Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi everyone! I'm a 21 year old male from the American midwest. I recently moved in with my girlfriend and we have decided to set out on an official female led relationship. She made this decision since she is also my boss at the bar we work at. She is a staunch believer in female supremacy while I've always believed in equality between the genders. She is really pushing her beliefs on me and since she's the boss (at home and at work) I thought it would be a good idea to read up on the subject. Does anyone have any ideas on websites or books that are informative about female supremacy?
You've got the descriptors, search and you will find lots.
(05-18-2017, 07:30 PM)GinaV Wrote: You've got the descriptors, search and you will find lots.

Thanks! I wasn't sure if there were any websites that really stood out or not.
Hello thatoneguy. Welcome, glad to have you join us. Re your question about sites concerning your expressed interests, perhaps these will be of help:

https://thebaffler.com/outbursts/digging...hy-ellmann

https://twitter.com/conquerhim1
(05-17-2017, 10:45 PM)thatoneguy Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm a 21 year old male from the American midwest. I recently moved in with my girlfriend and we have decided to set out on an official female led relationship. She made this decision since she is also my boss at the bar we work at. She is a staunch believer in female supremacy while I've always believed in equality between the genders. She is really pushing her beliefs on me and since she's the boss (at home and at work) I thought it would be a good idea to read up on the subject. Does anyone have any ideas on websites or books that are informative about female supremacy?
Welcome! I look forward to hearing all about your relationship with your girlfriend. How has that impacted your lifestyle so far.

Hope you will continue to share.

I am so lucky to have found my wonderful wife to marry!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(05-17-2017, 10:45 PM)thatoneguy Wrote: Hi everyone! I'm a 21 year old male from the American midwest. I recently moved in with my girlfriend and we have decided to set out on an official female led relationship. She made this decision since she is also my boss at the bar we work at. She is a staunch believer in female supremacy while I've always believed in equality between the genders. She is really pushing her beliefs on me and since she's the boss (at home and at work) I thought it would be a good idea to read up on the subject. Does anyone have any ideas on websites or books that are informative about female supremacy?

Welcome, there are lots of good places including here to learn more about FLR. What are your girlfriends plans? Does she want this 24/7 or is more of fetish fun activity? Have you discussed visiting this forum with her, does she plan on using Petticoat Discipline?

RF
(05-21-2017, 08:05 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Welcome, there are lots of good places including here to learn more about FLR. What are your girlfriends plans? Does she want this 24/7 or is more of fetish fun activity? Have you discussed visiting this forum with her, does she plan on using Petticoat Discipline?

RF
It started out as something fun to do in the bedroom (which I love) and she wants it to be more of a full time thing. So far I've only worn some of her panties under my work clothes, but she also wants to include chastity. Thanks for all the support everyone!!!