BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Feminizing Male Behavior day to day, night by night.
I am already self-feminized as much as I can be on a day to day basis while living in this world, such as it is.

I move more femininely than I used to, have consciously chosen more feminiine expressions, sit to tinkle, and wish I could live more and more as the sissy girl I was born to be.

I was looking for more ideas on how to become more feminine from others here:

From the women who love us feminiezed and their amazing insights on this - to -
others like me, and how they express more feminized behaviors. Any and all respectful and constructive insights are welcome here.
I am a sissy, I serve Women, renounce my silly attempts at false maleness, and surrender to my sissyhood as who I am best to be.
How about these ideas:

Bending down as if you're wearing a skirt, even if you're not.

Wearing a butt plug at all times, forcing you to squeeze your cheeks together and so take smaller, more girly steps.

Plucking and shaping your eyebrows.

Buying women's magazines and reading them in public.

Wearing hold ups under trousers and pulling them up regularly.

Hope that helps, honey. x
Hiya sissycindylynn...

Like you, I try to go through this world as feminized as I can while in a world that's not quite ready to accept me yet.  Some things I've done to be just a little more femme...

-I shave nose to toes...keeping my body as smooth and feminine as I can
-I use all feminine hygiene product...body wash, shampoo, conditioner, razors, shave gel, deodorant, body lotion...
-I "underdress"...panties at all times...bras most times...and women's socks
-I wear women's jeans exclusively...there are many styles that do not scream "female" and will not be noticed by most...just buy jeans without "bling" on the pockets...and trust me, once you've worn women's jeans you won't want to go back to men's...they are so much more comfy and femme feeling!  I also wear women's shorts in summer (cargo and bermuda style).
-Pay extra attention to your grooming...a lady is always conscientious of her appearance...ensure you're always clean shaved, no unruly/stray eyebrow hairs, no protruding nose or ear hairs...no self-respecting woman would go out without checking for the "little things".
-Practice walking like a lady...nothing over the top or crazy...just shorter steps, erect posture and a slight sway of the hips (hint-observe how women in your age group walk and carry themselves)...

Hope these help...being a little more feminine is always a goal of mine...and I strive to find "little things" to make me that much closer.

Hugs,

sissy jamieanne
Sissycindylynn, I remember reading a letter or TG fiction story about two sisters who had their brother "mentally petticoated" as well as dressing him in Female clothing. It got me thinking about all the ways we can immerse ourselves in Femininity. Above all, thoughts, feelings, what we read, watch and listen to. There is a whole universe open to exploration. Currently I am involved in a self-directed Womens Studies" effort by reading books and other resources typically aimed at Women, frequently from a Feminist perspecteive. These are things that don't require a financial expense only an investment in time and attention. You sound as if you are already well on your way. Good luck and Google what you want to know and explore.
Mental petticoating can be extremely effective. In corresponding for several years with a boy raised as a girl, she noted how she would glow when her mother would tell her, "Good girl!" Or would comment on how she was sitting.

I often sense that telling a boy that "Little girls pee sitting down," and instructing him how to do so pulling his panties down and hiking his slip up is one of the most effective mental feminization techniques.
(04-10-2017, 07:51 PM)Kimmi Wrote: Mental petticoating can be extremely effective.  In corresponding for several years with a boy raised as a girl, she noted how she would glow when her mother would tell her, "Good girl!"  Or would comment on how she was sitting.  

I often sense that telling a boy that "Little girls pee sitting down," and instructing him how to do so pulling his panties down and hiking his slip up is one of the most effective mental feminization techniques.

I agree Kimmi...lowering the panties and sitting to pee is one of the most basic feminizing protocols.  Little girls do indeed sit to tinkle as should all good sissies!
Kimmi is right about "mental petticoating".  I know I've said this many times before, but adding your sissy period to your regime is one element of this.  I keep a calendar for my monthlies and it serves as a reminder of a part of the girly me that is beyond my control.  During my monthlies, things like the need to change my tampon come anywhere and everywhere, not just at home where I can hide.
(04-10-2017, 04:28 PM)GinaV Wrote: Sissycindylynn, I remember reading a letter or TG fiction story about two sisters who had their brother "mentally petticoated" as well as dressing him in Female clothing. It got me thinking about all the ways we can immerse ourselves in Femininity. Above all, thoughts, feelings, what we read, watch and listen to. There is a whole universe open to exploration. Currently I am involved in a self-directed Womens Studies" effort by reading books and other resources typically aimed at Women, frequently from a Feminist perspecteive. These are things that don't require a financial expense only an investment in time and attention. You sound as if you are already well on your way. Good luck and Google what you want to know and explore.

Quite astute assessment Gina... there would be no corset or form-fitting dress a Female could place on a male that would mold, set and seal his femininity than the bonds of well-thought out punishment and reward.   One need only point to the iconic example in Greek mythos of hercules, 'the world's most powerful male' turned into the weakest and meekest feminized handmaiden in the court of Queen Omphale, by alluring him in alternating humiliation and romantic dominance.
(06-25-2017, 11:13 AM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: A few more ideas.

Women carry all there important items around in a handbag, we don't use pockets for wallets/purses etc. While appreciating that you will not carry a Ladies 'handbag around with you, you can use a 'man bag' or even a small backpack. Keep everything in the bag like we do, phones, keys, wallets/purses. You too can then experience the joy of getting to a till in a shop and have the queue behind you sighing as you try to find your purse in your bag, or standing in the rain while you try to find your car keys.

My other suggestion is maybe what you don't want to hear, but bear with me.

Being a girl is expensive.

Try to work out the cost of what you would spend on cosmetics/toiletries/sanitary towels per month.
Then add in the cost of a visit to a nail bar for two manicures and one pedicure a month, plus the cost that a Lady would pay for a haircut/styling every month. Remember to add factor in the cost of a full body waxing every four  to six weeks.Also throw in an extra £/$ 5 per month on average for hair grips etc.
If you don't already wear them add in the cost of buying nylons as well. (if you do already wear them, make sure you throw them out as soon as they are laddered/ripped) 
When you have come up with the monthly total, deduct what you already spend on toiletries/hair cuts etc., then donate the remaining money every month to a charity. I would suggest a charity that deals with domestic abuse or breast cancer.

It will give you a different perspective on being a girl, and yes it is expensive.
Accounting and charity, what a wonderful idea, as is carrying a purse/backpack.  Mine has a special makeup bag, tampon, large pad and a pullup diaper too, along with a spare panty and a pair of nylons.
(06-25-2017, 01:03 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote:
(06-25-2017, 11:13 AM)Yvette-Louise Wrote: A few more ideas.

Women carry all there important items around in a handbag, we don't use pockets for wallets/purses etc. While appreciating that you will not carry a Ladies 'handbag around with you, you can use a 'man bag' or even a small backpack. Keep everything in the bag like we do, phones, keys, wallets/purses. You too can then experience the joy of getting to a till in a shop and have the queue behind you sighing as you try to find your purse in your bag, or standing in the rain while you try to find your car keys.

My other suggestion is maybe what you don't want to hear, but bear with me.

Being a girl is expensive.

Try to work out the cost of what you would spend on cosmetics/toiletries/sanitary towels per month.
Then add in the cost of a visit to a nail bar for two manicures and one pedicure a month, plus the cost that a Lady would pay for a haircut/styling every month. Remember to add factor in the cost of a full body waxing every four  to six weeks.Also throw in an extra £/$ 5 per month on average for hair grips etc.
If you don't already wear them add in the cost of buying nylons as well. (if you do already wear them, make sure you throw them out as soon as they are laddered/ripped) 
When you have come up with the monthly total, deduct what you already spend on toiletries/hair cuts etc., then donate the remaining money every month to a charity. I would suggest a charity that deals with domestic abuse or breast cancer.

It will give you a different perspective on being a girl, and yes it is expensive.
Accounting and charity, what a wonderful idea, as is carrying a purse/backpack.  Mine has a special makeup bag, tampon, large pad and a pullup diaper too, along with a spare panty and a pair of nylons.

Yes, expensive... but if a male girl has a proper purse or handbag she may dutifully carry her Female Master's wallet, keys, etc so HER BUSINESS SUIT doesn't seem all lumpy and unprofessional!!!   It's the least we can do for our
Big Strong Women....

Blush