ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
What would be your perfect Mummy?
I didn't want to create a poll for this, as I suspect we all have our detailed fantasies and they probably won't fit into just 4 choices or whatever...

I am curious at how odd I am?  I suspect my ideal mummy might be a bit different to others?

I don't really have a specific person in mind, just a "type".  for me she has to be big, perhaps even what used to be called "frumpy"?  A Natural mother type.  One who looks like she has been spanking naughty boys and girls all of her life, and you are no exception if you misbehave  Perhaps middle aged?

Perhaps the sort of type who used to be Matrons in British hospitals years ago?!  I can just imagine being treated in a no-nonsense way by one of them.  Answer back too much and your knickers are down, your rear is up - Her hand is softening your bottom's resistance as she tells you what you have done, and then one very sore posterior later, you are being put into a nappy by her and sent to bed until you change your ways!

So who, or what type of mummy would you like - Or have for that matter!

Patty
The one i have lol . Tall elegant . Mid forties and very yummy mummy . She is uber protective and maternal to the point where she has managed to relactate to breast feed me and baby me 24/7 .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(05-15-2017, 08:05 PM)Bill Wrote: The one i have lol .  Tall elegant . Mid forties and very yummy mummy . She is uber protective and maternal to the point where she has managed to relactate to breast feed me and baby me 24/7 .

That is just wonderful that she is so supportive of you!  It can be hard to find someone who understands.  I am so pleased for you!

Patty
(05-15-2017, 08:05 PM)Bill Wrote: The one i have lol .  Tall elegant . Mid forties and very yummy mummy . She is uber protective and maternal to the point where she has managed to relactate to breast feed me and baby me 24/7 .

She must be a very loving mummy.

rogella
(05-16-2017, 01:50 PM)rogella Wrote:

She must be a very loving mummy.

rogella
She is but has her strict side as well . I know who the boss is .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
My ideal Mummy would be one of my neighbours!

She's about my age, definitely a 'Yummy Mummy'. Slim, blonde and she has two young kids so knows how to do a nappy!

I keep fantasising about her coming round one day and either catching me wearing my baby clothes and nappies, or seeing what looks like a white towel in the laundry pile and jokingly, coquettishly asking "You don't still need a nappy, do you Ali?"
(05-17-2017, 09:11 AM)Ali Wrote: My ideal Mummy would be one of my neighbours!

She's about my age, definitely a 'Yummy Mummy'. Slim, blonde and she has two young kids so knows how to do a nappy!

I keep fantasising about her coming round one day and either catching me wearing my baby clothes and nappies, or seeing what looks like a white towel in the laundry pile and jokingly, coquettishly asking "You don't still need a nappy, do you Ali?"

Oh, that must be both terrible and wonderful at the same time - Having one of your neighbours like the ideal mummy!

A wonderful fantasy about her catching you though one day, quite delicious in fact.  The problem is always what if it did not go like the fantasy in real life?  It would be a disaster.  So keep seeing her and always wondering, becomes like a form of torture...

Do you ever get a thrill from a woman treating you like one of her own children when she is not even aware of it?  I was going to the local shop, when a woman I'd never seen before was coming out at the same time.  We started on the usual shuffle of both moving to the same side, and then the other side at the same time.  But she stopped after just ONE step to the side (remarkable reactions I must say!) and said in a very harried way "You go this side".  It was just so obvious that she had small children, as she ordered me around just as she must do with them!  I could not help wondering if I had stuck my tongue out at her, would she have spanked me right there in the street, before she even realised what she was doing?  She was so locked in her "mother in control" act, that she was completely unaware of how funny I found it!

Another time, it was the mother (a teacher) of a friend.  He warned me that she still treated him like one of her pupils, even though he was around 30!  I thought he was joking, but within 2 hours, she was talking to us BOTH like children in her class, until I spoiled it all by laughing and admitting he had been quite right...

Patty
She did actually come round one day when I had a nappy on. I was in the garden, and had a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on as well, but they were quite childish shorts, a pair I liked wearing over a nappy.

I forget what she wanted. I was so flustered at firstly her coming round to talk to me, and secondly wondering if she could tell I had a nappy on.
(05-19-2017, 09:38 PM)Ali Wrote: She did actually come round one day when I had a nappy on. I was in the garden, and had a pair of shorts and a t-shirt on as well, but they were quite childish shorts, a pair I liked wearing over a nappy.

I forget what she wanted. I was so flustered at firstly her coming round to talk to me, and secondly wondering if she could tell I had a nappy on.

It's really scary when that happens isn't it?  I remember checking myself over and over to ensure the nappy didn't show, before I first went out in one.  But to get caught like you did, must be much more of a shock!

It's so easy to develop fantasies from there, like she saw them and she would come over all maternal and help you.  Somehow I don't see my luck working out like that, so I've always been very afraid of anyone finding out, as I don't think they would understand with me sadly.  Besides, I'd probably get jealous of her actual children and end up in sibling rivalry with them!

Patty
I would love a really strong, tall mommy who dresses kind of punk like with colorful short hair. She looks very tough and intimidating and uses that to her advantage to control weak-willed pansies like me  Blush

In public she'd always be on the lookout for ways to humiliate me, even when we aren't playing. Like she'd always make me sit on her lap and would start bouncing me on her knee or tickling me whenever I felt too confident. Or she'd order something off the kids menu for me at a restaurant and ask if my drink could be served in a sippy cup so I don't have an accident.

And don't even get me started on when we get fully into our roles. She'd make sure my diapers would be so thick that even managing a pathetic waddle would be difficult. Then she'd make me wear super poofy sissy dresses and rompers, do my makeup to look like a little doll and would dye my hair bright pink! She'd invite friends over or take me out in public to humiliate myself and would ensure that no night ends without me in tears.

But when we're alone she actually opens up to me and becomes really nurturing and sweet and she snuggles me and kisses me all over and is very loving! She constantly pushes me out of my comfort zone but is always there to take care of me after  Heart Heart Heart