ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teaching boys it is okay to wear a dress or skirt
I came across a couple of articles from mothers who said that boys need to taught that it is okay for them to wear dresses and skirts.  That wearing a dress or skirt doesn't change who they are but could actually aid them in becoming a better human being.  I was raised wearing dresses and firmly believe they helped me become a better person.  I gre up not only knowing how boys are but girls as well.  I played with dolls as a boy with other girls and boys and it aided me into become a better father, uncle and such.  In believe if boys are taught the nice things in life are okay along with the not so much things as a boy it helps them in developing a better understanding of humanity.

boys need to be shown wearing a dress doesn't make them anyless of as person

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-03-2017, 05:55 PM)melodie Wrote: I came across a couple of articles from mothers who said that boys need to taught that it is okay for them to wear dresses and skirts.  That wearing a dress or skirt doesn't change who they are but could actually aid them in becoming a better human being.  I was raised wearing dresses and firmly believe they helped me become a better person.  I gre up not only knowing how boys are but girls as well.  I played with dolls as a boy with other girls and boys and it aided me into become a better father, uncle and such.  In believe if boys are taught the nice things in life are okay along with the not so much things as a boy it helps them in developing a better understanding of humanity.

boys need to be shown wearing a dress doesn't make them anyless of as person

Charming pictures, Melodie. The boys look. The boys look a tiny bit embarrassed or unfamiliar, but also delighted.

For everyone's information, I feel Melodie judged correctly that these pictures fall within our guidelines:

* Links to news articles about transgendered youth are allowed provided the children are fully clothed and not displayed in any sexually provocative manner.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
Although I think it is wonderful that some mothers choose to put their sons in dresses and other feminine garments, if they show an interest, i think it can be a double-edged sword. If the child is ridiculed by other children, or scorned by callous adults, then instead of dresses and dollies helping to make a little boy more sensitive and kind,  they may make him resentful towards his mother and hostile towards his tormentors. Exactly the opposite effect his mommy desires.

I beleve i was born with a submissive personality. I beleve it is a part of my genetic makeup. On a few occasions my step-mom put me into complete girls clothes---dress, petticoat, anklets/knee socks, shoes, etc. She did this to punish me for some things i had done wrong. I did not react with resentment or hostility. Instead, i felt guilty for my (girl-oriented) misbehavior, embarrassed, and more submissive. 

But, if i was a naturally aggressive or "macho" boy, the dresses may well have made me absolutely hostile towards my mom, towards girls (being the "reason" for my punishment), and perhaps towards society in general. 

And, mind you, my step-mom did not make me be seen by other kids or adults. It was a home punishment. 

So, what i'm saying is that parents need to be very careful about dressing their boys in girls clothes (even if they want to be dressed) or petticoating them as a punishment. Depending on the child's personality, such dressing can make a little boy more gentle and understandind, or hostile and angry. I don't mean to be a "Debbie Downer" on a site devoted to Petticoat Discipline (which i fully support, conditionally), but merely realistic about this subject, even if it is the child's own desire to wear dresses and skirts. Heart

Love,
kerri
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
At least at the young age the fitting of clothing and sizes is not paramount - as GIRLS develop into that hourglass eye candy shape the
male has some major adjustments to make and they are not all that pleasing making passing the feminine photo shoot awkward.
Two fontal mounds missing and one if not tinkered with expandable lower appendage just for the obvious !  But until that age is reached
an interesting learning experience can be entertained albeit controversial by some standards.
Just as important is for moms to learn its OK to put their sons into dresses, ballet classes and beauty pageants. Rewarding him for feminine behavior. As the last post stated up to a certain age boys can look just as girly as girls. After that it can take real work, but still be done. They may never be super models, passing is possible with the right kind of help.

Chris
(06-04-2017, 10:26 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just as important is for moms to learn its OK to put their sons into dresses, ballet classes and beauty pageants. Rewarding him for feminine behavior. As the last post stated up to a certain age boys can look just as girly as girls. After that it can take real work, but still be done. They may never be super models, passing is possible with the right kind of help.

Chris

As Chris so diligently points out, moms are the key.  However, I think as a person that has always advocated for male femininity and female empowerment, that boys be encouraged to try the feminine.  I do not believe that they need to be made to be "Girls", but rather,  feminine Boys.  If those of us that are truly interested in Gender Role Reversal and Female Empowerment are going to see a more inclusive society, it would be my thought that we need to encourage and accept boys being pretty and sweet, wearing dresses and skirts, taking ballet, wearing makeup, but yet being boys.  Maybe I'm "crazy" but what would be wrong with pretty feminine boys enjoying their frills and lace, while many girls that are sports minded, or interested in "masculine" pursuits and Not wearing dresses and skirts?  I have known numerous girls and women over the years that never would wear a dress or skirt again.  Many of them abhor wearing pantyhose or makeup.  What is wrong with these girls and women wanting a pretty male?  Am I the only one that thinks this way?
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
(06-05-2017, 02:28 AM)Patti59 Wrote:
(06-04-2017, 10:26 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Just as important is for moms to learn its OK to put their sons into dresses, ballet classes and beauty pageants. Rewarding him for feminine behavior. As the last post stated up to a certain age boys can look just as girly as girls. After that it can take real work, but still be done. They may never be super models, passing is possible with the right kind of help.

Chris

As Chris so diligently points out, moms are the key.  However, I think as a person that has always advocated for male femininity and female empowerment, that boys be encouraged to try the feminine.  I do not believe that they need to be made to be "Girls", but rather,  feminine Boys.  If those of us that are truly interested in Gender Role Reversal and Female Empowerment are going to see a more inclusive society, it would be my thought that we need to encourage and accept boys being pretty and sweet, wearing dresses and skirts, taking ballet, wearing makeup, but yet being boys.  Maybe I'm "crazy" but what would be wrong with pretty feminine boys enjoying their frills and lace, while many girls that are sports minded, or interested in "masculine" pursuits and Not wearing dresses and skirts?  I have known numerous girls and women over the years that never would wear a dress or skirt again.  Many of them abhor wearing pantyhose or makeup.  What is wrong with these girls and women wanting a pretty male?  Am I the only one that thinks this way?

Patti, you know I agree 100%. Petticoating is not about dressing boys like girls its about encouraging prissy behavior in brats. My perfect vision is a world were women wear the pants and have short hair while males are kept in dresses and prissy styled hairdos.

Chris
(06-05-2017, 12:48 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(06-05-2017, 02:28 AM)Patti59 Wrote:

Chris

Patti, you know I agree 100%. Petticoating is not about dressing boys like girls its about encouraging prissy behavior in brats. My perfect vision is a world were women wear the pants and have short hair while males are kept in dresses and prissy styled hairdos.

Chris

I agree with Patti and Chris too. Wink
Does anyone else here read the news on the BBC website and Yahoo! News? Only I noticed about 3 months ago that the BBC is carrying more and more news stories of parents letting boys wear dresses to school. Schools OK-ing the boys to wear dresses/skirts if they want and now Yahoo! News seems to be jumping on the bandwagon, with the same sort of stories popping up on there as well now...Is one of us working for Associated Press I wonder???

Patty
(06-06-2017, 04:49 PM)Patty Botty Wrote: Does anyone else here read the news on the BBC website and Yahoo! News?  Only I noticed about 3 months ago that the BBC is carrying more and more news stories of parents letting boys wear dresses to school.  Schools OK-ing the boys to wear dresses/skirts if they want and now Yahoo! News seems to be jumping on the bandwagon, with the same sort of stories popping up on there as well now...Is one of us working for Associated Press I wonder???

Patty

Yes a lot more of these stories are starting to be posted. More school are being run by feminist mothers who are against traditional gender roles and being empowered to promote soft petticoating.

Chris