Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you like to be put into, or done to you after a spanking?
(05-17-2017, 09:04 AM)Ali Wrote: My mother did my knickers on the radiator for me and my nappies in the airing cupboard, yes. Part of the punishment was to make it 'normal' for me to have to wear such things.

When my sister and I were little she used to put our underwear on the radiator for both of us. As Lucy got older and dressed herself Mummy didn't do it for her any more. I guess this was also another way of Mummy continuing to treat me younger than Lucy, even though she was actually two years younger than me.

I wonder if it was because Lucy made an issue of dressing herself?  Sort of your mother feeling that if she considers herself old enough to dress herself, then I don't need to do the niceties that go with it, like putting the clothes on the radiator?  She might have rationalised it as "she is old enough to do these things for herself now then"?  Only to Lucy, it might have seem more like some parental love was withdrawn as a punishment for growing up and wanting to dress herself?

How things have changed.  I was visiting a friend some years ago, and his kids had "The Simpsons" on.  I nearly feel off the chair when Lisa was pointing out to Bart how their mother looks after them, and refers to how she puts their underwear in the microwave first on cold days...  Can you really do that?  It must make eating there a little odd, knowing the microwave is used for warming their underwear first! (including probably Homer's then)...

Patty
I don't think she was punishing Lucy. She was just letting her grow up.

The punishment was all mine. Not only was I put into girls' knickers, but, unlike my little sister, I wasn't allowed to grow up.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(05-19-2017, 09:41 PM)Ali Wrote: I don't think she was punishing Lucy. She was just letting her grow up.

The punishment was all mine. Not only was I put into girls' knickers, but, unlike my little sister, I wasn't allowed to grow up.

Ahh...I understand better now.  That must have been very difficult to put up with.

Patty
It was intensely humiliating, Patty.

Being dressed as a little girl, in frilly panties (or even nappies) under a short childish dress or skirt when my little sister was allowed jeans or shorts felt incredibly unfair.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart