Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small Penis Correlation?
I see lots of sissies talking about their tiny sissy clitties, and I see many discussions of small penises.  I wonder how the size of our genitalia relates to our orientation?  How many sissies are well endowed, or even adequately so?

What I'd like to explore in this thread is the answer to two questions:
* What is the size of your sissy clitty?
* What effect has this had for you?
* Bonus question--Are you circumcised?  (Yes, I know this makes three questions when I said two.)

I'll start out by stating I am quite snuggly caged in my Mature Metals Jail Bird, custom length 1.5 inch.  I knew from an early age I was small and also knew to hide my fascination of other men's cocks when in locker rooms.  Don't stare!  I grew up during the sexual revolution and I can't count how many times I've slipped out of a woman at just the wrong time.  Over the years and given my other proclivities (feminine clothing and such) I've learned that I am a sissy, at least until I can afford to get my useless genitalia carved up and made into the female vagina and clitoris I so desire.  (If you want to send me money for SRS, PM me.)

In answer to my not-so-silly bonus question, I am.  I wonder if babies remember the pain subconsciously of having some of their most sensitive flesh removed?  Is there a correlation between both size and circumcision and sissy?  My first memory of pain must have been not diaper rash but, "hey, that feels good holding my thingie, hey, what are you doing with that knife, OWOWOWOwo"!
(04-19-2017, 11:09 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: I see lots of sissies talking about their tiny sissy clitties, and I see many discussions of small penises.  I wonder how the size of our genitalia relates to our orientation?  How many sissies are well endowed, or even adequately so?

What I'd like to explore in this thread is the answer to two questions:
* What is the size of your sissy clitty?
* What effect has this had for you?
* Bonus question--Are you circumcised?  (Yes, I know this makes three questions when I said two.)

I'll start out by stating I am quite snuggly caged in my Mature Metals Jail Bird, custom length 1.5 inch.  I knew from an early age I was small and also knew to hide my fascination of other men's cocks when in locker rooms.  Don't stare!  I grew up during the sexual revolution and I can't count how many times I've slipped out of a woman at just the wrong time.  Over the years and given my other proclivities (feminine clothing and such) I've learned that I am a sissy, at least until I can afford to get my useless genitalia carved up and made into the female vagina and clitoris I so desire.  (If you want to send me money for SRS, PM me.)

In answer to my not-so-silly bonus question, I am.  I wonder if babies remember the pain subconsciously of having some of their most sensitive flesh removed?  Is there a correlation between both size and circumcision and sissy?  My first memory of pain must have been not diaper rash but, "hey, that feels good holding my thingie, hey, what are you doing with that knife, OWOWOWOwo"!
SissyRenee;
I doubt there is a scientific correlation, but the two can't be totally unrelated. Like you, and I suspect many others in this forum, I childhood experiences are similar. I didn't necessarily think of myself as a "sissy" at the time, but those early days in the gym locker room were very revealing. Let's be honest, there were two kinds of boys in the locker room - those who walked around fully nude with their cocks in full view, and those who removed their towel after a shower and slip on their undies all in one motion - covering their pee pees almost before they were exposed. I think you can guess which group I was in. To that end, I can't imagine those boys who became those men with magnificently long and thick cocks, draped over round balls, heavy with sticky sweet cream are sissies today. 
I think we all (for the most part - and perhaps after resisting for while) realize our position in this world, and play to our strengths. 
My mother raised me to enjoy feminine things, and I am grateful that she did. The fact is it came naturally to me. I have always submitted to older authoritative women - and to alpha men for that matter. I wasn't forced - I like it when others make decisions for me - life is less stressful that way. 
As for my clitty, let's just say it is very much at home in the tiniest of panties - and why wouldn't you wear panties if given a choice? 
As for staring at the large cocks in the locker room, some of them in college (and now in middle age), you are not alone Renee. I have been caught looking - some of them are so compelling, you can't help but do a double take. And yes, sometimes I stare. When they are that long & thick, with a perfectly defined mushroom head, what's a sissy supposed to do?
Finally, yes I am circumcised.  Heart
As was pointed out to me by my cousin . If she wants a big hard cock to last all night she gets her girlfriend with strapon to give her one . Sometimes though a girl just wants a lollipop to suck on .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
Mine is quite small when soft, does not take up much room in my panties and is about 5.5 inches when erect, so not large at all.
I would guess that the size of your bits does have a psychological effect to some extent. I suspect most crossdressers who tend to the sissy side are smaller than average.
Heart A secret sissy from the UK. Heart
I was on the smaller side myself until I got well into puberty. Of course, now that I had my testicles removed, things are getting a little smaller as well (not something that bothers me much). There are times that I think maybe I should have had my testicles removed before puberty, having seen pictures of how small guys who do that end up. I'm talking with my doctor about hormone levels quite a bit, and complain about how getting enough testosterone to keep my energy levels up (so I don't fall asleep through the day) puts my libido way too high. I would be good going on estrogen if needed, not to feminize, but to give me the needed hormones for bone health and energy without constantly feeling horny. I wouldn't mind being smaller down there, my wife already tells me she enjoys my oral skills best and doesn't need penetration.

I am circumcised, though it is a bit loose and I have discussed having things tightened up (having bladder control issues means things can stay wet there and it would help with hygiene).
Now this is interesting, if you can believe Wikipedia (the source of all knowledge).  It seems to run counter to what one might expect.

Quote:A study undertaken at Utrecht University found that the majority of homosexual men in the study regarded a large penis as ideal, and having one was linked to self-esteem. One study analysing the self-reported Kinsey data set found that the average penis of a homosexual man was larger than the average penis of their heterosexual counterparts (6.32 inches [16,05 cm] in length amongst gay men versus 5.99" [15,21 cm] in heterosexuals, and 4.95 inches [12,57 cm] circumference amongst gay men versus 4.80" [12,19 cm] in heterosexual men).[