a punishment trip to a mall a group of catholic high school girls saw me and began talking to my wife and with her encouragement teased me about my sissy outfit.  The conversation ended with them saying they loved meeting a women who wore the pants in her house and pantied her husband.  After a lot of laughs at my expense, they said they still had shoe shopping to do.  My wife thanked them for giving her an idea and wasn't  too long before all of us were in a store with me trying on and modeling heels.  The girls and the salesgirls spent what seemed like an eternity teaching me how to walk in my heels before I walked out into the mall and heard the terrifying click clack of my new shoes.

So I could practice walking in my new purchase we spent the next hour walking around the mall.  It seemed like everyone turned to look at me in my petty-coated state when they heard my clicking heels.  My wife still loves to sometimes publicly humiliate me with the same outfit
(10-30-2019, 11:26 AM)tvshannon Wrote: How can we get invited to read that blog?

My blog is no longer active. Feel free to message me via this site and we can discuss petticoating in more detail.

RF

(11-13-2019, 11:00 AM)difguy Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 11:02 AM)FrillyBilly Wrote: I love the part in the second video, when the mom puts on his bra! When she gets his dress, is pretty good too.

The highlight for me, is when Angelo groans in obvious displeasure, as his mom straps those dainty black patent leather Mary Janes with the embellishment, onto his stockinged feet! I can't even imagine what it must have been like for a 10 year-old boy, to wear a dress and click-clack around in those in front of his schoolmates and friends, all night long! 

Anyone have a source for authentic (hate fakes) pics of boys in dresses or skirts with patent leather mary janes, junior girls dress sandals with training or medium heels or t-straps etc? I have a wedding pic that features a boy of about 12 (I would guess), in a long pink puffy-sleeved flower girls dress that he's wearing with white tights or stockings and black patent mary janes with about a 3/4" block heel. He looks adorable, trailing behind the bride and picking up her train. I'll post when I figure out how to attach, otherwise pm me.

Hello, I know of real non-fake pictures of boys turned into princesses wearing very girly shoes. Message me via the forum to discuss in more detail.

RF
(10-30-2019, 11:26 AM)tvshannon Wrote: How can we get invited to read that blog?

Same thing, dear Radical Feminist, How can we get invited to read that blog?    Huh
I also would love a invite to your blog.
(12-01-2019, 09:31 PM)himandher Wrote: I also would love a invite to your blog.

I am thrilled to see your first post as a long standing PDQ member.

I hope you will continue to participate and share something about yourself when you can.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(06-08-2020, 06:44 AM)RonnyRemaled Wrote:
(06-10-2017, 11:55 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: The newest entries on my blog cover two great examples of empowered women using petticoating to turn boys into ballerinas. Love to hear comments and thoughts. What does everyone think, do you want to here more about petticoating happening in the real world or not?

http://truepetticoating.blogspot.com/201...chool.html

Chris - The Radical Feminist

Dear MS RF
yes it would be very enlightening to read about real life moms who took charge and peticoatred and femiized their sons
as this was done to me and most brutally I might add with plenty of spankings and other discplinary measures

while I never was truly broken , I learned my role and understand women power 

any real life stories with detail would be most informative
as I wonder how moms break and bend their boys will to actually like dressing, I did it and pretended to like it to keep my domineering mom and sisters happy.  but I always hated it

thank you
yours in service
Ronny

Hi Ronny

Sadly, those links appear to have expired, at least as far as I can tell. I have however linked to a relatively recent reincarnation below which is well worth looking at.

https://femtopiaiscoming.blogspot.com

Great to make your acquaintance 

Girlygirl
(06-10-2017, 11:55 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: The newest entries on my blog cover two great examples of empowered women using petticoating to turn boys into ballerinas. Love to hear comments and thoughts. What does everyone think, do you want to here more about petticoating happening in the real world or not?

Chris - The Radical Feminist
I'm afraid I came to this site too late, as the link is now a dead one.