ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another touch of feminity for males, Lace shorts
On HLN morning news with Robin Meade and on the web there is a designer advocating lace shorts for men and boys. While they do look nice I don't think showing their undergarments is appropriate.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-07-2017, 12:51 PM)melodie Wrote: On HLN morning news with Robin Meade and on the web there is a designer advocating lace shorts for men and boys. While they do look nice I don't think showing their undergarments is appropriate.

What alternatives are you suggesting instead of displaying those BVDs - thongs ? diapers w/plastic detailed covers ?
Perhaps nothing except for a chastity device !
What spoils the effect is the solid panels in the front of the shorts and the useless pockets (gurls don't need pockets) !
Fredericks of Hollywood would not be impressed !
The sox should be anklets with lace trim matching the shorts lace pattern - not the athletic crew sox.
Footwear should have been mary janes.
Hey guys were are the nice matching navel hemmed blouses - hide those boobless chests ?
And where is my favorite sissy color - Lavender/Lilac pastel. Baby Blue and Gurly Pink Ok but the pale Green UGH !
I think some would argue that the juxtaposition of tattooed, muscular men in any kind of lacy underwear (assuming the designer is serious about her new entry into the world of men's fashions) would be reason enough to cheer about as a hoped-for harbinger of a not-too-distant-future female-led and subordinated male world. Let's not squabble about specifics quite yet. Instead, let's encourage similar designers to continue what this design er has begun.
Also, i might add that the males in the foto have delicious looking bottoms on them!
Might i inquire as to where i might find the website you mentioned in your post?
Love,
kerri Heart
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
Oh! I didn't see this on it's first round through...how absolutely delightful...and I think a plain white cotton panty or a matched color panty would be perfect with them...the perfect summer wear for the sissified male!
ONE SUSPECTS THAT BY THE VERY 'MODELS' THE 'NEWS' STATION CHOSE - THERE WAS A JOKINGLY MOCKING BENT TOWARDS THE INCIDENT... looks like the participants had better stay away from pizza parlours and beer palaces....
Dodgy

HMmmmmm, on second thought - "H L N"

That wouldn't be -- HEM-LINE NEWS -- would it?