satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Excellent F to M size chart with recommendations
Thumbs Up 
The ladies at herroom.com maintain an excellent page with complete sizing advice for us gurls to get fit right in our flat bodies. It's detailed and has specific recommendations. Plus, everything's pretty!

Here's the link:

http://www.herroom.com/lingerie-for-men.aspx

Do you know other sites that work well with gurls like us? Please post links. Rolleyes
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(06-19-2016, 03:45 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: The ladies at herroom.com maintain an excellent page with complete sizing advice for us gurls to get fit right in our flat bodies. It's detailed and has specific recommendations. Plus, everything's pretty!

Here's the link:

http://www.herroom.com/lingerie-for-men.aspx

Do you know other sites that work well with gurls like us? Please post links. Rolleyes

What an amazing resource for the sissy/crossdressing community!  Thanks so much for sharing this Michele...it's great to see a "mainstream" lingerie store targeting business to males, and for that reason, they deserve our business!  I'm always up for a new bra or panties...I'll be shopping here soon!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
Of course the best solution for our flat chests is to grow a pair with herbs (if they work) or hormones.
(06-19-2016, 03:45 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: The ladies at herroom.com maintain an excellent page with complete sizing advice for us gurls to get fit right in our flat bodies. It's detailed TYTYTYTY