Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Epic Sports
Not sure if this source has been posted here before, but they have lots of great prices on lingerie...I'm assuming close-outs.  They have foundation garments, girdles, padded panties, bras, waist cinchers, longline bras, maid uniforms and lots of other items of interest.  I haven't bought anything from them yet, so I can't vouch for their quality or service, but they have caught my eye, and I may well try a small sample order soon...Here's the link...

Type in applicable terms in the search bar at top..."panties" "bra" "girdle" etc....

http://www.epicsports.com/?trk=34301?

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
(04-30-2017, 09:11 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Not sure if this source has been posted here before, but they have lots of great prices on lingerie...I'm assuming close-outs.  They have foundation garments, girdles, padded panties, bras, waist cinchers, longline bras, maid uniforms and lots of other items of interest.  I haven't bought anything from them yet, so I can't vouch for their quality or service, but they have caught my eye, and I may well try a small sample order soon...Here's the link...

Type in applicable terms in the search bar at top..."panties" "bra" "girdle" etc....

http://www.epicsports.com/?trk=34301?

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne

Jammie Anne...

Was just perusing older posts and saw this... thought it was joke when the title page came up, and began to wonder what was going on until i did try using the buzz word "bra" you suggested.   Like the aqua one....

STILL... rather see the day we males fit in something from Victoria's Secret while our Female Masters SMILING VICTORIAS-ly look upon us as we blushingly have to try them on!
Oh yes...they have lots of items for the sissy...that's why I put it up. Try typing in "panty"...they have "booty lifting" panties...very inexpensive...a pair of these under a pair of women's skinny jeans will help give the sissy the feminine curves she knows she wants!
(08-13-2017, 10:26 AM)sissyjamieanne Wrote: Oh yes...they have lots of items for the sissy...that's why I put it up.  Try typing in "panty"...they have "booty lifting" panties...very inexpensive...a pair of these under a pair of women's skinny jeans will help give the sissy the feminine curves she knows she wants!

Thanks again Jamie... just wanted to make sure i only had choice of what to wear while stealing second base.... Big Grin