BON4Micro2
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ladies Magazines
I like to read ladies weekly magazines in public while n male mode, something you don'y see very often. I pretend I am forced to do it (wish I had someone for real to do it) Has anyone been made to read them and carry them across your chest for all to see.
Not something that has much interest to me, I prefer looking through Alexandra's work wear catalogue...
Always in strict uniform
Just to prove I have nothing against with old posts, here's one from 2016. I was quite surprised that I had even commented on it all that time ago.

Perhaps the fans of nostalgia would care to add their views or even resurrect a thread that appeals to them for the benefit of all our members?
Always in strict uniform
I regularly read such magazines but as a form of enjoyment and partially because as a genetic Male presenting as a female, I am sometimes able to get ideas from them.