Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inexpensive, pretty bras
Smile 
(10-03-2016, 07:54 PM)GinaV Wrote: Dollar store is my lingerie store.

Good idea. Never thought if it as a source. I'll check it out.

Thrift stores are always a fun treasure hunt.
Your obedient forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
A girl friend of mine used to run a thrift charity shop . You wouldn't believe the things handed on . People clear out relatives houses or new properties and just hand cases bags and trunks of things in without checking .
(10-04-2016, 05:07 PM)Bill Wrote: A girl friend of mine used to run a thrift charity shop . You wouldn't believe the things handed on . People clear out relatives houses or new properties and just hand cases bags and trunks of things in without checking .

What were some of your prize finds, Bill?
Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
Things like old black and white polaroids , magazines . Filthy love letters and the best was a collection of victorian leather dildoes strapon included and leather anti masturbation pants .
(10-04-2016, 04:09 PM)ModeratorM Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 07:54 PM)GinaV Wrote: Dollar store is my lingerie store.

Good idea. Never thought if it as a source. I'll check it out.

Thrift stores are always a fun treasure hunt.

Thrift stores are another great resource. I've gotten brand new bras and clothing that had been donated by stores getting rid of old stock or discontinued items.
(10-04-2016, 06:03 PM)Bill Wrote: Things like old black and white polaroids , magazines . Filthy love letters and the best was a collection of victorian leather dildoes  strapon included and leather anti masturbation pants .

Now that is something i had never heard of: leather anti-masturbation pants. What do they look like? No question that British and American doctors and parents worried about their sons engaging in masturbation, and some fairly barbaric preventative measures were developed and used. One of the most extreme anti-masturbation physicians in the United States was Dr. Kellogg of Battlecreek, Michigan. Yup, that Kellogg, as in the corn flakes, which he invented for his patients. He believed that spicy food excited the senses, which inevitably (in his opinion) led to self-induced penile regurgitation. Corn flakes, being the opposite of spicy, were suggested as part of a bland diet to keep the lustful urges at bay so boys would not begin to help put Mr. Kleenex's kids through college.
kerri (whose own step-mother believed that paddling the porpoise led to some of the worst things imaginable)
Angry "Why you NAUGHTY boy! What you need is a good long..." Angry
I just happened to look at my weekly Kohl's circular and they had a bra I like marked down to $19.99 from $35 with a coupon for an extra 15% off! Luv my new Playtex 18 Hour bra!
The best cheap and extremely feminine lingerie is "aliexpress"
Some of my very first bras were not inexpensive but downright cheap, cheap in terms of what we spent on them and also cheap in how they were made. Long ago we got two identical soft cup bras one in white the other black with all over lace and a single hook closure. To begin with they weren't comfortable but since my Wife chose them I was more than pleased to have them but we soon found that the stitching was poorly done and began to come undone after wearing them only a few times. There was no way I was going to complain but when She noticed they were just about falling apart She said they were a waste of money even at the dirt cheap price we paid. We got them in one of those dollar store places where everything is from some third world country so it was no surprise. Bottom line....you get what you pay for. These days most of my bras are in the $35 to $60 range when we find my size on sale.