468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminizing Male Behavior day to day, night by night.
[Image: tumblr_m131s6E6ZZ1qi2mnzo1_1280.jpeg]One thing I did that really impacted my sweetie was to have him experience a period.  After on particularly condescending remark and rolling of the eyes when I bemoaned the symptoms of my period I decided to have him share my cycle.   As I was at the end of my current period I told him he was to share my next one if he thought it so easy........
I spent the month preparing him.  Had him research all about pads and tampons and symptoms and what is actually happening in the female body.  Even had him write a report on it and present it to me.  Then I had him choose HIS brands of tampons and pads and of course buy them in preparation for the time of his first period........
I took him shopping in sissy boi mode with obvious bra n panty lines.......  a hint of rouge lip gloss and perfume..  then he was to as a clerk where each of the items were.  I acted as just another shopper in the store.

Once he had tampons and pads and midol and FDS and douche.  I took my keys and defaced the bar code on the tampons.  It worked beautifully as the cashier did the classic over the loudspeaker pricing request on Sport tampons 12 pack regular.  I was nearly laughing out loud and you should have seen how red he was....  The clerk I am certain new what was going on as she put all his purchases in a CLEAR bag to carry out.  Oh and yes I made him pay with the credit card that was in his name........ 
I will be happy to tell you all about his week if you sissies are interested.........

[Image: sissy+tampons.jpg]
Yes Ma'am , please do tell us.

(04-14-2018, 02:19 AM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: Research says that we spend 33% of our lives sleeping.  Therefore all of that time a sissy should be in the frilliest of sleep wear.  My honey has only babydoll nities in the prettiest pastels I can find.  This time is extended by having him get into his babydolls as early in the evening as we can manage and of course he has to perform the same nightly beauty regime as I do.  Using all the same lotions and potions I use.........  while wearing his nitey of course!   If his toe polish needs touching up this is the time for that too.  He has to shower often because boys are stinky and sissies must smell good!  There again he uses my shampoos and soaps.  I do make him get his own razors though.  This constant barrage of training has turned him into the most wonderful spouse a woman could ask for.  So very thoughtful and considerate.  Sweet and clean and smooth and smelling wonderful always!
Here is a an example of proper sissy.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Isp37BByxPqQi_mUdr3D_wHaKD&w=2...25&pid=1.7]
Ma'am are there any preferred places you buy such pretty nighties for you sissy? I'd like to get one as pictured here.
(04-22-2018, 04:43 PM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: [Image: tumblr_m131s6E6ZZ1qi2mnzo1_1280.jpeg]One thing I did that really impacted my sweetie was to have him experience a period.  After on particularly condescending remark and rolling of the eyes when I bemoaned the symptoms of my period I decided to have him share my cycle.   As I was at the end of my current period I told him he was to share my next one if he thought it so easy........
I spent the month preparing him.  Had him research all about pads and tampons and symptoms and what is actually happening in the female body.  Even had him write a report on it and present it to me.  Then I had him choose HIS brands of tampons and pads and of course buy them in preparation for the time of his first period........
I took him shopping in sissy boi mode with obvious bra n panty lines.......  a hint of rouge lip gloss and perfume..  then he was to as a clerk where each of the items were.  I acted as just another shopper in the store.

Once he had tampons and pads and midol and FDS and douche.  I took my keys and defaced the bar code on the tampons.  It worked beautifully as the cashier did the classic over the loudspeaker pricing request on Sport tampons 12 pack regular.  I was nearly laughing out loud and you should have seen how red he was....  The clerk I am certain new what was going on as she put all his purchases in a CLEAR bag to carry out.  Oh and yes I made him pay with the credit card that was in his name........ 
I will be happy to tell you all about his week if you sissies are interested.........

[Image: sissy+tampons.jpg]

Oh PantiedMyhusband... what an amazing empowering and amusing experience that must have been for You and whatever other Females that were  so fortunate as to be involved in Your male girl's training and humiliation.

One might in joking paraphrase say:

You literally destroyed 'her' pathetic male ego through FEMINIZING 'her' sissy SEMI-COLON
--- PERIOD!
Rolleyes

Good for you, I would never speak of such a thing to my lady. Yes please share how it is going with him. I will wear pads or a tampon for a few days while it is her time, just to share with her. I can never do the full week though, I get busy and sidetracked
And so......
I started his week by making him wear a bra to bed with his nitey..... with scratch pads in the cups as one of my first symptoms is sore tender nipples.....
He hated that and did not sleep well..
The I had him wear a very tight long line girdle with his sissy bits tucked to sort of represent the pressure I start feeling..
when I thought it right I put pads and tampons in his briefcase and told him he could get the call anytime.......The morning I woke up with the curse I had a ceremonial first "tamponing"  making him bend over and spread his cheeks as I inserted........
then I had him remove it and put one in on his own so he knew how...........
I had him wear pad and tampon for the first two days with the girdle........ 24/7 just because I could......whenever I wuld change mine I would call him and tell him to change his........
I made him take a picture and show me.......
I kept that routine with the scratchy bra for four full days........then one day without the scratch pads and just pads........
He was very meek and mild throughout and has been EXTREMELY sensitive and respectful of my periods ever since....
I do have him buy all of my supplies since he knows how now..........
Very feminizing and humbling for a sissy to experience. Great training for sissies.
(04-24-2018, 12:44 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: Very feminizing and humbling for a sissy to experience. Great training for sissies.

i also have to mirror my Wife's periods. Yes it is very humbling and feminizing, and is always on your mind as you have to keep a calendar and make sure to have the necessary hygiene supplies. Aside from it amusing Mistress Karen, She also feels it is good training and conditioning for a sissy. i am even subscribed to the Tampax period tracker website so i get monthly email reminders.

@PantiedMyHubby, is Your sissy husband still having a period and following the routine You mentioned, or was that a one time thing to teach him a lesson? Feel free to PM Mistress Karen if You'd like to discuss it more.

sissy steffie
(04-23-2018, 05:45 AM)Sissycindylynn Wrote: Yes Ma'am , please do tell us.

(04-14-2018, 02:19 AM)Pantiedmyhubby Wrote: Research says that we spend 33% of our lives sleeping.  Therefore all of that time a sissy should be in the frilliest of sleep wear.  My honey has only babydoll nities in the prettiest pastels I can find.  This time is extended by having him get into his babydolls as early in the evening as we can manage and of course he has to perform the same nightly beauty regime as I do.  Using all the same lotions and potions I use.........  while wearing his nitey of course!   If his toe polish needs touching up this is the time for that too.  He has to shower often because boys are stinky and sissies must smell good!  There again he uses my shampoos and soaps.  I do make him get his own razors though.  This constant barrage of training has turned him into the most wonderful spouse a woman could ask for.  So very thoughtful and considerate.  Sweet and clean and smooth and smelling wonderful always!
Here is a an example of proper sissy.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Isp37BByxPqQi_mUdr3D_wHaKD&w=2...25&pid=1.7]
Ma'am are there any preferred places you buy such pretty nighties for you sissy? I'd like to get one as pictured here.

For starters try Ebay - SEARCH - Baby Doll Nighty  (pages and pages of stuff to excite you - well maybe you were not supposed to get excited) !