satban
Poll: Are diapers part of sissy training?
This poll is closed.
I'm a Mistress and I say YES.
0%
0 0%
I'm a Mistress and I say NO.
0%
0 0%
I'm a sissy and I've used them for number 1.
59.38%
19 59.38%
I'm a sissy and I've used them for number 2.
37.50%
12 37.50%
I'm a sissy and I say NO.
3.13%
1 3.13%
Total 32 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Use of Diapers
With being in nappies all the time for most of my life i have had several visits from the Doctor and District nurse for severe nappy rash . Having my dress lifted and panties waterproof and nappy unpinned by them in front of my worried aunt was totaly humiliating . Then the examination of my sore red bits followed by lots of Thovaline cream and then being renappied infront of them while they chatted away as if it was the most normal thing in the world .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Be glad it was business as usual like a baby taken to the doctors office for a routine check-up.
If you paid attention to the idle talk during and after the diaper check medication you should be
pleased that other specific items of a personal anatomy description were not discussed i.e.
spanking marks; chastity device impressions and obvious sissy colored diaper gear and why the
dress and panties although that has an easy explanation in that it makes you accessible for
easy changing without a lot of fuss.
People in the medical field and emergency responders have for the most part seen it all and the
various applications and scenarios. No doubt a discussion follows after your exit if it was something
noteworthy "that was the first time I saw or experienced this" but professional conduct does
not permit up-front talk - so idle chatter is best - business as usual - so when do you want to
make a follow-up appointment to check the progress of the red bitty rash.
As you and your aunt leave the staff mentioned "don't put the diapers and covers on so tight -
may have something to do blood circulation and what laundry detergent are you using tone it down !

Casual idle talk would be more soothing in my mind than other specifics in front of caregivers !
(05-16-2017, 06:01 PM)BABYLOCK Wrote: Be glad it was business as usual like a baby taken to the doctors office for a routine check-up.
If you paid attention to the idle talk during and after the diaper check medication you should be
pleased that other specific items of a personal anatomy description were not discussed i.e.
spanking marks; chastity device impressions and obvious sissy colored diaper gear and why the
dress and panties although that has an easy explanation in that it makes you accessible for
easy changing without a lot of fuss.
People in the medical field and emergency responders have for the most part seen it all and the
various applications and scenarios. No doubt a discussion follows after your exit if it was something
noteworthy "that was the first time I saw or experienced this" but professional conduct does
not permit up-front talk - so idle chatter is best - business as usual - so when do you want to
make a follow-up appointment to check the progress of the red bitty rash.
As you and your aunt leave the staff mentioned "don't put the diapers and covers on so tight -
may have something to do blood circulation and what laundry detergent are you using tone it down !

Casual idle talk would be more soothing in my mind than other specifics in front of caregivers !

After getting out of hospital i very rarely went to the doctors . With the spinal damage i was on my back mostly all the time with a spinal brace on . The doctor and district nurse always came out to see me . After dealing with me it ususlly turned out being a gossip session over tea with my aunt and them .
As a youngster i heard about everyones dirtly little secrets lol .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel