satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PVC Aprons
My wife has just started to make me wear a pvc apron at all times when we are home, I have put one on the minute I walk in the door and can not take it off until bed time. I am allowed to remove it if I leave the house. I hope this is the start of my wife taking control of me. Any ideas on how I can her to take full control with out being to blunt about it.
(05-13-2017, 03:56 PM)pollypvc Wrote: My wife has just started to make me wear a pvc apron at all times when we are home, I have put one on the minute I walk in the door and can not take it off until bed time. I am allowed to remove it if I leave the house. I hope this is the start of my wife taking control of me. Any ideas on how I can her to take full control with out being to blunt about it.

Hi Polly

It would seem that your wife may have discovered your secret desires.
Did you leave a computer page open or forget to delete your browser history?

It is ALWAYS best to be honest and upfront with your wife. Anything else is dishonest.
If you begin by asking her reasons for insisting upon your PVC apron, you may gain some insight into what she has planned.
Be bold.

Sarah
(05-13-2017, 03:56 PM)pollypvc Wrote: My wife has just started to make me wear a pvc apron at all times when we are home, I have put one on the minute I walk in the door and can not take it off until bed time. I am allowed to remove it if I leave the house. I hope this is the start of my wife taking control of me. Any ideas on how I can her to take full control with out being to blunt about it.

Polly,

I  suggest you consider PMing or e mailing our member Rubber Pinafore. He's not been active here for some time, but if you read his posts, you'll see you have a lot in common. His discipline is pretty severe. Click on his name to see his profile. I first met him on another board.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool