satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play dates .
Has anyone else while being babied or put in nappy/diaper discipline ever had a playdate or been made to go to one ?
Angel A little bit of hanky panky does you good .  Angel
I have had to go on play dates with other sissies, although not in diapers. The other sissy and I will wear either our little girl dresses or maybe romper suits. We have to play with dolls, watch children cartoons, and even kiss, hug, and cuddle with each other, all under the watchful eyes of our wives/Mistresses. A lot of fun and it would probably be very wild if we were in diapers too.
(04-04-2017, 07:18 PM)aprilsue Wrote: I have had to go on play dates with other sissies, although not in diapers. The other sissy and I will wear either our little girl dresses or maybe romper suits. We have to play with dolls, watch children cartoons, and even kiss, hug, and cuddle with each other, all under the watchful eyes of our wives/Mistresses. A lot of fun and it would probably be very wild if we were in diapers too.
The diapers keep your little sissy gushes hidden when kissing and cuddling . Well until mummy changes your diaper and finds you wet and sticky lol .
Part of my introduction to diapers included some virtual play dates with another sissy.  We'd play with our dollies, compare notes on the baby food we had to eat, things like that.  What was really fun was watching TeleTubbies and Sesame Street together.  I think cuddling would have been so nice, but alas, virtual, so we could only cuddle our dollies.
(04-05-2017, 04:13 PM)Sissy Renee Wrote: Part of my introduction to diapers included some virtual play dates with another sissy.  We'd play with our dollies, compare notes on the baby food we had to eat, things like that.  What was really fun was watching TeleTubbies and Sesame Street together.  I think cuddling would have been so nice, but alas, virtual, so we could only cuddle our dollies.
My first one was with two other babies and one little toddler gurl who was to be honest a little bitch . It was so much fun watching her mummy spank her .
As a child my mother had a friend who also used to discipline her son with girls' clothes or baby clothes. Sometimes I'd be taken round to their house and John and I would have to play together as little girls or babies. John's mother used to insist that we give each other a kiss when we met and again when we parted.

It was terribly humiliating having another boy see me in nappies, even if he was wearing them too.
(04-07-2017, 11:29 PM)Ali Wrote: As a child my mother had a friend who also used to discipline her son with girls' clothes or baby clothes. Sometimes I'd be taken round to their house and John and I would have to play together as little girls or babies. John's mother used to insist that we give each other a kiss when we met and again when we parted.

It was terribly humiliating having another boy see me in nappies, even if he was wearing them too.
Knowing the way things would be going must have been twice the humiliation and thrill . Knowing that you would be there to witnes his shame and he yours . But to combine it with knowing you would be expected to kiss another boy in full view of your and his mother . It would have me wetting my nappy just thinking about it .
John was the first boy I ever kissed. What made it even worse was that he was two years younger than me.

I used to dread being taken round there.
I did have play dates growing up, but didn't involve nappies, or force. I enjoyed them. It actually happens much more frequently now as an adult. We are best friends with another couple where the husband is a feminized sissy. Often, when our wives get together and go out, one of us will be dropped off at the others house, so we can have girl time too. Usually there are a few household chores to complete, which we share, after which, we are left with plenty of time to play. We will paint each other's nails, try on clothes, drink some wine - just chat & relax. Looking forward to next time!!
Do you ever kiss your sissy friend, Pamela? Perhaps while your wives watch on?