BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"buddy" list
Just thinking (aka "babbling") out loud, I wonder if the Buddy List should be renamed?  "Buddy" seems kinda manly to me.  Best would be if we could choose our relationships to each other.  I think of most here as my sissy sisters, though there are others I consider my Superior.  It's confusing.  BFF might be another alternative.
(04-29-2017, 05:56 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Just thinking (aka "babbling") out loud, I wonder if the Buddy List should be renamed?  "Buddy" seems kinda manly to me.  Best would be if we could choose our relationships to each other.  I think of most here as my sissy sisters, though there are others I consider my Superior.  It's confusing.  BFF might be another alternative.

good suggestion, Renee, but I'm not sure I can do it. I'll see when I get ready for MOM on Monday.
Stamp out useless scrolling! To reply to posts, click Reply, then Control (or Command) + A, then start typing. Or, to focus on one part of a previous post, delete the unneeded sections, then reply. Add a similar message to your .sig if you like.

Your forum maid,

ModeratorM Cool
Don't I know about programming!  That's why I said I was just thinking out loud.

What would be ideal would be a check list for us in our profiles where we describe ourselves.  For example, I might select sissy and baby girl and then, when what are now buddy requests are formulated, mine would turn into sister or baby sister with my sister sissies, baby daughter with those of us who identifies as Mommies or Daddies, and Maid to Mistresses.  In other words a result determined by our selection of a list of options.  Of course I'd be a blushing secretary for Moderators.