ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching boys it is okay to wear a dress or skirt
(06-04-2017, 10:26 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just as important is for moms to learn its OK to put their sons into dresses, ballet classes and beauty pageants. Rewarding him for feminine behavior. As the last post stated up to a certain age boys can look just as girly as girls. After that it can take real work, but still be done. They may never be super models, passing is possible with the right kind of help.

Chris

(06-05-2017, 02:28 AM)Patti59 Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 10:26 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just as important is for moms to learn its OK to put their sons into dresses, ballet classes and beauty pageants. Rewarding him for feminine behavior. As the last post stated up to a certain age boys can look just as girly as girls. After that it can take real work, but still be done. They may never be super models, passing is possible with the right kind of help.

Chris

As Chris so diligently points out, moms are the key.  However, I think as a person that has always advocated for male femininity and female empowerment, that boys be encouraged to try the feminine.  I do not believe that they need to be made to be "Girls", but rather,  feminine Boys.  If those of us that are truly interested in Gender Role Reversal and Female Empowerment are going to see a more inclusive society, it would be my thought that we need to encourage and accept boys being pretty and sweet, wearing dresses and skirts, taking ballet, wearing makeup, but yet being boys.  Maybe I'm "crazy" but what would be wrong with pretty feminine boys enjoying their frills and lace, while many girls that are sports minded, or interested in "masculine" pursuits and Not wearing dresses and skirts?  I have known numerous girls and women over the years that never would wear a dress or skirt again.  Many of them abhor wearing pantyhose or makeup.  What is wrong with these girls and women wanting a pretty male?  Am I the only one that thinks this way?

PATTI - First thank you for being a most gracious and ladylike aid in the proper restructuring of the hierarchy and roles of Female and male.    Yet even without your efforts, the shift of power from male to Female was, i believe, an inevitable "CORRECTION", and with that transfer of power there was and shall be a concomitant reversal of virtually ALL concepts of which sex is naturally primary, highly capable and worthy to lead (the FEMALE) and which sex is naturally secondary, inadequate and therefore rightfully subordinate (the male).

Some may argue, "well, why was this not always so?"

Might i posit that early in history 'survival' was difficult and so it was seen to demand that reproduction of the species was rule number one.   So Females, even as They are innately superior allowed Themselves to be protected for the import of assuring future generation, and therefore males were sent out as a wall or barrier for Females and youth, and this lead the males falsely to redefine their activity and themselves as innately 'stronger',  'superior', etc.  The male then came up with errant customs, then institutions, then even laws that were to his benefit  -  AND WOMAN's DETRIMENT! - thus turning the original attributes of the sexes upside down.

However, once modern society leveled some of these restrictive societal constructs, The Female has flourished in competition against the self-proclaimed "Stronger Sex" -  so much so that title is rapidly being seen rightfully as HERS!   And all those diminutive, meek and weak, submissive  and YES 'FEMININE' definitions falsely forced on Women are now soon almost entirely being found more inherent and relative to that cute, dainty, docile and demure sex known as 'the male'...

WHAT WENT AROUND IN THE PAST IS PROPERLY GOING TO REVERSE AND COME BACK TOMORROW!
Wink
Oh, don't weep pretty little male girl... your Female Master will love you even more....
Heart
(06-07-2017, 03:07 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 04:49 PM)Patty Botty Wrote: Does anyone else here read the news on the BBC website and Yahoo! News?  Only I noticed about 3 months ago that the BBC is carrying more and more news stories of parents letting boys wear dresses to school.  Schools OK-ing the boys to wear dresses/skirts if they want and now Yahoo! News seems to be jumping on the bandwagon, with the same sort of stories popping up on there as well now...Is one of us working for Associated Press I wonder???

Patty

Yes a lot more of these stories are starting to be posted. More school are being run by feminist mothers who are against traditional gender roles and being empowered to promote soft petticoating.

Chris
Please don't misunderstand me, but many of your/our post make it seem so easy to just go ahead and dress/petticoat a young boy for correction. I know for myself when mother attempted to put me in panties, I screamed my head off....it took many hours of talks for her to convince me it was for my own good. I remember, for some reason I was more okay in wearing a dress, then panties. Funny, once I got use to wearing them, and other feminine attire, I began to like it. I understand this can happen in some cases of petticoat training.
(06-19-2017, 08:29 PM)Jillian Wrote:
(06-06-2017, 04:49 PM)Patty Botty Wrote: Does anyone else here read the news on the BBC website and Yahoo! News?  Only I noticed about 3 months ago that the BBC is carrying more and more news stories of parents letting boys wear dresses to school.  Schools OK-ing the boys to wear dresses/skirts if they want and now Yahoo! News seems to be jumping on the bandwagon, with the same sort of stories popping up on there as well now...Is one of us working for Associated Press I wonder???

Patty

Yes a lot more of these stories are starting to be posted. More school are being run by feminist mothers who are against traditional gender roles and being empowered to promote soft petticoating.

Chris
Please don't misunderstand me, but many of your/our post make it seem so easy to just go ahead and dress/petticoat a young boy for correction. I know for myself when mother attempted to put me in panties, I screamed my head off....it took many hours of talks for her to convince me it was for my own good. I remember, for some reason I was more okay in wearing a dress, then panties. Funny, once I got use to wearing them, and other feminine attire, I began to like it. I understand this can happen in some cases of petticoat training.

Thanks for the comment, it never easy and every situations presents different challenges. Petticoatiing is never as easy as putting boys in dresses and panties. When I work with a mother we discuss many different options and approaches for using petticoating. The more committed the mother the easier the challenges are to face. In most cases it can take 4 to 6 months of training for a brat to accept petticoating. This is only possible when the mother is 100% committed and has the necessary support group in place to help.

RF
(06-20-2017, 12:17 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Patty

Chris

Thanks for the comment, it never easy and every situations presents different challenges. Petticoatiing is never as easy as putting boys in dresses and panties. When I work with a mother we discuss many different options and approaches for using petticoating. The more committed the mother the easier the challenges are to face. In most cases it can take 4 to 6 months of training for a brat to accept petticoating. This is only possible when the mother is 100% committed and has the necessary support group in place to help.

RF
Thanks RF...I'm not sure why when I hated it so much when mother put me in panties and a dress, why after putting up such a fuss, did I begin to really enjoy wearing panties. I know the panties created good feelings, even erections that my mother chose to ignore. Is that what petticoating is suppose to create, a need to desire things feminine? To this day, I wear panties every day.
Chris, if you do indeed work as a consultant and advisor to moms who want to soften their boys up a bit, would you consider documenting one case study here? Of course change the details so as to keep identities secret. Your experiences and opinions are certainly worth preserving. THANKS!

Patty

Chris

RF
(06-22-2017, 10:37 PM)Conway Wrote: Chris, if you do indeed work as a consultant and advisor to moms who want to soften their boys up a bit, would you consider documenting one case study here? Of course change the details so as to keep identities secret. Your experiences and opinions are certainly worth preserving. THANKS!

Patty

Chris

RF

Mz Chris... one can see there still are many factors You must overcome in helping Females in re-training of young males.  Are most of the cases You deal with families with 'absent' fathers?  It would seem most father might provide too great resistance.  On the other hand have You also dealt in re-education adult males as well when they posed problems?
(06-23-2017, 02:50 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(06-22-2017, 10:37 PM)Conway Wrote: Chris, if you do indeed work as a consultant and advisor to moms who want to soften their boys up a bit, would you consider documenting one case study here? Of course change the details so as to keep identities secret. Your experiences and opinions are certainly worth preserving. THANKS!
(06-07-2017, 03:07 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Yes a lot more of these stories are starting to be posted. More school are being run by feminist mothers who are against traditional gender roles and being empowered to promote soft petticoating.

Chris

RF

Mz Chris... one can see there still are many factors You must overcome in helping Females in re-training of young males.  Are most of the cases You deal with families with 'absent' fathers?  It would seem most father might provide too great resistance.  On the other hand have You also dealt in re-education adult males as well when they posed problems?

For most part the mothers I help are single with their exs from much out of the picture. If the father is still around we discuss the best options for dealing with them. For the most part the exs are alpha males and would cause trouble so we assist the mothers in getting good lawyers to deal with the exs and get them out of the picture and the mother with full custody. Sometimes this requires moving to new locations or even new identities. More recently I have encounter mothers who do have husband or exs who are much weaker (sissies) they are in the picture, but very much support thou not always willing their sons petticoating.

To clarify a few points, helping mothers in real life is really more about being a good friend and mentor. I talked to hundreds of mothers are week on average. Some of them are just curious and petticoating will never be used. Its fun to talk to these moms they are so curious but skeptical at the same time. After a few weeks or so they usually drop off, the few that stay become interested in petticoating and willing to try it. There are plenty of other mothers who are already trying petticoating and just looking for guidance or other support. While, I talk a lot here and on my blog about petticoating, my main focus is on empowering women (especially mothers).

RF
(06-24-2017, 04:26 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-23-2017, 02:50 AM)whyguys Wrote:
(06-19-2017, 08:29 PM)Jillian Wrote: Please don't misunderstand me, but many of your/our post make it seem so easy to just go ahead and dress/petticoat a young boy for correction. I know for myself when mother attempted to put me in panties, I screamed my head off....it took many hours of talks for her to convince me it was for my own good. I remember, for some reason I was more okay in wearing a dress, then panties. Funny, once I got use to wearing them, and other feminine attire, I began to like it. I understand this can happen in some cases of petticoat training.

RF

For most part the mothers I help are single with their exs from much out of the picture. If the father is still around we discuss the best options for dealing with them. For the most part the exs are alpha males and would cause trouble so we assist the mothers in getting good lawyers to deal with the exs and get them out of the picture and the mother with full custody. Sometimes this requires moving to new locations or even new identities. More recently I have encounter mothers who do have husband or exs who are much weaker (sissies) they are in the picture, but very much support thou not always willing their sons petticoating.

To clarify a few points, helping mothers in real life is really more about being a good friend and mentor. I talked to hundreds of mothers are week on average. Some of them are just curious and petticoating will never be used. Its fun to talk to these moms they are so curious but skeptical at the same time. After a few weeks or so they usually drop off, the few that stay become interested in petticoating and willing to try it. There are plenty of other mothers who are already trying petticoating and just looking for guidance or other support. While, I talk a lot here and on my blog about petticoating, my main focus is on empowering women (especially mothers).

RF

Thanks for the details Chris. You do very interesting and worthwhile work. Have you thought about doing an interview for a woman's magazine, or appearing on a daytime talk show? The old Sally Jesse Raphael would have loved you. NPR might want to do an interview also.
(06-24-2017, 04:26 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: For most part the mothers I help are single with their exs from much out of the picture. If the father is still around we discuss the best options for dealing with them. For the most part the exs are alpha males and would cause trouble so we assist the mothers in getting good lawyers to deal with the exs and get them out of the picture and the mother with full custody. Sometimes this requires moving to new locations or even new identities. More recently I have encounter mothers who do have husband or exs who are much weaker (sissies) they are in the picture, but very much support thou not always willing their sons petticoating.

RF

Thank You, Mz Chris...

Quite understandable explanation... especially now knowing that the Women with whom You work are the 'main focus'.  Make great sense that would be where the weight of effort must be placed, as the transmission of Female First values must eventually be concerned with seeing they extend to future generations. Best in all endeavor.