ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first bra
(05-22-2017, 07:20 PM)dlittle6 Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 03:24 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 01:33 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 12:20 AM)Richardto Wrote: Getting your first bra as a petticoated male or sissy is something that many of us remember vividly. With panties, there's basically a male equivalent. Even a dress or skirt isn't far off from kilts or tunics. When it comes to a bra, it is utterly female in that women are the ones who have breasts that need the support a bra provides. Granted, there are situations where a male may have need of a bra, such as genetic conditions or gynecomastia, but these are rare.

So how many of you remember getting your first bra? How old were you? Who bought it for you? When and where did you wear it? What were your thoughts and emotions that you had about it? Tell us your story...

The brassiere is the true symbol of acquiescence to feminine rule.
As stated elsewhere on this thread it is totally alien to the male psyche.
Mistress has a very strict rule, in as much that whenever I put on a new bra or corset with bra cups for the first time, She must fit it and do it up.
The bra is Her piece de resistance, so to speak.
It is impossible to forget I am wearing it. It can be used to humiliate me, e.g. a black bra under a white blouse or a skinny rib polo neck over a very frilly corset.
Mistress also likes to make me sunbathe in a bikini to imprint the garment on my skin.
The first time She dressed me, She made absolutely sure that the fitting of the bra took time and required much stimulation to imprint it's importance in my mind.
Stockings and a garter belt are also very sensual and Mistress uses these in a similar way.
As ever, the female is ultra smart when it comes to tuning our sissy minds to their desires.

Yes... Females have learned so much in the last 50+ years since They first truly began to affirm themselves.

Recall in the early years of "Women's Lib" the BRA was burned to make a symbolic statement of freedom for the Female.  Well a strange thing happened once even a moderately 'level playing field' was established - FEMALES INCREASINGLY HAVE and ARE PROVING THEMSELVES SUPERIOR IN VIRTUALLY EVERY AREAS!  (and don't point to 'physical strength' as an exception - Females are closing even that gap swiftly as evidence that upbringing and selective mating  have greatly caused current male precedence in body muscle tissue.   Clearly, Females are looking for more 'feminine' males and this shall have GREAT influence on future generations.) 

OOPS - i digress (as we Y-chromosome challenged too oft do!) *curtsey*.  So now, one suspects the BRA as a symbol of past feminized control and restrained and subdued status is cleverly more being used to impress upon the weaker male sex the roles inherent and natural to his now more appropriate subordinate roles.  One suspects that from the beginning the male tried to hide the very inferiority he knew was inherent in himself and transferred it wrongly to the Female.  After all, males needed a whole false construct to define Females as inferior. Since now that old rules vanish, the FEMALE FLOURISHES  and the male diminishes, clearly showing himself to be what he had before tried to define Woman...

...and from henceforth the dainty, demure and docile male shall properly wear his bra... and the Female shall never see him dare light fire to his!

A bra is indeed a symbol of feminine control over a sissy male and is the proof that I have been emasculated and ruled by a strong woman - a woman who has conquered and subjugated me, a man.  There is no hiding it as you can do with panties, it is there for all to see if they choose to look close enough.  When her friends see me in it, they understand the power of a woman and that lowly bra has even inspired a few of them to do the same.

Big Grin quote: "When her friends see me in it, they understand the power of a woman and that lowly bra has even inspired a few of them to do the same."

Love how as Females share Their exploration into the authority They are due with one another that They so eagerly acquire the desire to institute it into Their own lives.   The result shall be a future of complete and unyielding victory for the Female.

Tomorrow As Bold Confident Females Band in Dominant NETWORKS Ascending to Power...

timid males shall in NETSTOCKINGS descend in diminished demeanor
Wink    Aren't the darlings so cute and precious!!    Tongue
My mom raised me as a girl. It was forced fem until I asked 9, I'm ok with it, she could continue as she wanted. I started gynecomastia at the age of 13. It was a shock, I did not want it and was really ashamed. But I soon realized, that men liked it very much and I started to think of it as a real breast. My mom helped me to buy my first bras.
More than a few Superior Females have used various subtle ploys to humiliate me in public. One ploy was to have me wear a bra under my male shirt, with the bra visible underneath. It screams sissy. She enjoyed the double takes observers would do or the suppressed giggle by girls.
(04-26-2017, 12:20 AM)Richardto Wrote: So how many of you remember getting your first bra? How old were you? Who bought it for you? When and where did you wear it? What were your thoughts and emotions that you had about it? Tell us your story...

I still have yet to get my first bra and I'm 26 lol, but it's gonna have to be pretty soon, because I've been on hormones for almost 6 months now and my breast buds are getting bigger to the point I'm having trouble hiding them under my shirts, plus my nipples are getting super sore and sensitive now. Mom says I need a sports bra now, so she's probably gonna take me shopping for one soon if I can't figure out the sizing and order some online before she can parade me through the store and demand I try on bras in the changing rooms first to make sure they fit lol. (She's not deliberately trying to humiliate me...at least as far as I can tell lmao. She's just finicky when it comes to shopping for clothes; trying things on in the changing rooms before purchasing is one of her rules lol.)

...Though I suppose I could just hide some sports bras inside a different piece of clothing I could present to the changing room lady lol; like get a shirt or jacket, then hang the sports bras on the hanger inside the shirt or jacket, so it looks totally unsuspecting on the surface. XD

(07-20-2021, 01:59 PM)Fany Wrote: My mom raised me as a girl. It was forced fem until I asked 9, I'm ok with it.

I'm so sorry to hear this; what your mom did was child abuse; you should NOT be okay with it. What she should have done is raised you to be your own person and to think for yourself; deciding for yourself whether to be a girl or a boy. Shame on her for thinking she had any right to brainwash you and humiliate you for her own amusement.  Angry