BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest time in nappies
Only 360? You do get a few days off each year, then?  Wink 

Seriously though, I imagine your approach (and continence) will have changed somewhat over such an extended period of time
Wow! What a delightful collection of nappies and baby knickers! And I love your cot - although I don’t imagine it’s too much fun being locked into it and not knowing when you’ll be released.
(02-02-2021, 06:22 PM)Ali Wrote: Wow! What a delightful collection of nappies and baby knickers! And I love your cot - although I don’t imagine it’s too much fun being locked into it and not knowing when you’ll be released.

It was a little troubling at first but very soon the sense of security turned that around. The locks can only be released from the outside but there is a 24hr timer which cuts the power should my wife be prevented from pressing the big green button. The lighting and sound system again can only be controlled  from the outside.  Genuinely it is very relaxing knowing there is nothing I can control even when I may want too.

(02-02-2021, 05:39 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Only 360? You do get a few days off each year, then?  Wink 

Seriously though, I imagine your approach (and continence) will have changed somewhat over such an extended period of time
Hi G G,
Yes, I can use one of my 'day off cards but I'm only given five, hence the 360... To be honest I still need some sort of protection on a day off but a pull-up is a lot easier to live with than full nappies.
My control has always been weak and now its next to zero especially at night. I was fascinated by nappies and plastic from a very early age. We had played with domination and nappiescon a number of occasions and when my issues started to impact my wife suggested we expand our play times and make the best of what could have been a right pain.
Keep safe.
You’re lucky in many ways, Lemut, to have a wife who takes care of you like that. I’m sure it’s embarrassing having her change your nappies for you, and her locking you in your cot, but at least she’s there for you.

Does she allow any of her friends to see you in your babyish predicament? I would imagine it’d be like being an exhibit in a zoo if you were dressed as a baby and locked in your cot and she brought her friends to see you.
(02-02-2021, 10:57 PM)Ali Wrote: You’re lucky in many ways, Lemut, to have a wife who takes care of you like that.  I’m sure it’s embarrassing having her change your nappies for you, and her locking you in your cot, but at least she’s there for you.

Does she allow any of her friends to see you in your babyish predicament? I would imagine it’d be like being an exhibit in a zoo if you were dressed as a baby and locked in your cot and she brought her friends to see you.

Hi, Yes, I'm very lucky and I have a feeling in almost a unique long term relationship. 
To respond your 'dressed' question?  There are a few babyish dresses and feminine item's in my wardrobe whch are used in a petticoating way but my night attire is normally a secure sleep suit.  Our friends have never been involved directly in anyway but many are aware of my incontinence.  My protection is openly laundered and dried every day which they can't fail to see.  Plus there is the size which is certainly  adult size Smile
Yes, there’s no hiding when your terry nappies and plastic panties are hung out to dry - they’re far too big for a baby.

When I was being ‘baby punished’ as a child and teenager one of the many embarrassing things was having my nappies and baby knickers hung out to dry on the line on the garden.
Fortunately my mother wasn’t usually in the habit of flaunting my punishments so the washing line never featured for me but knowing that one of the most effective aspects of the regime was the risk of others finding out, I can well imagine this would have been the worst of all worlds. 

Even if one was wearing them in public, they would at least have direct access to methods of discretion (however futile the efforts might in reality be) but when up on the washing line one would be entirely at the mercy of uncontrollable events.
(02-03-2021, 10:25 PM)Girlygirl Wrote: Fortunately my mother wasn’t usually in the habit of flaunting my punishments so the washing line never featured for me but knowing that one of the most effective aspects of the regime was the risk of others finding out, I can well imagine this would have been the worst of all worlds. 

Even if one was wearing them in public, they would at least have direct access to methods of discretion (however futile the efforts might in reality be) but when up on the washing line one would be entirely at the mercy of uncontrollable events.
Hi GG,
Its not really done as a punishment really, its just practical. Washed nappies need to dry and as I soil between 5-6 every  24hrs they need to dry. Whatever could we do that is cost effective? Its just others unavoidabley seeing them that is a slight issue that I have gotten used too. After all, its pretty obvious what they are used for and by whom.
Keep safe and dry.
Sorry, it was meant in reply to Ali whose nappy regime I understand was much more based around punishment.
(02-04-2021, 06:09 AM)Girlygirl Wrote: Sorry, it was meant in reply to Ali whose nappy regime I understand was much more based around punishment.

No need to say sorry GG.  I just thought I would chip in a quick answer and I'm happy for anyone who gets 'enjoyment' from wearing be it from need or play. Hope you are having a great day.

(02-03-2021, 08:59 PM)Ali Wrote: Yes, there’s no hiding when your terry nappies and plastic panties are hung out to dry - they’re far too big for a baby.

When I was being ‘baby punished’ as a child and teenager one of the many embarrassing things was having my nappies and baby knickers hung out to dry on the line on the garden.

Hi Ali,
Yes it is possible to argue that a flat nappy is a towel but a pair of plastic pants hanging to dry does tend to indicate a certain need.  BTW, we never hang my pants in the open as we find the sun hardens the plastic. They are dried in our laundry room but they are still visible to visitors should they enter the area.