BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest time in nappies
Even worse was having fingers under the leg elastic of my plastic frillies, followed by being pulled over aunties lap and her lifting the back of my dress, and pulling out the back of my knickers and nappy, and putting her nose down there and taking a good long sniff.
And if you were wet or messy their would always be a comment . More for the other peoples benefit and your humiliation .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Oh yes, there was always a comment, whether I was in need of a change or not.
Then came the change . I didn't matter who was there . The vicar and his wife . A neighbour or my cousin and her friends . The changing mat and bag would come out . There would be a pause while fresh panties and waterproofs were decided on . Then the change and exposure .
There was only one thing worse than being seen in nappies and baby knickers by other people and that was having my nappy changed in front of them.

My mother had a strict rule that when I was undergoing 'baby punishment', as she called it, then I'd be treated like a baby in every respect. So if I needed a nappy change it would be carried out without consideration of how humiliating it might be, in front of whoever happened to be present, wherever we were.

I've been changed in front of relatives, Mum's friends, my little sister's friends, even complete strangers in a baby change facility in a shopping centre.
I love wearing a nappy I've had mine on since this morning and not been to toilet yet. I love the mess and feeling. Who else has a fetish for messy napp
Poo is my favorite hobby
(03-23-2017, 09:29 AM)Ali Wrote: There was only one thing worse than being seen in nappies and baby knickers by other people and that was having my nappy changed in front of them.

My mother had a strict rule that when I was undergoing 'baby punishment', as she called it, then I'd be treated like a baby in every respect. So if I needed a nappy change it would be carried out without consideration of how humiliating it might be, in front of whoever happened to be present, wherever we were.

I've been changed in front of relatives, Mum's friends, my little sister's friends, even complete strangers in a baby change facility in a shopping centre.

I hated being changed like that . My aunt changed me once in the Sainsburys changing room along with a woman with her baby and her older daughter . I just lay there with my eyes closed wishing my aunt would stop chatting and get it over with .
It’s when your mother, or aunty, treat your nappy change so matter of factly that it’s so humiliating. Chatting to another lady as she changes her baby’s nappy while you have yours changed too, while a girl watches on, is mortifying.

But there’s nothing you can do, especially if, as I often did, there’s a dummy in your mouth. You just have to lie there, fully exposed, and accept your humiliating fate.
(05-22-2018, 09:31 PM)Ali Wrote: It’s when your mother, or aunty, treat your nappy change so matter of factly that it’s so humiliating. Chatting to another lady as she changes her baby’s nappy while you have yours changed too, while a girl watches on, is mortifying.

But there’s nothing you can do, especially if, as I often did, there’s a dummy in your mouth. You just have to lie there, fully exposed, and accept your humiliating fate.

I didn't have a dummy that time . I wish i had . It would have given me something else to concentrate on .
(06-18-2016, 04:19 PM)Ali Wrote: What's the longest time you've spent (continually, without a break other than for changing and bathing) that you've spent in nappies since you were a baby?

When I was fourteen my mother kept me in nappies and waterproof baby pants for the whole of one half term week as a punishment. At first it was utterly humiliating, especially as the nappies she chose for me were terries, so too thick to fit under any of my trousers. My sister had a pair of towelling shorts that Mummy managed to stretch over my bulky bottom, but the rest of the time I was either left in just nappies and baby knickers with a t-shirt on top, or with a dress on. 

But what was worse was that as the week went on I got more and more used to just wetting or filling my nappy. After a few days I was doing it almost without thinking. It was so bad that when I went back to school Mummy actually made me wear towelling trainer pants, just in case.

Cloth and plastic 24/7/360 and I have been wearing various forms for over 7 years. Night time pack shown along with a few supporting pictures.