BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hiya! I'm Kay.
Photo 
Hiya! I'm Kay - it's lovely to meet you. I'm a long time sissy girl who just loves to be made to be a little pansy. I'm a frilly sissy but at other times I'm a grown up sissy girl. I adore being in pink satin and lace - my dresses are very short and I love to show off my frilly panties. But if I've been very naughty I may even be put into nappies and plastic panties. I live in England and do have a Mistress who keeps me disciplined regularly just as a sissy should be. I'll add a recent picture of me below. Thank you for having me here. xxx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello Kay. Welcome. We are glad to have you join us. And thank you for the very lovely photo.
Hello Kay!  So glad you've joined us...Looking forward to hearing more from you and about you!  You're sissy outfit in the photo is adorable!

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
Hi and welcome Kay, nice to be able to say hello. Sounds like your mistress has things well in hand. I hope you don't have to be to naughty, to have those nappies and plastic panties? Lol. Have fun!
(05-01-2017, 05:44 AM)Lssy Wrote: Hello Kay. Welcome. We are glad to have you join us. And thank you for the very lovely photo.

Hiya Lssy! It's lovely to meet you sweetie. Thank you so much for a wonderful welcome, I'm very happy to b here. I'm not online a lot but will contribute when ever I can. Glad you liked my picture - I'll sort out some more if that's okay.
    Huggies  
      Kay. xxx

(05-01-2017, 09:16 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Hello Kay!  So glad you've joined us...Looking forward to hearing more from you and about you!  You're sissy outfit in the photo is adorable!

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne

Hiya sissyjamieanne! Thank you ever so much honey, that really is kind of you. I'm happy to share about myself and looking forward to joining in on the threads. Such a lovely thing to say about my photo, thank you - that's one of my favourite outfits. So nice to meet you darling.
      Huggies
         Kay. xxx

(05-01-2017, 11:01 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: Hi and welcome Kay, nice to be able to say hello. Sounds like your mistress has things well in hand. I hope you don't have to be to naughty, to have those nappies and plastic panties? Lol. Have fun!

Hiya FrillyBilly! It's lovely to say hello to you too sweetie. Oh yes - Mistress does have things well in hand ... or a paddle (giggles). You're absolutely right, I do love to wear my nappies and plastic panties even if I'm a good girl - even more fun if Mistress makes me wear them tho (not that it takes a lot of forcing! - lol). Thank you very much for such a lovely welcome, it really is wonderful to meet you darling.
    Huggies
      Kay. xxx
Welcome Kay . I hope you will post some of your Flickr picture at some time here . I enjoyed seeing them .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Hi Kay,

I know I've seen your photo elsewhere, but I can't remember (ME doesn't help) but you have a confidence I don't have in going out! :-)

Sam
Adult Baby looking for Nanny/Mummy/Friends

Also suffer from ME/CFS so if I'm slow to post it's because I probably don't have the energy
(05-05-2017, 07:54 PM)Bill Wrote: Welcome Kay . I hope you will post some of your Flickr picture at some time here . I enjoyed seeing them .

Hiya Bill! Thank you very much for the lovely welcome sweetie ... and a big thank you for all the faves on Flickr - as soon as I saw your yahoo i.d. I recognised the name. Definitely happy to share my photos on here too - I'll put some up today in the 21st century sissy thread. Good to see you again honey. 
   Huggies
      Kay. xxx

(05-05-2017, 10:23 PM)baby sam Wrote: Hi Kay,

I know I've seen your photo elsewhere, but I can't remember (ME doesn't help) but you have a confidence I don't have in going out! :-)

Sam

Hiya Sam! So nice to meet you sweetie. My photos are on a several sites including sissykiss, flickr, pinterest, fetlife and I do keep finding them on places I never put them either! - lol. I don't mind tho, I'm happy to share them. I do have my confidence now but it took a long time to build up. For many years I never even left my garden when dressed - Just love being out and about these days tho. Sorry to hear of your condition honey, hope you're doing okay.
   Huggies
    Kay. xxx
Hello again Kay

Thank you for your reply.
I am not on fetlife but maybe I should.
Perhaps then I will get my sissy baby bottom spanked like a suit deserves.
Where in the uk are you ?
Hugs back
Babymatt xx
(04-30-2017, 11:20 PM)Kay Kandyfloss Wrote: Hiya! I'm Kay - it's lovely to meet you. I'm a long time sissy girl who just loves to be made to be a little pansy. I'm a frilly sissy but at other times I'm a grown up sissy girl. I adore being in pink satin and lace - my dresses are very short and I love to show off my frilly panties. But if I've been very naughty I may even be put into nappies and plastic panties. I live in England and do have a Mistress who keeps me disciplined regularly just as a sissy should be. I'll add a recent picture of me below. Thank you for having me here. xxx

Hi Kay

Welcome to the forum.  I hope that you find happiness here.

Great picture!

Love

Lottie