Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what do you like to be put into, or done to you after a spanking?
Poor you, being spanked by your mother while her boyfriend watches on.

Does he encourage her to spank you harder, or tease you for being a pathetic sissy? Do he ever choose what clothes she puts you into?
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
It occurs to me that  "what do you like to be put into" might be modified to "put into YOU", especially after looking at Bobby's picture.  The position, the cheeks flaming as if rouged for a night on the town, perhaps scream for a plug or a dildo or the real thing to give us something more to scream about. 
(06-10-2017, 10:16 AM)Ali Wrote: Poor you, being spanked by your mother while her boyfriend watches on.

Does he encourage her to spank you harder, or tease you for being a pathetic sissy? Do he ever choose what clothes she puts you into?

No, he's not that directly involved in my sissy training.
However, lately, Mommy has been deferring to him as to whether he thinks I should be released from my chastity device for a brief orgasm. His answer the other day was an emphatic 'no'.

(06-10-2017, 02:00 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: It occurs to me that  "what do you like to be put into" might be modified to "put into YOU", especially after looking at Bobby's picture.  The position, the cheeks flaming as if rouged for a night on the town, perhaps scream for a plug or a dildo or the real thing to give us something more to scream about. 

My Mommy likes me locked in front, and plugged in back. Confused
That must be so shameful having your mother's boyfriend discussing your orgasms, especially when he's looking at you in your sissyish frillies.

Does your mother ever make you suck on something other than your babyish dummy when you're in the presence of this real man?
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
If talking fantasy, and what I would like to think of... Then, a short pink belly shirt, diapers, frilly plastic rhumba pants, baby harness/reins, and have the harness fastened to the center of a playpen, so as to keep me from standing up, and getting to the bars.
(06-11-2017, 04:28 PM)Ali Wrote: That must be so shameful having your mother's boyfriend discussing your orgasms, especially when he's looking at you in your sissyish frillies.

Does your mother ever make you suck on something other than your babyish dummy when you're in the presence of this real man?

No, but she makes a habit of coating my cock-pacifier with her boyfriend's cum, before stuffing it in my mouth, just to put me in my place.
(06-11-2017, 04:46 PM)Bobby1111 Wrote:
(06-11-2017, 04:28 PM)Ali Wrote: That must be so shameful having your mother's boyfriend discussing your orgasms, especially when he's looking at you in your sissyish frillies.

No, but she makes a habit of coating my cock-pacifier with her boyfriend's cum, before stuffing it in my mouth, just to put me in my place.

One of my old carers jenny used to get her male friends to flavour my dummies like that . Sometimes with a sperm soaked hanky threaded through the ring in my dummy so i would smell as well as taste their sperm .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Not sure "like" is the right word, but I always feel well punished and complete when I'm lying on my tummy, thick nighttime terry nappies over my very hot, crimson and sore bottom that has been nappy rash creamed, powdered and plugged, the elastic of the plastic pants rubbing on my thighs where the spanking covered, making me howl and bawl.

I'm usually in a short baby t-shirt or a onesie as well and hands in mittens so I can't "interfere" with myself.

It tends to be early evening as well, so it's an early bedtime, squirming and sniffling myself to sleep...
(09-10-2017, 07:37 AM)wailer Wrote: Not sure "like" is the right word, but I always feel well punished and complete when I'm lying on my tummy, thick nighttime terry nappies over my very hot, crimson and sore bottom that has been nappy rash creamed, powdered and plugged, the elastic of the plastic pants rubbing on my thighs where the spanking covered, making me howl and bawl.

I'm usually in a short baby t-shirt or a onesie as well and hands in mittens so I can't "interfere" with myself.

It tends to be early evening as well, so it's an early bedtime, squirming and sniffling myself to sleep...

Sounds like the sort of night I would "like" also!  Those long nights, lay in bed, unable to sleep and with nothing you can do except concentrate on how your bottom is feeling now...

I do particularity like onesies myself, although I'm not sure why?  I don't even remember wearing rompers when I was a child, although I do remember seeing the ones I did wear as a baby, when my mother was clearing out a lot of my baby things when I was about 5?

Patty
If you have earned a spanking then I would recommend corner time with your hands on your head and your red behind on display for all to see. This allows you to reflect on your misbehaviour and learn how to avoid the need for repetition. It also allows your Mistress to spank you further should she think it appropriate.

Afterwards for those of you still needing a nappy I would recommend a thick starched Terry nappy which will keep your reddened behind in a tender state and remind you of your naughty behaviour with every move. For others, as I have found with Nancy Edwina, a pair of wool knickers has a similar salutatory effect.