ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What would be your perfect Mummy?
(05-25-2017, 12:27 AM)BlushyBen Wrote: I would love a really strong, tall mommy who dresses kind of punk like with colorful short hair. She looks very tough and intimidating and uses that to her advantage to control weak-willed pansies like me  Blush

In public she'd always be on the lookout for ways to humiliate me, even when we aren't playing. Like she'd always make me sit on her lap and would start bouncing me on her knee or tickling me whenever I felt too confident. Or she'd order something off the kids menu for me at a restaurant and ask if my drink could be served in a sippy cup so I don't have an accident.

And don't even get me started on when we get fully into our roles. She'd make sure my diapers would be so thick that even managing a pathetic waddle would be difficult. Then she'd make me wear super poofy sissy dresses and rompers, do my makeup to look like a little doll and would dye my hair bright pink! She'd invite friends over or take me out in public to humiliate myself and would ensure that no night ends without me in tears.

But when we're alone she actually opens up to me and becomes really nurturing and sweet and she snuggles me and kisses me all over and is very loving! She constantly pushes me out of my comfort zone but is always there to take care of me after  Heart Heart Heart
I think my mother was perfect as others have said. She taught me so much, and at an early age began to nature and develop my obvious feminine nature. She was both exquisitely feminine and authoritative. Gentle at times, and a stern disciplinarian as required. Teaching me proper hygiene, nail and hair care, fashion sense, manners, and of course respect. I miss her, but fortunately have a mother in law, who picked up where she left off. Together preparing me to be a perfect sissy for my wife. But the training never ends and I am grateful. 
When I first saw this thread, I thought of the perfect TV mummy to feminize me. There are so many choices. Carol Brady, Shirley Partridge, Claire Huxtable - the list goes on. One that came to mind was June Cleaver. Always so elegant, wearing pearls, I would love to learn the feminine role from her. But as this is a fantasy, I thought of Bewitched. Not Samantha, but her mother, Endora. So elegant and demanding. She would require the finest of everything - and I would relish the opportunity to serve her. She could supply me with an endless wardrobe of sissy dresses and frillies, and make me ultimately feminine at the blink of an eye. She could up other sissies to play with me, and if I missed behaved, I could suddenly find myself in nothing but panties and heels in a biker bar fending for myself. But she would always watch over me, and extract me from my naughty predicament when I had learned my lesson. And before bed, she could hold me, and Brest feed me to sleep. Delicious & delightfully naughty.
(05-20-2017, 04:44 AM)Patty Botty Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 09:38 PM)Ali Wrote: She did actually come round one day when I had a nappy on. I was in the garden, and had a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on as well, but they were quite childish shorts, a pair I liked wearing over a nappy.

I forget what she wanted. I was so flustered at firstly her coming round to talk to me, and secondly wondering if she could tell I had a nappy on.

It's really scary when that happens isn't it?  I remember checking myself over and over to ensure the nappy didn't show, before I first went out in one.  But to get caught like you did, must be much more of a shock!

It's so easy to develop fantasies from there, like she saw them and she would come over all maternal and help you.  Somehow I don't see my luck working out like that, so I've always been very afraid of anyone finding out, as I don't think they would understand with me sadly.  Besides, I'd probably get jealous of her actual children and end up in sibling rivalry with them!

Patty

When I was child my mother used to put me back into nappies as a punishment, so neighbours (and other people) did see me in a nappy. And the neighbours would see my nappies and baby knickers etc drying on the line. So the idea of being caught by a neighbour isn't entirely new to me. It was incredibly humiliating as a child and teenager being seen with a nappy on, and i think that's what makes the fantasy excitng now. 

When my neighbour came round when I had a nappy on, though, I nearly died of shame and fear of her noticing and saying something.
(06-02-2017, 05:45 AM)Ali Wrote: When I was child my mother used to put me back into nappies as a punishment, so neighbours (and other people) did see me in a nappy. And the neighbours would see my nappies and baby knickers etc drying on the line. So the idea of being caught by a neighbour isn't entirely new to me. It was incredibly humiliating as a child and teenager being seen with a nappy on, and i think that's what makes the fantasy excitng now. 

When my neighbour came round when I had a nappy on, though, I nearly died of shame and fear of her noticing and saying something.

I find it so strange how we are so much more accepting of things when we a re children?  I guess it is that we feel helpless against adults, so we do just accept these things as the easiest way to deal with them?  I know when my parents felt that I needed beating again, but my bottom had not yet healed, that was when I got put into school knickers.  This must be part of it for me, because no one ever saw me in them, other than my family (including grandparents) - But no outsiders.  However some must have known, because my parents always made sure I knew that they had been a girls and had been worn.  I mean it was obvious from their condition that they had been worn and washed many times.  So some parents somewhere knew all about it, as it was their daughter's I was being made to wear.  But thankfully they never said anything to me and I still do not know how many were "donating their daughter's drawers" to my parents...

So for me, being caught now would be something new and something I do live in fear of the humiliation of.

Patty
Indeed. As a child I found being made to wear girls' clothes or nappies terribly humiliating, but I kind of accepted it as 'normal' - even though I knew almost none of my friends suffered the same fate. I suppose the fact that my friend John was also made to wear nappies, and that we sometimes played together both in nappies, helped me cope with it.