Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Men should be feminized and do housework
Mikki, I had met him as a male, and he had also seen me dressed femme, so I was no big surprise to him, except for my maid's outfit. That seemed to be a bit much for him. His wife, seems to like a masculine type man, and does not seem to have any interest in sissies. She has never been that interested in me, except to ask my wife, why she would want a sissy. She knows I do all the housework, but even that does not impress her. We have not seen them since that last incident. And I don't think I am interested in seeing them again if she wants to foist me off on her husband. For me having to talk with real men, when I am dressed is just very embarrassing. I never know what to say.
Agree 100% women need to take the bull by the horn and mass feminization of all males is the only solution. Unfortunately this is unpractical with too many women today still holding onto the mistaken ideas that men need to protect and provide for them. For true long term success we need to focus on the future generations. Mothers today need to raise their daughters to be truly empowered, focus on education and taught that males only exist to serve them and they should never allow a men to control or rule over them. Empowered daughters need to see males feminized through petticoating as the only useful males. They need to witness and help in the petticoating of their brothers, cousins and boy class mates. Boys should be taught to be submissive and kept in an ultra feminized state at all times.
(04-11-2017, 05:31 AM)RadicalFeminist Wrote: Agree 100% women need to take the bull by the horn and mass feminization of all males is the only solution. Unfortunately this is unpractical with too many women today still holding onto the mistaken ideas that men need to protect and provide for them. For true long term success we need to focus on the future generations. Mothers today need to raise their daughters to be truly empowered, focus on education and taught that males only exist to serve them and they should never allow a men to control or rule over them. Empowered daughters need to see males feminized through petticoating as the only useful males. They need to witness and help in the petticoating of their brothers, cousins and boy class mates. Boys should be taught to be submissive and kept in an ultra feminized state at all times.

Miss Radical Feminist,

Some may see your views on the sissification/feminization of males as extreme (indeed you refer to yourself as "radical"), but you never advocate abuse or mistreatment of the male...you simply talk of the training of the male to assume his place in the proper hierarchy...as submissive, sissy, servant to his Superiors...women.

I humbly and respectfully thank you for your forward thinking views, Ma'am.  I believe the world would/will be a much better place as you define it.
(04-08-2017, 03:26 PM)LSissyPamela Wrote:
(04-08-2017, 01:39 PM)Ali Wrote: I love doing housework, especially when I'm appropriately dressed - in my maid uniform.

A while ago I was lucky enough to find a lady who needed her housework done and was happy for me to do it as her maid. It suited both of us.

At first I felt quite embarrassed at her seeing me in my little dress, and I knew she could see my frilly white knickers as I stretched up or bent over. And she wasn't quite sure what to make of me wanting to dress that way. But we both got used to it and enjoyed it.

I too enjoy housework Ali, and always think it's important to dress properly for the job at hand - whatever that may be. 
It would certainly be exciting and perhaps a bit embarrassing, when a woman sees me in my maids uniform for the first time. But as you said, I suspect I would quickly settle in, and enjoy myself. If on the other hand, my employer were an alpha male, knowing that my panties were visible at all times (my dress is extremely short) would have me perpetually on edge. Further, realizing my full bottom would be on display for him when I bend over (which I frequently do), I think would make it HARD on both of us.  Heart
There's no doubt it's easier serving as a maid for a woman than a man, at least for me. 

When a woman sees me in my maid's uniform (or any of my more fantasy type outfits) it feels quite nice having her look at my stockinged legs or ask me why my dress is so short. 

But a man tends to feel more embarrassed for me. Even if he's very alpha I think he tends to fear that what's happened to me could happen to him. Often an alpha male will then go over the top to prove how macho he is, and that can be a bit frightening. I don't mind a bit of rough play, but once or twice I've had a spanking or other seeing to that's left me quite breathless.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
I confess that doing housework to me is very therapeutic and relaxing...when I am properly attired in sissy mode, and working hard to make my Mistress' home clean and comfortable for Her while She relaxes...I know I am truly in my proper place.

I've fully become conditioned to believe that housework belongs to males/sissies...so much so that I nearly cringe when I see a woman sweeping, mopping, vacuuming...it just seems wrong...seems to me a male should say..."Excuse me, Ma'am...may I take over while you relax?"!

Humbly,

sissy jamieanne
I agree!
(04-08-2017, 10:06 PM)aprilsue Wrote: I do not mind doing housework; it is something that I have become rather good at (lots of practice makes perfect, my wife tells me).  Most of the time I wear a dress (my wife calls it my housedress), or a skirt and top, and even sometimes capris and a top.  But once in a while she will have me wear my French Maids outfit: black satin dress with a short skirt, and lots of lace trim, matching panties, white short bouffant petticoat, black hose, and high heels.  Then she will have some friends over to see me, and do they ever tease me, lifting my skirts, and making all sorts of comments as I walk around in my high heels.  It is all really in good fun.  They have all seen me in regular women's clothes, but this is something special for them.
A couple of months ago, one of her friends brought along her husband.  Evidently the husband had made some comment about another woman that he thought was cute or something, and his wife was a bit upset with him.  So when she introduced me to him, she told him, that she would not mind if he found me attractive.  And then asked him, if he did not think I was cute and would he want a maid like me around the house.  I am not sure who was more embarrassed: me or him.  I couldn't say anything and just wanted to disappear.  He was stammering and not knowing what to say.  Fortunately my wife intervened and had me go out in the kitchen to get wine for everyone.  That gave me a chance to recover my composure.  I came back into the room and served everyone as a proper maid, but that guy was sure trying to avoid looking at me or having anything to do with me.  And so the afternoon went by and soon everyone left, and I had to do the clean up as usual.

It is interesting to think that she was using you as an example of what he could become should he not learn his lesson and show more respect for his wife and women  in general.  So you served a two fold purpose at that gathering and probably helped to serve as a "cautionary tale" for another wayward male.
(04-19-2017, 03:31 PM)dlittle6, love your projection of the \manly' hubby being so flustered into silence as being offered a dual purpose:1.   that he was not respecting Females2.   that his wife just might turn him into HER DAINTY SUBMISSIVE male MAID Wrote:
  • dlittle6, love your projection of the 'manly' hubby being so flustered into silence as being offered a dual purpose.1.¬† ¬†that he was not respecting Females2.¬†¬† that his wife just might turn him into HER DAINTY SUBMISSIVE¬†male MAID
(04-08-2017, 10:06 PM)aprilsue Wrote: I do not mind doing housework; it is something that I have become rather good at (lots of practice makes perfect, my wife tells me).  Most of the time I wear a dress (my wife calls it my housedress), or a skirt and top, and even sometimes capris and a top.  But once in a while she will have me wear my French Maids outfit: black satin dress with a short skirt, and lots of lace trim, matching panties, white short bouffant petticoat, black hose, and high heels.  Then she will have some friends over to see me, and do they ever tease me, lifting my skirts, and making all sorts of comments as I walk around in my high heels.  It is all really in good fun.  They have all seen me in regular women's clothes, but this is something special for them.
A couple of months ago, one of her friends brought along her husband.  Evidently the husband had made some comment about another woman that he thought was cute or something, and his wife was a bit upset with him.  So when she introduced me to him, she told him, that she would not mind if he found me attractive.  And then asked him, if he did not think I was cute and would he want a maid like me around the house.  I am not sure who was more embarrassed: me or him.  I couldn't say anything and just wanted to disappear.  He was stammering and not knowing what to say.  Fortunately my wife intervened and had me go out in the kitchen to get wine for everyone.  That gave me a chance to recover my composure.  I came back into the room and served everyone as a proper maid, but that guy was sure trying to avoid looking at me or having anything to do with me.  And so the afternoon went by and soon everyone left, and I had to do the clean up as usual.

It is interesting to think that she was using you as an example of what he could become should he not learn his lesson and show more respect for his wife and women  in general.  So you served a two fold purpose at that gathering and probably helped to serve as a "cautionary tale" for another wayward male.

(04-19-2017, 03:31 PM)dlittle6, love your projection of the \manly' hubby being so flustered into silence as being offered a dual purpose:1.   that he was not respecting Females2.   that his wife just might turn him into HER DAINTY SUBMISSIVE male MAID Wrote:
  • dlittle6,¬†love your projection of the 'manly' hubby being so flustered into silence as being offered a dual purpose.1.¬† ¬†that he was not respecting Females2.¬†¬† that his wife just might turn him into HER DAINTY SUBMISSIVE¬†male MAID