Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Penis Correlation?
I'm very small - only just over an inch when I'm soft (as I usually am).

When I was a teenager this was really embarrassing. My mother used to punish me by putting me into panties or even nappies. Sometimes she would comment on how small I was as she held out a pair of panties for me to step into, or as she changed my nappy.

I firmly believed I was unusually small and that no-one would therefore be interested in me in that way. It definitely affected me.

Now I wear panties all the time I'm glad to be so small. I can tuck myself between my legs and leave an almost completely smooth front.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(04-26-2017, 12:53 AM)BlushyBen Wrote: I've been told by some of the women I've dated that I'm fairly large (even though I often fantasize about it shrinking) I think that just painting the target around your shots so to speak. Plus Most sissies like the idea of having a small penis so I imagine even average sized folks would see theirs as small.

I've also read that when a sissy's clitty never has erections (for those of us in snug chastity cages) it will shrink by about 3/4", but I'm not sure if that flaccid or erect length.  Mine is still snug after 4 months caged.
I think I'm of average size...but certainly a "grower, not a  shower"...meaning my flaccid clitty is smallish, but when erect it's "adequate"...and I am circumcised.  All that being said, as a domestic sissy, I recognize the my clitty is a "control tool" for use by my Superiors and not for my entertainment and pleasure...and should be tucked well down into my frilly panties and held in place with my pantyhose and girdle (and sometimes a chastity device) while I work hard at my mundane chores!

Respectfully,

sissy jamieanne
I'm less than an inch when soft and love it. Erect? Maybe two inches at the most. Wife thinks it's just fine. She is a habitual fiddler, always has been, and doesn't mind me not getting erect. I have a tongue!! I haven't always been so small. But since my 'feminisation' I've shrunk quite a bit.
I have naturally low testosterone and hi estrogen. (I take estrogen for breast growth). My doctor keeps an eye on my levels and is supportive.

I'm cut.

belinda
(05-10-2017, 10:45 PM)belinda_t Wrote: I'm less than an inch when soft and love it. Erect? Maybe two inches at the most. Wife thinks it's just fine. She is a habitual fiddler, always has been, and doesn't mind me not getting erect. I have a tongue!! I haven't always been so small. But since my 'feminisation' I've shrunk quite a bit.
I have naturally low testosterone and hi estrogen. (I take estrogen for breast growth). My doctor keeps an eye on my levels and is supportive.

I'm cut.

belinda

Welcome belinda, and thank you for your first post!  It seems you're a well trained sissy...clitty reduction and breast increase...what could be better?!?!  Would love to hear more about your feminisation...

sissy jamieanne
Thanks sissy jamieanne. I've been lurking for a long time.

I'm now 'middle aged'. However I've been a confused 'male' for as long as I can remember. I often spent time with my widowed aunt up until she passed away when I was 16. She fussed over me and showed me how to cook, sew, and look after my clothes and body. All things girly. She was the one who made me feel comfortable about not being a 'real' male.

Then hormones kicked in and I did the nasty male things until I was about 25. Then I started to doubt myself. Then we lost our son. That tipped me over the edge. Since then I live as a female as much as I can. (We still have family and friends who would freak out if they knew the truth).

I don't want to be a male. I don't want to be a female. So what's that leave? I just feel comfortable being as girly as possible. I went down the hormone road, (natural), some years back. About 10 if I recall correctly. Doctor is non judgemental. He keeps an eye on me.

My biggest regret is not coming 'out' 100%. But that's not the way the world works.

belinda
Thank you belinda again for sharing you with us! I'm very sorry about the loss of your son...I can't imagine that pain.

You were most fortunate to have such a wonderful Aunt to nurture your non-masculine side...I'm sure she was an amazing woman.

Like yourself, I don't really consider myself to me male or female...biologically I'm male, but I have an inner girl that will NOT be repressed! Thankfully we don't have to fully decide...and although I retain many "male traits", I become more femme all the time...and yes, I'd love to be "out" 100% too, but the "real world" isn't ready for me yet!

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
What an honor to start a topic that drags you into our midst, Belinda!  You  say you're confused?  You'll fit right in here, at least with me.
Hi Belinda,

First and foremost, I am so sorry for the loss of your son. A lot of us here (myself included) are married and dads, as well as being feminine, sissies or girls. I am sure he is with you in spirit every day.

Second, welcome! You refer to having been a lurker. I called it stealth! It took me years to share and participate online.

It's wonderful that your wife likes you as you are. I love my wife and while she knows, and used to participate, no longer. Yet, without saying a word, gradually she has evolved in intimacy where she wants me to be submissive. I love it! Or is it that she loves me so much, she knows this is what makes me happy?

Please continue participating and sharing. This is a wonderful forum and however we consider ourselves, we are all genuinely nice and love interacting with a new member.

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi