ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sissy rebellion
I was sissified at a young age by my mother with the help of my aunt because I was a "hell raiser" and she couldn't seem to get me under control any other way.  Once pantied and having undergone nearly seven years training, it was definitely working.  The problem came when I went away to college and again got in with a wild crowd of guys who allowed me to join in their group and again begin my "hell raising".  All of my panties had gone with me to school and were left safely tucked in the bottom of my suitcase for use only when no one else was around.  For some reason, I got out of the habit of dressing or even wearing panties under male clothing even though I would lie to mother during her phone calls.  To say that we disrespected women brings to mind a long litany of offenses, not the least of which was getting one drunk and shaving her pubic hair!  AND that was the least of what things we did.  That is, until I met my future wife, Brenda who took me back under control and began my re-feminization into the happy sissy that I am today.
I would love to hear more about your experiences being dressed and feminized by your mother and aunt when you were younger.
I second Richard's motion. Someone who has been "pantied and feminized" must have wonderful stories to share.

Once you complete that, you can move on to your re-feminization experiences.

Don't let us down. We have Brenda's contact information!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
lucky sissy Smile
(05-11-2017, 06:51 PM)Kimmi Wrote: I second Richard's motion.  Someone who has been "pantied and feminized" must have wonderful stories to share.

Miss Kimmi
You offer a very compelling argument, Miss Kimmi..I also can't wait to read more!

sissy jamieanne
(05-12-2017, 03:58 PM)sissyjamieanne Wrote:
(05-11-2017, 06:51 PM)Kimmi Wrote: I second Richard's motion.  Someone who has been "pantied and feminized" must have wonderful stories to share.

Miss Kimmi
You offer a very compelling argument, Miss Kimmi..I also can't wait to read more!

sissy jamieanne
Thank you, sisters!  In my own defense, I have shared some of my early experiences in other threads.  I am out of time right now as there are chores and errands to run before Mistress Brenda comes home today, but I will try and remember to share more this week.
(05-12-2017, 11:35 AM)Audra Wrote: lucky sissy Smile

Okay, some time this morning between chores, so here goes: 

As I said earlier, I was a young "hell raiser"  as my mother put it.  I'm not sure why I was so uncontrollable, but I do remember getting into a lot of trouble.  What probably broke the camel's back so to speak, was the day that I was caught throwing rocks at passing cars.  Probably around age nine or so.  The police brought me home and mom was mortified and very very angry with me.  She sent me to my room while smoothing things over with the policeman.  She came upstairs, and instead of the usual paddle in her hand, she came in with a pair of her silky pink "granny" panties.  I was confused, waiting for the usual, but she just tossed them at me and said that she had been discussing my behavior with my aunt and some friends.  The consensus was Petticoating.  Now I had no idea what she was talking about, but she ordered me to strip and put them on.  I can only remember saying "NO" and I don't know how she got me into them, but I remember standing in front of her wearing them and feeling pretty embarrassed.  She told me to sit there and think about what I had done and then to come downstairs and apologize to her.   Not sure how long I thought about things, but eventually, I did go down in those panties and apologized.  I can't remember exactly what happened next, but I remained in them the rest of the day and slept in them that night.  She threatened to send me to school in them and changed her mind at the last minute while I sweated and worried. 

Needless to say, at that point, I wanted nothing to do with panties etc.  When I got home from school that night, my aunt was there and she had brought over several pairs of my cousin Diane's panties which fit much better and had some characters and flowers on them.  I'll never forget the pair with "Barbie" on them which became my favorite, but that was in the future.
How sweet.

It seems that your feminization started with both the physical sensation of panties and a mental adjustment, especially with you knowing your aunt both knew (and other friends- wow!) and would be participating actively.
(05-19-2017, 12:41 PM)Kimmi Wrote: How sweet.

It seems that your feminization started with both the physical sensation of panties and a mental adjustment, especially with you knowing your aunt both knew (and other friends- wow!) and would be participating actively.

At that point, I wasn't sure of anything much less what roles anyone would play.  Again, it was a long time ago and memory tends to fade and run things together.  I can't remember if I had to put the panties on in front of the three or if that happened a bit later.  In hindsight, I did know that aunt and mom were fully aware of the fact that I was on the way to becoming a good well-behaved sissyboi even though myself and thinking on it later, my cousin were too young to figure it out right then.  I just thought that I was being punished - which I was and that it would all go away if I pretended to behave myself and then things could go back to normal. 

Well, mom was fooled by my 'good boy' act for a few months until things really un-ravelled when my aunt found out about me tossing rocks at cars again.  Diane and I were close in age, about a year apart and we did do things together.  She, however tended to follow my lead and this time I got us both into trouble when I actually did hit a moving car and we ran into the house to hide.    She told my aunt what had happened when questioned, but I thought I had talked my way out.  I can remember her having me strip and she gave me a hard bottom slapping with the flat of her hand, while Diane was sent to her room to get a pair of panties and her extra nightgown.  Crying, I put them on and she ordered me home!  I flat out refused,knowing that I would have to cut through the neighbor's yard to get home  (My aunt, the neighbor, and our house were side by side but there was a fair amount of yard in between, plus I would have to go across the neighbor's porch because of the fence).   Crying and shaking my head in shame, she simply pushed me out the door!  My only choice was to go through the yards as I described or walk up the main road home.  I ran through the yards, across the porch and burst in the door at home startling my mother. 

Again, I am blank as to what happened just then, but I think that she beat me again and sent me to bed as I was.   I started several times to take off the nightie and panties and change, but something kept stopping me -what I don't know, but that saved a lot of problems later.   I believe that it was the next day that we had a long talk - well I listened and was basically told that because I couldn't be trusted, or words to that effect, I was going to be turned into her favorite little girl and learn my place in a woman's world whether I liked it or not.  In some ways this excited me because she had always told me that I was supposed to be born a girl because that was what she wanted and that was what the doctor had told her I would be!   Perhaps, subconsciously I sensed that need for femininity and was acting out against it and trying to be as manly macho as possible because I was born a boy instead.  Of course, none of that occurred to me at the time.
Thanks for sharing more about how you came to be feminized. I kept hoping to find a way myself to be turned into someone's favorite little girl. I worked very hard at learning how to act like a boy, but deep down I knew I had come wired all pink inside, and being transitioned into girlhood was something I very much craved.

Miss Kimmi