ande.banner
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your first bra
(04-29-2017, 03:08 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote: My very first bra and many after that were bought for me by my wife. Up until that time I had just been wearing panties and pantyhose as part of bedroom fun but wearing a bra changed everything as it now became more about exploring my feminine side and things really took off from there. While still part of bedroom fun other things were soon added, dresses, skirts and blouses and of course high heels. But it was getting to wear a bra that had the most effect on me, putting on a woman's most intimate item seemed to instantly shed anything masculine about me and introduced wonderfully feminine feelings that I began to crave. My first bra was a Christmas gift, it was somewhere between lavender and purple and had black lace upper cups and was underwired. It came with matching panties and garter belt so this also became my first time wearing stockings. Great post, everyone remembers their first bra whether you are male, female or those inbetween.
My first bra was a training bra at around age 11 or 12 when my cousin and the neighbor girls got theirs.  Mom did it to keep pace with the other girls, but I didn't like it at all since I was newly pantied and feminized, and this was another item of embarrassment for me.  I graduated to a real bra around sixteen.
I just discovered a site, brassièred, that has a spin on brassiere discipline.  The primary focus is more "straight" than we see here.  The goal is control but not (necessarily) feminization.  Still, quite useful, and one thing that made me think of this discussion is buying a man a bra of his very own.,
Quote:Although he may not realise it at the time, a man's first bra marks a very important milestone in his brassière training. It is one thing for him to wear one of his wife's brassières whilst making love, something that might easily be dismissed as mere fooling about during a sexy bedroom game, but quite another thing for him to have a bra of his own, one that has not and will not be worn by anyone else. It is not necessary to emphasize this at the time, however, nor is it beneficial to do so - it is better for him to slowly become accustomed to this new addition to his wardrobe rather than being directly confronted with its significance
(05-11-2017, 10:04 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I just discovered a site, brassièred, that has a spin on brassiere discipline.  The primary focus is more "straight" than we see here.  The goal is control but not (necessarily) feminization.  Still, quite useful, and one thing that made me think of this discussion is buying a man a bra of his very own.,
Quote:Although he may not realise it at the time, a man's first bra marks a very important milestone in his brassière training. It is one thing for him to wear one of his wife's brassières whilst making love, something that might easily be dismissed as mere fooling about during a sexy bedroom game, but quite another thing for him to have a bra of his own, one that has not and will not be worn by anyone else. It is not necessary to emphasize this at the time, however, nor is it beneficial to do so - it is better for him to slowly become accustomed to this new addition to his wardrobe rather than being directly confronted with its significance

My favorite bra came from a female friend who had gained a bit of weight and had given it to my wife, who iin turn gave it to me.  Everytime I wear it, I think about her sexy friend and hope that I look and feel as good wearing it as she did.   Someday, I hope to model it for her.
(05-19-2017, 12:28 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: My favorite bra came from a female friend who had gained a bit of weight and had given it to my wife, who iin turn gave it to me.  Everytime I wear it, I think about her sexy friend and hope that I look and feel as good wearing it as she did.   Someday, I hope to model it for her.

There is nothing better than getting items of clothing where you know the lady that had owned and worn them, and you can wear them in front of her even if she doesn't know. The prettier and sexier she is the more exciting it is. The sort of lady that a little sissy boy could never hope to have any other kind of relationship with. The thought of modelling the clothes in front of her is exquisite, and there isn't anything better for that than a bra, it's so uniquely feminine.
(05-19-2017, 12:35 PM)nicola waring Wrote:
(05-19-2017, 12:28 PM)dlittle6 Wrote: My favorite bra came from a female friend who had gained a bit of weight and had given it to my wife, who iin turn gave it to me.  Everytime I wear it, I think about her sexy friend and hope that I look and feel as good wearing it as she did.   Someday, I hope to model it for her.

There is nothing better than getting items of clothing where you know the lady that had owned and worn them, and you can wear them in front of her even if she doesn't know. The prettier and sexier she is the more exciting it is. The sort of lady that a little sissy boy could never hope to have any other kind of relationship with. The thought of modelling the clothes in front of her is exquisite, and there isn't anything better for that than a bra, it's so uniquely feminine.
It is sad that she hasn't seen me in it, but she did ask Brenda if it fit etc. to which Brenda told her it did and looked very nice too!  She actually told her with her eyes looking and gesturing at me, so I have to think that she may have figured it out.  The bra also came with two sets of matching panties one of which I happened to be wearing at the time and spent a lot of her visit trying to avoid eye contact and blushing at her.   I love wearing them since they are as sexy as she is and I can't stop fantasizing  about her taking them off and ordering me into them.
(05-19-2017, 12:35 PM)nicola waring Wrote: [quote pid='6695' dateline='1495196890']

[/quote]
I'm sorry, Nicola, but I simply disagree. 

First, for many years I was one of those "even if she doesn't know" types.  Oh it was certainly exciting and I made many a sissy sticky mess while wearing others' bras (and other pretty underthings), but I felt it sneaky of me, and it added to my feelings of guilt instead of the feelings of pride I now feel as an honest sissy.

Secondly, even when I finally asked a Lady permission to dress in front of her and in her things, they just didn't fit me.  I want to look and feel my best and put my prettiest, most feminine foot forward.  My goal is not to hide that I am a sissy but hide that I ever thought of myself as a man.  So I want my panties to caress and not bunch, my bra to comfortably emphasize, and all my things to show my pride of being me.
(05-07-2017, 03:23 PM)Maid Jennifer Wrote:
(05-07-2017, 02:40 PM)insearchofme Wrote: My Mistress/Wife gave me my first bra. I had been wearing panties 24/7 and she came home and said three was a panty/bra sale on and she loved the pink panties she brought me so she just had to get me the matching bra. I was a bit taken aback at the time but with her "coaxing" I did try it on and soon began to love wearing bras.

I have always felt that when a woman gives you a bra and especially if it's your first one her intentions are often to get you to experience your feminine side in ways she feels you may be too embarassed to admit to her you'd like to try. That doesn't necessarily mean she intends to fully feminize you but in a way it does mean that she is testing you to find out how far both of you will go with this. I suppose it's kind of like "truth or dare" and for my wife and I this is pretty much how it all began.

Quite Insightful, Jennifer.  Especially like, quote:

Undecided  "but in a way it does mean that she is testing you to find out how far both of you will go with this." Blush

As this is a giant step in a couple choosing a different direction in relationship having myriad of implications for earlier conceived sex roles between Female and male.  It involves many other changes besides individual fantasy or leisurely romantic roleplay such as : power reversal from the male to the Female, individual personal identity, basic assignment of duties within the home (some ultimately in public), even control and allocation of finances and resources --the Female invariably blossoms and ascends, while the male should know and understand his nature, becoming more feminine shall increasingly lead to deference, submissiveness, etc that at times may cause discomfort and perhaps occasional fearfulness and yes, shame dur to previous  ideas on what males believed themselves.  

Now, the first bra a male wears or is made to wear is as has been pointed out IS A BENCHMARK FAR MORE SYMBOLIC OF COMMITMENT (willing or forced) to his dissolution from previous male role and self-image.  And it is also a firm statement to Wife, Fiancé or Womanfiend that he truly has accepted the rejection of previous 'masculinity". 

In a way, beneath all gameplay, a male's wearing a BRA may be a playful yet serious declaration that he and/or his Female Master desire he have  breasts is of more import than those appendages between their legs that 'men' had for so long had kept false pride as their symbol of superiority.

Kind of brings a whole new amusing take to the challenge, if made to a male (especially since now it shall be by  his SIGNIFICANT FEMALE OTHER!),

"Hey, Sweetie... You Really Should  GROW A PAIR !!!

Wink (Don't worry, MISSY... C-Cup will do for a start.)  Tongue
(04-26-2017, 12:20 AM)Richardto Wrote: Getting your first bra as a petticoated male or sissy is something that many of us remember vividly. With panties, there's basically a male equivalent. Even a dress or skirt isn't far off from kilts or tunics. When it comes to a bra, it is utterly female in that women are the ones who have breasts that need the support a bra provides. Granted, there are situations where a male may have need of a bra, such as genetic conditions or gynecomastia, but these are rare.

So how many of you remember getting your first bra? How old were you? Who bought it for you? When and where did you wear it? What were your thoughts and emotions that you had about it? Tell us your story...

The brassiere is the true symbol of acquiescence to feminine rule.
As stated elsewhere on this thread it is totally alien to the male psyche.
Mistress has a very strict rule, in as much that whenever I put on a new bra or corset with bra cups for the first time, She must fit it and do it up.
The bra is Her piece de resistance, so to speak.
It is impossible to forget I am wearing it. It can be used to humiliate me, e.g. a black bra under a white blouse or a skinny rib polo neck over a very frilly corset.
Mistress also likes to make me sunbathe in a bikini to imprint the garment on my skin.
The first time She dressed me, She made absolutely sure that the fitting of the bra took time and required much stimulation to imprint it's importance in my mind.
Stockings and a garter belt are also very sensual and Mistress uses these in a similar way.
As ever, the female is ultra smart when it comes to tuning our sissy minds to their desires.
(05-22-2017, 01:33 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 12:20 AM)Richardto Wrote: Getting your first bra as a petticoated male or sissy is something that many of us remember vividly. With panties, there's basically a male equivalent. Even a dress or skirt isn't far off from kilts or tunics. When it comes to a bra, it is utterly female in that women are the ones who have breasts that need the support a bra provides. Granted, there are situations where a male may have need of a bra, such as genetic conditions or gynecomastia, but these are rare.

So how many of you remember getting your first bra? How old were you? Who bought it for you? When and where did you wear it? What were your thoughts and emotions that you had about it? Tell us your story...

Mistress has a very strict rule, in as much that whenever I put on a new bra or corset with bra cups for the first time, She must fit it and do it up.
It is impossible to forget I am wearing it. It can be used to humiliate me, e.g. a black bra under a white blouse or a skinny rib polo neck over a very frilly corset.
Mistress also likes to make me sunbathe in a bikini to imprint the garment on my skin.
The first time She dressed me, She made absolutely sure that the fitting of the bra took time and required much stimulation to imprint it's importance in my mind.
Stockings and a garter belt are also very sensual and Mistress uses these in a similar way.
As ever, the female is ultra smart when it comes to tuning our sissy minds to their desires.

Yes... Females have learned so much in the last 50+ years since They first truly began to affirm themselves.

Recall in the early years of "Women's Lib" the BRA was burned to make a symbolic statement of freedom for the Female.  Well a strange thing happened once even a moderately 'level playing field' was established - FEMALES INCREASINGLY HAVE and ARE PROVING THEMSELVES SUPERIOR IN VIRTUALLY EVERY AREAS!  (and don't point to 'physical strength' as an exception - Females are closing even that gap swiftly as evidence that upbringing and selective mating  have greatly caused current male precedence in body muscle tissue.   Clearly, Females are looking for more 'feminine' males and this shall have GREAT influence on future generations.) 

OOPS - i digress (as we Y-chromosome challenged too oft do!) *curtsey*.  So now, one suspects the BRA as a symbol of past feminized control and restrained and subdued status is cleverly more being used to impress upon the weaker male sex the roles inherent and natural to his now more appropriate subordinate roles.  One suspects that from the beginning the male tried to hide the very inferiority he knew was inherent in himself and transferred it wrongly to the Female.  After all, males needed a whole false construct to define Females as inferior. Since now that old rules vanish, the FEMALE FLOURISHES  and the male diminishes, clearly showing himself to be what he had before tried to define Woman...

...and from henceforth the dainty, demure and docile male shall properly wear his bra... and the Female shall never see him dare light fire to his!
(05-22-2017, 03:24 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(05-22-2017, 01:33 PM)Sarah Her Slut Wrote:

Yes... Females have learned so much in the last 50+ years since They first truly began to affirm themselves.

Recall in the early years of "Women's Lib" the BRA was burned to make a symbolic statement of freedom for the Female.  Well a strange thing happened once even a moderately 'level playing field' was established - FEMALES INCREASINGLY HAVE and ARE PROVING THEMSELVES SUPERIOR IN VIRTUALLY EVERY AREAS!  (and don't point to 'physical strength' as an exception - Females are closing even that gap swiftly as evidence that upbringing and selective mating  have greatly caused current male precedence in body muscle tissue.   Clearly, Females are looking for more 'feminine' males and this shall have GREAT influence on future generations.) 

OOPS - i digress (as we Y-chromosome challenged too oft do!) *curtsey*.  So now, one suspects the BRA as a symbol of past feminized control and restrained and subdued status is cleverly more being used to impress upon the weaker male sex the roles inherent and natural to his now more appropriate subordinate roles.  One suspects that from the beginning the male tried to hide the very inferiority he knew was inherent in himself and transferred it wrongly to the Female.  After all, males needed a whole false construct to define Females as inferior. Since now that old rules vanish, the FEMALE FLOURISHES  and the male diminishes, clearly showing himself to be what he had before tried to define Woman...

...and from henceforth the dainty, demure and docile male shall properly wear his bra... and the Female shall never see him dare light fire to his!

A bra is indeed a symbol of feminine control over a sissy male and is the proof that I have been emasculated and ruled by a strong woman - a woman who has conquered and subjugated me, a man.  There is no hiding it as you can do with panties, it is there for all to see if they choose to look close enough.  When her friends see me in it, they understand the power of a woman and that lowly bra has even inspired a few of them to do the same.