Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Men should be feminized and do housework
(06-28-2017, 11:17 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 09:02 PM)Kimmi Wrote:
(06-28-2017, 06:53 PM)Joan Grey Wrote: Over the past few years, my wife's arthritis has meant much of the household chores fell to me.  I keep hinting that I need a maid's uniform, but my hints keep falling on deaf ears....

Hi Joan,

By the way, welcome- I see you just joined here!

That is just so cute!

Why don't our wives know a good thing when they see it?

My wife knows what I like but I don't dare breathe a word!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

Joanie and Kimmi...  truly sad your Wives have not heard the love in your offers of submission.  May some day both your ears be filled with Their mouths giving kindly commands...

I second whyguys statement here.  Joan and Kimmi...although your wives have not yet acknowledged your desires to serve them, they are indeed reaping the benefits of your submission.  As submissive sissies, you  work hard and diligently for your Superiors...relieving them of the drudgery and tedium of menial chores...you both know your proper place.  Continue along this path, and hopefully they'll see the benefit of the "sissy maid" husband(ette)!

sissy jamieanne
One of the great benefits which followed from punishing my adulterous husband by making him dress and be treated as a naughty schoolgirl is that both my sister and I are now spared housework. Nancy Edwina does all of the cleaning, laundry, ironing, laborious aspects of food preparation and polishing. Previously I used to do most of this work whilst he went off playing golf, etc.. That will never happen again instead we have lots of free time whilst she has no spare time as she has to do her household chores, school work and serve her ongoing punishments.

I think this should be applied more widely.
(07-07-2017, 06:57 PM)Gemma Wrote: One of the great benefits which followed from punishing my adulterous husband by making him dress and be treated as a naughty schoolgirl is that both my sister and I are now spared housework.  Nancy Edwina does all of the cleaning, laundry, ironing, laborious aspects of food preparation and polishing.  Previously I used to do most of this work whilst he went off playing golf, etc..  That will never happen again instead we have lots of free time whilst she has no spare time as she has to do her household chores, school work and serve her ongoing punishments.

Awesome, more wives need to enforce this kind of lifestyle. Its good that you keep Nancy busy so she has no fear time. She now exist to serve you and your sister. Love the school girl punishment, its obvious Nancy was not properly educated when she was a male.

RF
(07-07-2017, 06:57 PM)Gemma Wrote: One of the great benefits which followed from punishing my adulterous husband by making him dress and be treated as a naughty schoolgirl is that both my sister and I are now spared housework.  Nancy Edwina does all of the cleaning, laundry, ironing, laborious aspects of food preparation and polishing.  Previously I used to do most of this work whilst he went off playing golf, etc..  That will never happen again instead we have lots of free time whilst she has no spare time as she has to do her household chores, school work and serve her ongoing punishments.

Gemma... entered this thread late,

Might You possibly tell us about the act of unfaithfulness of Your previously golf playing, now male girl maid... and how You and Your sister first re-trained him.

1.  did he resist?
2.  did You show his feminized result to the Woman with whom he cheated?
3.  do You expose him publicly or to any other Females at all?
4.  what are some of the most amusing incidents You've had at his expense?
5.  do You and Your Sister have any future goals in store for him he does not know of yet?
Heart
Hi.   I am a 61 year old, single, white male. I hate doing housework and chores, but I do believe that Women are Superior and that Sissies like me should be Feminized and turned into Maids to Serve Women.
Hi Miss Nancy Dee Pansy!

And welcome, as I see you are relatively new here. By all means, please tell more about your own feminization and service as a Maid.

It's good for Sissies to share. Is anyone presently feminizing you? How did you start?

It's a pleasure to meet you!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi

Big Grin More than 'WIDELY'   Tongue .... UNIVERSALLY!!! Wink