satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bibs
(04-16-2017, 09:13 AM)Ali Wrote: Do they sell any other baby things that might fit you? Dummies, maybe? Or nappy pins?

Do you wear a nappy when you go and buy your bibs from there?

i haven't seen any dummies only changing mats and real baby clothes which wuld be too small , but I might get a changing mat
(04-16-2017, 04:21 PM)babyian Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 09:13 AM)Ali Wrote: Do they sell any other baby things that might fit you? Dummies, maybe? Or nappy pins?

i haven't seen any dummies only changing mats and real baby clothes which wuld be too small , but I might get a changing mat

My aunt used to get some of my baby clothed from a place in a market . They didn't display the big outfits but if you asked they would have them made for you .
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
(04-16-2017, 04:33 PM)Bill Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 04:21 PM)babyian Wrote:

My aunt used to get some of my baby clothed from a place in a market . They didn't display the big outfits but if you asked they would have them made for you .

will be going back to market either Thursday or Saturday this week
(04-16-2017, 11:41 AM)Bill Wrote: I wear bibs all the time . Being disabled and babied lets me get away with a lot of things . My carer took me out and we stopped off for some lunch and without thinking she tied my bib on . A very babyish one and spoon fed me in front of everybody . The waitress even brought my food already cut up into very small pieces and offered the staff toilet if i needed a nappy change .

Heart That was very considerate of them, both the cutting of the food and the offer to your caregiver to use the staff toilet if you needed a change. Bill, are you wheelchair bound or ambulatory at all. Heart
kerri
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(04-18-2017, 09:56 PM)kerri Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 11:41 AM)Bill Wrote: I wear bibs all the time . Being disabled and babied lets me get away with a lot of things . My carer took me out and we stopped off for some lunch and without thinking she tied my bib on . A very babyish one and spoon fed me in front of everybody . The waitress even brought my food already cut up into very small pieces and offered the staff toilet if i needed a nappy change .

Heart That was very considerate of them, both the cutting of the food and the offer to your caregiver to use the staff toilet if you needed a change. Bill, are you wheelchair bound or ambulatory at all. Heart
kerri

Mostly in the wheelchair now . I can stand and walk for a bit but at considerable pain .
(04-16-2017, 11:51 AM)Bill Wrote: I am used to it . It's just when strangers especially women of a certain age see you in nappies and get all maternal . That is humiliating in the extreme . They treat you as if you have the mind of a baby and some will even coo and try baby talk to you . Not even knowing you they will pat you on your nappy to see if you are wet .

Heart I actually would find the maternal women very nice and comforting. I am very grateful that my Wife is very maternal to me. To have a complete stranger pat me on my diapered and plastic pantied bottom (I, too, have to wear nearly 24/7) would be pleasant for me, especially if she asked in a maternal way if i was wet. Heart
best, 
kerri
Angry "Why you naughty little sissy!!! Bring me a fresh diaper and then fetch the paddle!!!"  Angry
(04-18-2017, 10:03 PM)kerri Wrote:
(04-16-2017, 11:51 AM)Bill Wrote: I am used to it . It's just when strangers especially women of a certain age see you in nappies and get all maternal . That is humiliating in the extreme . They treat you as if you have the mind of a baby and some will even coo and try baby talk to you . Not even knowing you they will pat you on your nappy to see if you are wet .

Heart I actually would find the maternal women very nice and comforting. I am very grateful that my Wife is very maternal to me. To have a complete stranger pat me on my diapered and plastic pantied bottom (I, too, have to wear nearly 24/7) would be pleasant for me, especially if she asked in a maternal way if i was wet. Heart
best, 
kerri
I like the maternal . Don't get me wrong . It's just the fact that they do it in public . Usually in very public places . Some have even offered to help change me and seem to get quite pushy as if they are older and have had their own kids / grandkids and know best . when their help is not needed .
Hi, babyian. Would you be kind enough to post the drawing that you use for your "avatar"?
kerri
Just for you, Kerri. xx

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(04-19-2017, 01:49 PM)Ali Wrote: Just for you, Kerri. xx

Thank you, Ali! I am imagining myself in that drawing right now. I am certain that my wee-wee, though very small by any standard, would be tenting (to the extent possible) the exposed crotch of my baby panties as i looked with some apprehension at the two domimant Women in the illustration. Love the frilly petticoats, oversized dummy, and bonnet, as well.
kerri Heart