satban
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Relationship with your Mother-in-law
Thankfully my mother raised me to be a submissive sissy, and essentially a "ready made" sissy maid for my eventual wife. Since my mother passed away, my mother-in-law his picked up the mantle of my training. While I am first and foremost a sissy maid to my wife, on a part time basis, I am also a sissy maid to my mother-in-law. What is more unique about our relationship, I believe, as she is solely responsible for my ongoing feminization. She regularly brings me to get my nails done, takes me clothes shopping, and so on. And while I rarely need it, she the disciplinarian- not my wife. Just curious if anyone else out there is a shared sissy with their mother-in-law?
Hi Sissy Pamela,

No...I'm not in a "shared sissy" relationship with mother-in-law, but I find the situation to be fascinating, and I can certainly see the merits of such a system. Your mother-in-law gains the benefits of maid service, your wife gets help in the training of her domestic servant/sissy, and you get two superiors to curtsy too! Would love to hear more of your situation including the domestic services you provide to both of the ladies in your life and how your mother-in-law disciplines you when necessary.

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
Mothers in law are slandered in our society in lore and jokes.  It's wonderful to find yet another benefit of the petticoated world we all want to see where these wonderful women get the love and respect they deserve. 
While I think some mother-in-laws do influence some of their sons-in-law into becoming more feminine most do not.
I feel mothers are the real motivators on this subject.  I as a mama's boy and allowed her to dress me as a girl.  I loved wearing dresses and looking girlish for her.  It was she who informed me that I would have been named "Melodie" had I been born a genetic girl, but it was I who suggested she call me Melodie more often then by my boy name of Robert.  I felt more comfortable when dressed as a girl and drew even closer to my mom when she dressed me.  How could a boy not gain a better closeness with their mother then being allowed to feel the joys of girlhood? 
 Has anyone else felt this as they grew up experiencing such a wonderful life?
(06-03-2017, 09:42 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hi Sissy Pamela,

No...I'm not in a "shared sissy" relationship with mother-in-law, but I find the situation to be fascinating, and I can certainly see the merits of such a system.  Your mother-in-law gains the benefits of maid service, your wife gets help in the training of her domestic servant/sissy, and you get two superiors to curtsy too!  Would love to hear more of your situation including the domestic services you provide to both of the ladies in your life and how your mother-in-law disciplines you when necessary.

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne

Jamieanne- as you would suspect, as far as my relationship with my wife, I am responsible for virtually everything pertaining to the household. Cooking, cleaning, laundry etc - I do it all (including windows)! The only thing my wife has to concern herself with is the finances. I even buy most of her clothes, and I even help her put together outfits day to day - I have a much better eye for fashion, and she knows it and appreciates it. I do some light gardening, but she hires real men for heavy work, or maintenance around the house. 
As for my mother in law, the arrangement is similar, when I am at her house, which is at least once a week. The fundamental difference is, I am left to my own devices to carry out my sissy maid duties in my own home. My wife thoroughly enjoys the benefits of that, but does not involve herself in it. Conversely, my mother in law has very specific ideas about how I clean - from floors, to windows, to dishes to clothes. Once more, she requires that I dress the part, right down to the panties. Constantly training me, constantly feminizing me. My wife leaves my clothing choices up to me for the most part, while my mother in law often has me wearing certain outfits even when she won't see me that day. 
As for discipline, while rare, it is almost always carried out by my mother in law. Sometimes she will use a riding crop on my pantied (sometimes bare) bottom, and occasionally covers a large life like dildo with soap, and works it in and out of my mouth until all traces of the soap are gone. On rare occasion, she combines the two, and after tanning my bottom, I will find myself standing in the corner with my panties around my ankles, my hands on top of my head, and a dildo in my mouth. 
Anyway, my ongoing training, my appearance (hair, nails, clothes), are of paramount concern to my mother in law, and my wife enjoys the benefits of her efforts. 
She knows I need a strong authority figure, and I am grateful she fills that role in my life. 
Kisses & hugs to all.
While not exactly on subject, mother in laws do seem to enjoy getting back at their ex son in laws. Most of the mothers I help usually have very supportive mothers (grandmothers). These women tend to have more free time in helping to guide the new princess into prissyhood. I had more than one tell me they take great pleasure in ensuring their grandsons never end up sexist jerks like their fathers (the women's ex son in law).

Chris
(06-03-2017, 03:20 PM)SissyPamela Wrote:
(06-03-2017, 09:42 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hi Sissy Pamela,

No...I'm not in a "shared sissy" relationship with mother-in-law, but I find the situation to be fascinating, and I can certainly see the merits of such a system.  Your mother-in-law gains the benefits of maid service, your wife gets help in the training of her domestic servant/sissy, and you get two superiors to curtsy too!  Would love to hear more of your situation including the domestic services you provide to both of the ladies in your life and how your mother-in-law disciplines you when necessary.

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne

Jamieanne- as you would suspect, as far as my relationship with my wife, I am responsible for virtually everything pertaining to the household. Cooking, cleaning, laundry etc - I do it all (including windows)! The only thing my wife has to concern herself with is the finances. I even buy most of her clothes, and I even help her put together outfits day to day - I have a much better eye for fashion, and she knows it and appreciates it. I do some light gardening, but she hires real men for heavy work, or maintenance around the house. 
As for my mother in law, the arrangement is similar, when I am at her house, which is at least once a week. The fundamental difference is, I am left to my own devices to carry out my sissy maid duties in my own home. My wife thoroughly enjoys the benefits of that, but does not involve herself in it. Conversely, my mother in law has very specific ideas about how I clean - from floors, to windows, to dishes to clothes. Once more, she requires that I dress the part, right down to the panties. Constantly training me, constantly feminizing me. My wife leaves my clothing choices up to me for the most part, while my mother in law often has me wearing certain outfits even when she won't see me that day. 
As for discipline, while rare, it is almost always carried out by my mother in law. Sometimes she will use a riding crop on my pantied (sometimes bare) bottom, and occasionally covers a large life like dildo with soap, and works it in and out of my mouth until all traces of the soap are gone. On rare occasion, she combines the two, and after tanning my bottom, I will find myself standing in the corner with my panties around my ankles, my hands on top of my head, and a dildo in my mouth. 
Anyway, my ongoing training, my appearance (hair, nails, clothes), are of paramount concern to my mother in law, and my wife enjoys the benefits of her efforts. 
She knows I need a strong authority figure, and I am grateful she fills that role in my life. 
Kisses & hugs to all.

Seems a very proper relationship Sissy Pamela...As I suspected, both Ladies benefit from the sissy in their life...Your Mother in law gets her home thoroughly cleaned (to her exacting specifications) each week and your wife is free of the drudgery of housework.  It's good that discipline is rare...that likely means you're a well behaved and properly trained sissy, but it's also good that your strict Mother in law dispenses it when appropriate!  Thank you again for sharing!

sissy jamieanne

(06-03-2017, 01:04 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Mothers in law are slandered in our society in lore and jokes.  It's wonderful to find yet another benefit of the petticoated world we all want to see where these wonderful women get the love and respect they deserve. 

Very aptly put Sissy Renee...I think as sissies we are trained and know to be respectful to all, and certainly the strong, female figures in our lives...to ridicule or slander one's Mother in law is certainly not in the realm of a sissy!  I too often see "real men" being disrespectful to women in their speech.  Just the other day I was talking to my nephew (he's 25) and he referred to his wife as his "old lady"!  I cringed, and promptly corrected him...reminding him that "my wife" is a much more pleasant and appropriate way to refer to her than "my old lady"...

sissy jamieanne
The extended family has been losing power for generations.  I wonder if, as our FLR world gains strength, might not the extended family and its wholesome values return?  Two parent households with well defined roles of the woman as the authority figure might well include one's Mother-in-Law as the Matriarch (or co-Matriarch with one's own Mother).

And what about the role of the Father-in-Law?  As a married sissy I think I'd look forward to bonding with and learning from him too.  Surely his years of experience serving in his household would prove valuable for me in learning my proper role in mine.  The extension of female control over our society has to be passed from one generation to the next to gain strength.

(Giggle.  Can't you imagine a true sissy bonding session with beer and diapers?)
(06-04-2017, 12:15 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: The extended family has been losing power for generations.  I wonder if, as our FLR world gains strength, might not the extended family and its wholesome values return?  Two parent households with well defined roles of the woman as the authority figure might well include one's Mother-in-Law as the Matriarch (or co-Matriarch with one's own Mother).

And what about the role of the Father-in-Law?  As a married sissy I think I'd look forward to bonding with and learning from him too.  Surely his years of experience serving in his household would prove valuable for me in learning my proper role in mine.  The extension of female control over our society has to be passed from one generation to the next to gain strength.

(Giggle.  Can't you imagine a true sissy bonding session with beer and diapers?)

In my case, my in-laws separated many years ago. He was very much an alpha male (and she an alpha female) and a cheater, so no surprise it didn't last forever. In any event, to your point Renee, a sissy maid father-in-law, would be an invaluable resource. And while I would prefer wine and panties, I could make beer and diapers work too. Actually, exciting to think about!
Gotta' love diversity...Renee would enjoy beer and diapers (I certainly see the practical nature in this)...Pamela likes wine and panties...and I would enjoy panties and beer...but any combination thereof would be delightful!