ande.banner
Poll: How often should a caged sissy be permitted sissygasm?
Never.
Once a year on her birthday.
Monthly.
Weekly.
As often as she can.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chastity and Sissygasms
Thanks to my Christmas gift of my custom fit chastity cage I've been able stay locked up this entire year to date with some very minor exceptions.  I took it off the morning of my (April) birthday and felt so weird I put it back on before the sun was down.  My other gift was a suction cup dildo, and I must admit my sissygasms bring me far more satisfaction than my climaxes when I considered myself a man and played like one.  What I wonder about is others' opinions on how often a caged sissy should be permitted a hands-free milking or sissygasm?  Are our cages worn to frustrate us or to make us appreciate our feminine selves via penetrative sex involving our sissy pussies?
Photo 
I just found this thread, Sissy Renee...I think for a submissive sissy a monthly sissygasm should be adequate.  A sissy who truly knows her place, knows that too much sexual pleasure is selfish and inappropriate, while a monthly "release" should be easy to train most sissies to.  It gives the sissy something to look forward to, and it keeps the plumbing cleaned out...of course the "release" should always be in sissy fashion...no humping the fist like a teenage boy or "real man".  I have a small, thin, pink vibrator that is attached to my clitty for my sissygasms...a ponytail holder is wrapped around the vibrator and the clitty at the base and just below the head and turned on to "work its magic"...it's strictly "hands off" and when the sissygasm is over, it's over...no more for one month!  Photo of my vibrator attached.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You do understand that a sissygasm is the result of being used by a strap on, a dildo or the real thing?  I think sissies should be encouraged to surrender their sissy pussies to usage and their exclusive source of any-gasm.
I know it's not a true "sissygasm", but reading this thread reminded me of a masturbation technique I enjoyed when I was younger, before I was a submissive in a relationship. I discovered the joys of my mothers shower massage. Rather than "jerking off" like a real man, I would just set the massage head on"pulse", and place it in the under side of my sissy clit. The sensation was fabulous, and the orgasm left me weak in the knees. Looking back, yet another sign early in life, that I wasn't like the other boys.
(06-07-2017, 08:33 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: I know it's not a true "sissygasm", but reading this thread reminded me of a masturbation technique I enjoyed when I was younger, before I was a submissive in a relationship. I discovered the joys of my mothers shower massage. Rather than "jerking off" like a real man, I would just set the massage head on"pulse", and place it in the under side of my sissy clit. The sensation was fabulous, and the orgasm left me weak in the knees. Looking back, yet another sign early in life, that I wasn't like the other boys.

I think it sounds like a delightful sissy orgasm, Sissy Pamela...I'm not sure there is a "rule" or "definition" for a "sissygasm"...I've made my sissy clitty feel very nice with a detachable shower head!
(06-08-2017, 09:02 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(06-07-2017, 08:33 PM)SissyPamela Wrote: I know it's not a true "sissygasm", but reading this thread reminded me of a masturbation technique I enjoyed when I was younger, before I was a submissive in a relationship. I discovered the joys of my mothers shower massage. Rather than "jerking off" like a real man, I would just set the massage head on"pulse", and place it in the under side of my sissy clit. The sensation was fabulous, and the orgasm left me weak in the knees. Looking back, yet another sign early in life, that I wasn't like the other boys.

I think it sounds like a delightful sissy orgasm, Sissy Pamela...I'm not sure there is a "rule" or "definition" for a "sissygasm"...I've made my sissy clitty feel very nice with a detachable shower head!

SOUNDS LIKE GOOD CLEAN FUN TO ME!!
Hi I just found this thread. I am new here so am working down the forum posts as quickly as I can. Sissygasms should only becounted using the sissy pussy Ithink, as to how often that is a difficult one. Personally I think at first the new sissy should be allowed (made to) have at least one per day. When she is used to the method and can complete it swiftly if required the frequency should be reduced first to weekly then monthly and finally annually unless she provides exceptional service to her owner.
I've only had two sissygasms in my life but both were within the last two weeks. I've been in chastity since I submitted to my girlfriend/boss and both times she shoved her vibrator in me while we were both drunk from working at the bar. Both times I expelled a huge amount of cum. I would do it all over again. She just knows how to manipulate me!
My wife has had me in chastity for years. She decided a long time ago that my little bits weren't of any use to anyone. After one long period of absolute chastity (619 days) she had me reduce the time it takes for me to orgasm. We managed 14 seconds. I was then locked up again. I have been for 588 days and can see no change. She doesn't tell me I'll never orgasm again but she's not real quick to allow me release.

As for sissygasms...I was milked once a long time ago by a friend who wanted to practice on me. I remember the cum just dribbling out and not feeling any sort of release. I do quite like anal but the pleasure is more mental than physical.
Since I retired 14 years ago and became my wife/mistress's full time slave I haven't had a proper orgasam or sissygasm either just milking from time to time either when she orders it for the amusment of herself or if I plead hard enough because of clit and ball ache. My pleading doesn't always result in it being done though.