satban
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Tony's Feminization and Petticoating
I met my online friend, Tony, on the Voy Petticoating forum. His life story will be interesting and inspiring to all in the petticoating community. We agreed I'd edit his accounts for him to approve. So far he's written four segments, three of which are in the April, May and June issues of The Petticoated Discipline Quarterly. The fourth (and it's a doozy!) will appear in the July issue.

Here are links to the sections of his amazing story:

My First Petticoating

My Petticoating - Aunt Deb's Dance

My First Petticoating - Petticoated Puberty

I don't know why Auntie Helga places these stories in the fiction department; it's all true.

Tony has been an accomplished dancer and baseball player, earned an advanced degree and worked in a particularly demanding career. He's president of a local club for high-tech hobbyists.
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
I too started wearing dresses at the age of 11. It was because I had become crippled with RA. My aunt had suggested it to my mom after she saw my struggling to dress me in pants and my shirts. Over that first year I actually learned to enjoy it, by the time I was thirteen It was all I wanted to wear after school. The school would not allow me to wear a dress to school, however after I had began to walk again I even played outside in them. My friends just accepted me as I dressed, a couple of my boy friends even asked me if they could try wearing one of my dresses. It was not unusual for them to be outside paying with me dressed as I was, even their mothers didn't object.
Wow, Melodie, you were way better accepted than most. How long ago was that and where did you live?
Stamp out useless scrolling. Click Reply, then press CNTRL (or Command)  + A, then write your reply.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
(06-17-2016, 09:56 PM)micheleFFS Wrote: Wow, Melodie, you were way better accepted than most. How long ago was that and where did you live?

This was in 1961 when I was just 11 years of age.  At that age there are some biases but most by adults, children have not been fully indoctrimented into the gender biases.   My grandmother told me of times when boys wore dresses just as girls did up until before WW2.
I see. Very interesting. I was born in 1950 also, but when I was 11, gender roles were anything but fluid. I fondly recall some very interesting mutual anatomy lessons with my neighbor Barbara.

Your obedient servant,

micheleFFS  Cool
The three stories you listed are great and I haven't seen a sign of the 4th.  Thanks for sharing things with us.

Truly a wonderful treat!

Thank you,
Debbie
These are excellent stores that showcase the journey a once reluctant sissy goes through until he accepts his true sissy nature.
I love these stories! But i havent been able to re read them as i continue to get an internal server error. Any help?
Thank you for posting my story Michele. I'm happy that all our friends here can see and enjoy. I have lived this life as you know. It is all true. It's funny, how embarrasing it was then, how I dreded the embarrasement, how I would sweat, and lise my breath when Mom took me into the langerie store to buy me a bra, tights ,and a dance thong. But now looking back at it, I wish I could do it again....TonyF....aka ...toni

(08-03-2016, 07:15 PM)Subway Wrote: The three stories you listed are great and I haven't seen a sign of the 4th.  Thanks for sharing things with us.

Truly a wonderful treat!

Thank you,
Debbie

I'm so glad you enjoyed my story, like Michele said it is true. If you have questions or comment contact me, TonyT....toni

(08-07-2016, 12:34 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: These are excellent stores that showcase the journey a once reluctant sissy goes through until he accepts his true sissy nature.

Hello Maam, I'm glad you liked my story, and I thank Michele for posting it for me, I'm no goid with computers. All is true. Looking back on it I would love to go through this again. When I did go through it, I was embarresed, and humiliated all the time. Now I would enjoy it, TonyF.......aka toni

(03-08-2017, 04:23 AM)Cdlover1423 Wrote: I love these stories! But i havent been able to re read them as i continue to get an internal server error. Any help?

I don't know much about computers, I wish I could help you, Michele posted my story for me. But if you have any questions about my petticoating contact me TonyF.......toni
(03-08-2017, 12:38 PM)TonyF Wrote: Thank you for posting my story Michele. I'm happy that all our friends here can see and enjoy. I have lived this life as you know. It is all true. It's funny, how embarrasing it was then, how I dreded the embarrasement, how I would sweat, and lise my breath when Mom took me into the langerie store to buy me a bra, tights ,and a dance thong. But now looking back at it, I wish I could do it again....TonyF....aka ...toni

(08-03-2016, 07:15 PM)Subway Wrote: The three stories you listed are great and I haven't seen a sign of the 4th.  Thanks for sharing things with us.

Truly a wonderful treat!

Thank you,
Debbie

I'm so glad you enjoyed my story, like Michele said it is true. If you have questions or comment contact me, TonyT....toni

(08-07-2016, 12:34 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: These are excellent stores that showcase the journey a once reluctant sissy goes through until he accepts his true sissy nature.

Hello Maam, I'm glad you liked my story, and I thank Michele for posting it for me, I'm no goid with computers. All is true. Looking back on it I would love to go through this again. When I did go through it, I was embarresed, and humiliated all the time. Now I would enjoy it, TonyF.......aka toni

(03-08-2017, 04:23 AM)Cdlover1423 Wrote: I love these stories! But i havent been able to re read them as i continue to get an internal server error. Any help?

I don't know much about computers, I wish I could help you, Michele posted my story for me. But if you have any questions about my petticoating contact me TonyF.......toni

Cdlover1423: The issue is not with you. The PDQ monthly issues are only available for six months after publication. After six months, you have to pay to access them. 

Toni: Hopefully Michele or someone else has your story and can publish each chapter here.