satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
First time erect
I can't remember exactly how old that I was at the time, but I remember that I was playing with my cousin Diane, and my neighbor girls Joy and Michelle when it happened.  We were in Diane's bedroom playing Monopoly when one of the girls reached over to move her playing piece when I went hard as a rock!  I could feel it pressing against my Barbie panties under my skirt and had absolutely no idea what was happening!  I was pretty freaked, and lifted my skirt to see what was going on.  Well, the girls saw too and I showed them hoping that they had some idea.   They, of course, had seen me naked and soft many times and got pretty freaked also seeing this little raging erection poking up at them.   They took turns touching it and pulling on it trying to figure things out.  It didn't take long before I orgasmed and made a small mess on my panties and skirt.  After our initial shock, the girls broke out in laughter.  My Aunt hearing the commotion came in and saw what I had done.  I was sent to clean up while Aunt talked to the girls about what had happened.  When I came back in, she spanked me.  

Anyone have a similar experience?