Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Men should be feminized and do housework
as more and more woman are taking jobs away from men many of us are forced into becoming maids for
wives and ladies who need maids like me , and as time goes on well see a big shift of males becoming
maids as woman are taking control and taking top jobs from men , and were powerless to stop it happening ,
and it was a woman who took my job off me and today she knows im a house maid and laughs about it .
in uk so many more girls are going to uni versus boys eg about 65% to 35% , so us boys and men will have to
learn to be manicurists, nurses , maids , hairdressers , and near me i see boys doing girls nails its happening , and over the next 20 years woman will take control more and more , and eg anyone caught raping any woman will
be taken to jail by woman and prosecuted and transformed by woman , its all happening , so at least me
being a sissy maid , i know that im here now to serve all woman as they become my superiors . ive recentlly
found employment as a maid to a woman and feel much happier in my new role , how do others think of the future .
(12-17-2017, 02:43 PM)bernice Wrote: as more and more woman are taking jobs away from men many of us are forced into becoming maids for
wives and ladies who need maids  like me , and as time goes on well see a big shift of males becoming
maids as woman are taking control and taking top jobs from men , and were powerless to stop it happening ,
and it was a woman who took my job off me and today she knows im a house maid and laughs about it .
in uk so many more girls are going to uni versus boys   eg about 65% to 35% , so us boys and men will have to
learn to be manicurists, nurses , maids , hairdressers , and near me i see boys doing girls nails its happening , and over the next 20 years woman will take control more and more , and eg anyone caught raping any woman will
be taken to jail by woman and prosecuted and transformed by woman , its all happening , so at least me
being a sissy maid , i know that im  here now to serve all woman as they become my superiors . ive recentlly
found employment as a maid to a woman and feel much happier in my new role , how do others think of the future .

Hello Bernice

Thank you for posting your story. May I ask how did this woman take your job off you? How did she learn that you work now as housemaid? How did you manage to find employment as maid to a lady?

Have a nice day. 
(07-09-2017, 06:09 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:
(07-07-2017, 06:57 PM)Gemma Wrote: One of the great benefits which followed from punishing my adulterous husband by making him dress and be treated as a naughty schoolgirl is that both my sister and I are now spared housework.  Nancy Edwina does all of the cleaning, laundry, ironing, laborious aspects of food preparation and polishing.  Previously I used to do most of this work whilst he went off playing golf, etc..  That will never happen again instead we have lots of free time whilst she has no spare time as she has to do her household chores, school work and serve her ongoing punishments.

I think this should be applied more widely.

Awesome, more wives need to enforce this kind of lifestyle. Its good that you keep Nancy busy so she has no fear time. She now exist to serve you and your sister. Love the school girl punishment, its obvious Nancy was not properly educated when she was a male.

RF
Miss RadicalFeminist, 
Not being properly educated as a male is just being male. Even in college too many of my male classmates ignore the lectures and it's no surprise that males make up the bottom of the class grade wise. I'm student teaching a class on finance and even though males make up only 1/3 of the class, they make up 2/3 of late homework and failed tests. I've spoken to the female teacher and this is pretty  much the norm according to her. There isn't a consensus among female teachers that males lack the discipline for a good education. A sign of what's to come? We can only hope!
Most submissive, 
Slave Jordan