BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Longest time in nappies
Almost 11 years continusly . Then only at nights or when needed . 40 odd years in total in nappies at some point in the day .
I wear nappies 24/7 and have done so for 10 years.
(06-22-2016, 03:19 AM)Julie Wilson Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:55 PM)Julie Wilson Wrote:
(06-20-2016, 09:35 PM)Kara Wrote: Wow sounds embarrassing. Had my oldest son (13 years old) in them for about 2 weeks full time during a school break once. I think thats the longest hes been in them non stop. Pretty humiliating but its amazing how well behaved it kept him. But yes towards the end of the 2 weeks he had started to wet himself without even thinking about it. Been thinking about doing the same for the summer once schools out for both the boys but going back to school after could be a problem which is why its still being decided.
What do you think of offering him to wear a dress and panties instead of the diaper as a reward for good behavior? It would be his choice. Then in the fall he could wear his pretty panties under his school clothes every day. But if he misbehaves then it would be back to diapers.
I just learned more about your situation over at Voy. There are a couple things you could do to counter his leakage. One is to put him in a chastity cage. That would eliminate most of the leaking.

The other thing you could do is put him on a testosterone blocker. That would shut down his production of semen.

You might consider putting your younger son on a T-blocker as well. That would forestall the onset of puberty indefinitely.

Good luck!

I've been looking into it. Chastity cages sure are expensive but it would keep his hands out of those diapers if he were to do that. Having him in diapers all summer, i have noticed a lot more leakage when i've been changing him. Not sure about the T Blocker thing but chastity devices (along with continued diapering) sure is an interesting idea for both of them.
Had my 11 and 13 year old boys diapered for most of this summer now. Thats the longest they have been in them now and it has worked out really well
(08-22-2016, 06:22 PM)Kara Wrote: Had my 11 and 13 year old boys diapered for most of this summer now. Thats the longest they have been in them now and it has worked out really well

How did it work out Kara . Did you keep them diapered 24/7 ? . Boys that age can get rather excited during a diaper change  .
It worked out pretty good. Kept them diapered 24/7 (and usually kept them in nothing but diapers) the whole time. Its amazing how diapers make them so well behaved.
(08-23-2016, 03:38 PM)Kara Wrote: It worked out pretty good. Kept them diapered 24/7 (and usually kept them in nothing but diapers) the whole time. Its amazing how diapers make them so well behaved.
How did you handle it when you needed to go out or when you had visitors?  I've always found it difficult to hide full fledged diapers.
When I was put back into nappies as a teenager the rules were that if I was in nappies I was in nappies. It didn't matter who saw me either wearing them or having them changed.

It was terribly humiliating.
I have been wearing every night for a while, but lately my Girlfriend wants me to wear them during the day as well. She doesn't trust me to stay dry with the toilet breaks she grants me but also does it because she thinks I'm much better behaved when I'm diapered. She's right of course...I still don't quite understand how that works though... why such a simple thing can have such an enormous effect on how I feel and behave.
(09-01-2016, 02:24 PM)diaperedByDesign Wrote: I have been wearing every night for a while, but lately my Girlfriend wants me to wear them during the day as well. She doesn't trust me to stay dry with the toilet breaks she grants me but also does it because she thinks I'm much better behaved when I'm diapered. She's right of course...I still don't quite understand how that works though... why such a simple thing can have such an enormous effect on how I feel and behave.
Does your girlfriend change your nappy for you? Does she make you wear anything over your nappy, like plastic baby pants?

If she's doing it to subdue your bad behaviour she may well find that a pair of frilly baby knickers over your nappy work wonders.