468x60bon4
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paraded at school
Imagine how all the boys would react at having to wear skirts and panties for school, and tutus and tights for ballet classes, all as a result of the naughtiness of a couple of boys...
[/quote]

At first not happy about it, some would try to resist which would just make it worse for all of them. In my experience helping mothers most brats are followers and natural feminine. Masculinity is very much a facade brats put up to hide from their true sissyselves. Once the so called alpha brats are broken the rest will just submitted. The real issue is all the teasing and tormenting the girls will dish out. Sooner or later the brats will have no choice but to accept it and learn how to keep their skirts from being flipped up by the girls.
[/quote]

If required the so called 'alpha brats' could be made to wear incredibly sissy and babyish panties (bright pink rhumba's spring to mind) whilst the more compliant boys could wear regular little girls panties like Disney Princess, Peppa Pig, My Little Pony etc.... So the girls would obviously know who's wearing the more humiliating panties and so the 'alpha boys' would constantly be surrounded by Girls flipping their up skirts to see their panties, lol, the really naughty boys panties could even be embroidered with things like 'Spank Me if I'm Naughty' or 'I'm a big Sissy Boy' to add to their humiliation until they learn to behave!
(03-24-2018, 02:06 AM)Saz Wrote: Imagine how all the boys would react at having to wear skirts and panties for school, and tutus and tights for ballet classes, all as a result of the naughtiness of a couple of boys...

At first not happy about it, some would try to resist which would just make it worse for all of them. In my experience helping mothers most brats are followers and natural feminine. Masculinity is very much a facade brats put up to hide from their true sissyselves. Once the so called alpha brats are broken the rest will just submitted. The real issue is all the teasing and tormenting the girls will dish out. Sooner or later the brats will have no choice but to accept it and learn how to keep their skirts from being flipped up by the girls.
[/quote]

If required the so called 'alpha brats' could be made to wear incredibly sissy and babyish panties (bright pink rhumba's spring to mind) whilst the more compliant boys could wear regular little girls panties like Disney Princess, Peppa Pig, My Little Pony etc.... So the girls would obviously know who's wearing the more humiliating panties and so the 'alpha boys' would constantly be surrounded by Girls flipping their up skirts to see their panties, lol, the really naughty boys panties could even be embroidered with things like 'Spank Me if I'm Naughty' or 'I'm a big Sissy Boy' to add to their humiliation until they learn to behave!
[/quote]
Exactly, the roles in the school will have changed and the old alpha boys should hold their skirts to prevent the girls from lifting them. The new order begins from childhood, and mothers and school board teachers will be very important in the change.
I was made to wear my sister’s school uniform as a punishment when I was a child. I can tell you for sure that the thought of girls flipping my skirt to reveal my knickers had a really terrifying effect on me.

I can still remember their jeers as I wasn’t careful enough when climbing into the back seat of my mother’s car and let them all see the gym knickers I’d been made to wear.
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(03-30-2017, 11:02 PM)Ali Wrote: The boys had been caught in the girls' changing rooms. As a punishment they'd been made to wear little sissy dresses to school for the rest of the week.

I'd be inclined to raid the lost property box hopefully there would be enough kit to kit each boy out with a gym shirt and knickers these would then be worn with their own white shirts and ties along with mismatched plimsolls, I think a week dressed like that would teach them a valuable lesson
Oh yes! A shirt and gym knickers, with no skirt to hide them under, would certainly teach naughty boys a lesson they wouldn’t forget in a hurry!
Heart Sugar and spice and all things nice Heart
(04-01-2018, 12:53 PM)Doasyourtold Wrote:
(03-30-2017, 11:02 PM)Ali Wrote: The boys had been caught in the girls' changing rooms. As a punishment they'd been made to wear little sissy dresses to school for the rest of the week.

I'd be inclined to raid the lost property box hopefully there would be enough kit to kit each boy out with a gym shirt and knickers these would then be worn with their own white shirts and ties along with mismatched plimsolls, I think a week dressed like that would teach them a valuable lesson
You sound like a very strict Lady, can you imagine how humiliating it would be having to face class mates dressed in gym knickers and shirt (neatly tucked into those knickers) and odd plimsolls out of the lost property box, yes strict but a fair punishment I think.
(04-08-2018, 02:04 AM)Henpecked Wrote:
(04-01-2018, 12:53 PM)Doasyourtold Wrote:

You sound like a very strict Lady, can you imagine how humiliating it would be having to face class mates dressed in gym knickers and shirt (neatly tucked into those knickers) and odd plimsolls out of the lost property box, yes strict but a fair punishment I think.
I still prefer that you wear them with a short skirt. It gives them a certain feeling of security, they perceive that their panties are hidden from view, but that can change at any time, LOL
(03-31-2017, 06:24 PM)RadicalFeminist Wrote:

Love it, thou I think the punishment should be for the rest of the year.

Oh Mz CHRIS.... You KNOW eventually it should turn from 'punishment' to PROPER EVERYDAY CUSTOM!
gym knickers and shirt and odd plimsolls out of the lost property box

I wonder how many girls have left their very personal belongings to contribute to this property box to facilitate the humiliation ?
Leave no SISSY gurl without adequate feminine intimate clothing for the Paraded Event !
The boys will have no choice. The girls will be the new bosses, keeping the previous alpha males under control. Your life in skirts will have begun, and you must learn to move with them. No more sitting with open legs, jumping, running, crouching without any care... etc. and learn to control their skirts on windy days, and to keep the girls from seeing their new panties (which they will not get)