Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PICK YOUR SISSY POISON
Mom is very angry and upset with you, and this is the last time. You've teased the unpotty trained little girls for the last time. Mom likes having a punishment fit the crime, and humiliation makes it all the better. You are instructed to go to the nursery bedroom, where the kids mom looks after stay. Get 2 cloth diapers, pins, powder, and a pair of plastic panties, then bring it all back to the living room. Not giving it that much thought, you do so. What a shock, when she grabs you, pulls your clothes off, sets you down on a blanket, and prepares you to have 2 diapers pinned on you. She's good, and before you can much protest, you have your diapers and plastic panties on. As she gets you to your feet, with your pleading falling on deaf ears, she tells you, you're not done. She says, now you have 2 choices. 1-You can go back into the nursery, and pick out one of the dresses, frilly socks, shoes, frilly tights, and don't forget a frilly slip. Then, you need to return for a spanking on your butt and dressing.  Or, if you won't do that, number 2 is, the girls pick out what you will wear, get to help dress you, and will accompany you on a trip to the mall. Mom might even let them hold the leash, to the baby harness you'll be wearing. OK, which will you choose? 
If this were you, which one do you choose?
OH MY, I would choose the first choice and pick out a dress and frilly tights and slip etc, and accept my spankings. I could not dare go out to the mall with my two sisters leading me around, it is way to humiliating, I just can't do it.
It would depend how old I was at the time. When I was still a child I would have undoubtedly chosen option one. It would have been just too humiliating to let girls choose my outfit.

But as I got older and started to enjoy dressing I would probably have gone for option 2.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(04-20-2017, 09:03 PM)FrillyBilly Wrote: Mom is very angry and upset with you, and this is the last time. You've teased the unpotty trained little girls for the last time. Mom likes having a punishment fit the crime, and humiliation makes it all the better. You are instructed to go to the nursery bedroom, where the kids mom looks after stay. Get 2 cloth diapers, pins, powder, and a pair of plastic panties, then bring it all back to the living room. Not giving it that much thought, you do so. What a shock, when she grabs you, pulls your clothes off, sets you down on a blanket, and prepares you to have 2 diapers pinned on you. She's good, and before you can much protest, you have your diapers and plastic panties on. As she gets you to your feet, with your pleading falling on deaf ears, she tells you, you're not done. She says, now you have 2 choices. 1-You can go back into the nursery, and pick out one of the dresses, frilly socks, shoes, frilly tights, and don't forget a frilly slip. Then, you need to return for a spanking on your butt and dressing.  Or, if you won't do that, number 2 is, the girls pick out what you will wear, get to help dress you, and will accompany you on a trip to the mall. Mom might even let them hold the leash, to the baby harness you'll be wearing. OK, which will you choose? 
If this were you, which one do you choose?

I would certainly plc the first one

(04-21-2017, 04:11 AM)nancy Wrote: OH MY, I would choose the first choice and  pick out a dress and frilly tights and slip etc, and accept my spankings. I could not dare go out to the mall with my two sisters leading me around, it is way to humiliating, I just can't do it.

So would I love everything frilly
If I had the choice I would probably select #1, but my wife wears the pants in our house and she makes the decisions.  She often dresses me in humiliating outfits and takes me out in public to allow other women to see and share in teasing me.  Over the years on quite a few occasions, my sissy outfit has been chosen by other women or female relatives who know that I am her petticoated husband.