Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Men should be feminized and do housework
(05-31-2017, 04:52 PM)Jennica Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 09:05 AM)vickykotex Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 07:22 AM)Mugin Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 03:17 AM)Jennica Wrote:
(05-02-2017, 07:00 PM)Mugin Wrote: Well said, Ms Jennica! Does your husband do all the housework? Will you feminize him?

*curtsy*

Hi Mugin,
Well he was never all that macho to begin with; which is what attracted me to him.  He's always done chores, so over the years hubbie has become somewhat feminine, mainly my doing.  It’s been a gradual change as I’ve realized late that I like things my way.  I may encourage more as it helps behavior around the house.  Oh, thanks for the curtsy.

You are welcome, Ms Jennica. That is great to hear. May I suggest that you continue his feminization and make do all the domestic chores? Housework is for males after all.

*curtsy*
Ms Jennica I so agree with you and Mugin. men should be feminized! I began wearing mothers clothes at a young age, however it was not her that feminized me but my cousin. She taught me every thing about being feminine. At 15 mother began to realise that I was realy more feminine than male and began taking over my training. However this was not with an eye to female dominance but just to bring out my feminine traits.

It wasn't until after social media came out and they found some of my pages on sissification that they decided it should be looked into deeper. After much research they came to the conclusion that being a sissy was much better for me as I was very very effeminate and because of my miniscule male attributes would never be suitable for a woman. So at 20 my real training started. They were in total control and even though I had been living life as a woman since 18, I now knew that the rest of my life would be under the will of strong women. I think I always knew this was my proper place and learned my lessons well.
Several years later mother decided I should be married and found a woman for me. I am now the content sissy wife of my mistress. I was married in mother's weding gown which made me so happy! I am a full time house keeper and maid to mistress, her daughter and of course mother and my cousin are also my mistresses as well as any other woman.

Curtsy
vickykotex

Hi Vickykotex,
So you were married in mom's wedding gown?  Well how cute is that?  I bet you looked lovely and mom was proud, seems she knew what was right for you.   Also, it sounds like a great idea for our next anniversary.   Thanks.

Jennica...

You say Your marriage has evolved continually towards Female Led Relationship, sex-role reversal and feminization of Your male...

1.   have You always felt this was a goal or did the ideas develop over time?
2.   what might be some future goals You should like to acheive
3.   are You desirous of spreading it to others, and if so, HOW?

Thank you... even if You prefer to ignore this inquiry (impertinent... are we silly males not?)
(06-16-2017, 02:25 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 07:22 AM)Mugin Wrote:
(05-23-2017, 03:17 AM)Jennica Wrote: Hi Mugin,
Well he was never all that macho to begin with; which is what attracted me to him.  He's always done chores, so over the years hubbie has become somewhat feminine, mainly my doing.  It’s been a gradual change as I’ve realized late that I like things my way.  I may encourage more as it helps behavior around the house.  Oh, thanks for the curtsy.

You are welcome, Ms Jennica. That is great to hear. May I suggest that you continue his feminization and make do all the domestic chores? Housework is for males after all.

*curtsy*
Ms Jennica I so agree with you and Mugin. men should be feminized! I began wearing mothers clothes at a young age, however it was not her that feminized me but my cousin. She taught me every thing about being feminine. At 15 mother began to realise that I was realy more feminine than male and began taking over my training. However this was not with an eye to female dominance but just to bring out my feminine traits.

It wasn't until after social media came out and they found some of my pages on sissification that they decided it should be looked into deeper. After much research they came to the conclusion that being a sissy was much better for me as I was very very effeminate and because of my miniscule male attributes would never be suitable for a woman. So at 20 my real training started. They were in total control and even though I had been living life as a woman since 18, I now knew that the rest of my life would be under the will of strong women. I think I always knew this was my proper place and learned my lessons well.
Several years later mother decided I should be married and found a woman for me. I am now the content sissy wife of my mistress. I was married in mother's weding gown which made me so happy! I am a full time house keeper and maid to mistress, her daughter and of course mother and my cousin are also my mistresses as well as any other woman.

Curtsy
vickykotex

Hi Vickykotex,
So you were married in mom's wedding gown?  Well how cute is that?  I bet you looked lovely and mom was proud, seems she knew what was right for you.   Also, it sounds like a great idea for our next anniversary.   Thanks.

Jennica...

You say Your marriage has evolved continually towards Female Led Relationship, sex-role reversal and feminization of Your male...

Thank you... even if You prefer to ignore this inquiry  (impertinent... are we silly males not?)
Hi Whyguys? 
That is an interesting name, can you let me know how it came about? 
No, never felt  this was the goal until after we were married several years.  We’ve been married over 10 years. Before that I had been divorced a few years after a very traditional marriage with ex-husband in charge.   I was raised in a very conservative way so just thought that was the way things were even though it never felt right to me.  So eventually things didn’t work out.    When I met my current husband he seemed very sweet and attentive, not at all macho, by the way not feminine either.   As it turns out he was raised by a very firm mother, already knew how to take care of a house and was well groomed for a guy.   When we first married I was just fine with a more equal relationship.  But, over the years I realized that I really do prefer things my way.  At this point my main wish is to have a “housewife” so to speak.   Oddly it is similar to how my mother was to dad.  I’m so intrigued to have learned over the last few years that males can be trained to be this way. 
Jenni
(06-19-2017, 06:26 PM)Jennica Wrote: Hi Whyguys? 
No, never felt  this was the goal until after we were married several years.  We’ve been married over 10 years. Before that I had been divorced a few years after a very traditional marriage with ex-husband in charge.   I was raised in a very conservative way so just thought that was the way things were even though it never felt right to me.  So eventually things didn’t work out.    When I met my current husband he seemed very sweet and attentive, not at all macho, by the way not feminine either.   As it turns out he was raised by a very firm mother, already knew how to take care of a house and was well groomed for a guy.   When we first married I was just fine with a more equal relationship.  But, over the years I realized that I really do prefer things my way.  At this point my main wish is to have a “housewife” so to speak.   Oddly it is similar to how my mother was to dad.  I’m so intrigued to have learned over the last few years that males can be trained to be this way. 
Jenni

Very interesting and intriguing that you would like to have a male housewife. Yes, males can be trained to be housewives. I hope you will over time manage to turn your husband into your housewife. 

*curtsy*
(06-19-2017, 06:26 PM)Jennica Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 02:25 PM)whyguys Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 07:22 AM)Mugin Wrote: You are welcome, Ms Jennica. That is great to hear. May I suggest that you continue his feminization and make do all the domestic chores? Housework is for males after all.

*curtsy*

Curtsy
vickykotex

Hi Vickykotex,

Jennica...

Thank you... even if You prefer to ignore this inquiry  (impertinent... are we silly males not?)
Hi Whyguys? 
Jenni
Ms. Jennica,

When we first married and for around the first few years, I was pretty much in control of the household although she was the more dominant person.  At some point, she decided that I was becoming less and less attentive to her needs and resolved to step up my petticoating (long story, but I was petticoated as a young boy until I went away to college - I was raised by a firm mother also!) she felt that my becoming more fem would help our relationship.  When the skirts went on, she took control and hasn't ever looked back.  My duties are being her maid, doing all housework, cooking, cleaning, errands, grocery shopping and all other traditional female roles.   She is the absolute ruler.   Things had better be in proper shape or else.
(06-19-2017, 06:26 PM)Jennica Wrote:
(06-16-2017, 02:25 PM)whyguys Wrote: Jennica...

Hi Whyguys? 
Jenni

Jennica... Thank You for the explanation.  It's actually refreshing to hear Your story grew out of much less drastic situations than many of us here.  So many of us have roots in more chaotic situations of dealing with feelings counter to the normal dictates of society.  Your and Your husbands relationship sounds to be one of much more gradual development.

As far as 'whyguys'  (small 'w' please...) it just popped into my mind long ago as to the question , "why were guys" considered the sex considered to run or hold sway over the Female - even way back then i suspected we were the weaker, less capable, secondary sex... so i kept it as a statement of questioning we should be in charge of anything... helps keep me mindful of my place.