Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bibs update
today, Saturday 22nd april I went to the market and went direct to baby stall, the young female owner was there, she saw me and first words were "Bibs?"  I said, you haven't got many left now have you? she said no but she was going to the cash n carry later this week to get more, I pulled out a mauve coloured dummy from my pocket  and said / asked. did she have any this colour, she produced a couple in nearly same colour, so I bought two of them, and when I paid I thanked her by calling her "sweetheart", no doubt she will talk amongst her friends when she goes home and say something like " that chap who keeps buying my bibs bought a dummy today with him" 

will be interesting to be a fly on a wall

all in all a good day
(04-22-2017, 12:26 PM)babyian Wrote: today, Saturday 22nd april I went to the market and went direct to baby stall, the young female owner was there, she saw me and first words were "Bibs?"  I said, you haven't got many left now have you? she said no but she was going to the cash n carry later this week to get more, I pulled out a mauve coloured dummy from my pocket  and said / asked. did she have any this colour, she produced a couple in nearly same colour, so I bought two of them, and when I paid I thanked her by calling her "sweetheart", no doubt she will talk amongst her friends when she goes home and say something like " that chap who keeps buying my bibs bought a dummy today with him" 

will be interesting to be a fly on a wall

all in all a good day

I'd have loved to have seen that.  It's nice to experience or see that type of exchange.  Do you wear your bibs or just like to have them?
update,  I haven't been to well lately, but am recovering, I now have a lot of bibs from the market stall, I don't need anymore bibs yet, so need to buy something new from the market baby stall now, the girl there sells changing mats, but they are £6 and the quality is poor compared to Tesco ones, I should go back to see the girl on the baby stall this week, weather permnitting but will have to buy something different, there is a mobility shop opposite where I buy my nappies from, maybe I go buy nappies first then carry them to the baby stall so she can see I have 2 packs of nappies in my size
Perhaps you could wear a nappy and a pair of very crinkly plastic baby knickers when you visit? That way the girls on the baby stall will be in no doubt about your babyish status.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
My wife likes to use the older style, plastic dental bibs. Highly humiliating and yet so useful for avoiding a mess on your uniform when being fed. We have several in all the pastel shades and a few in transparent.
Happiest when locked into a PVC apron...