satban
Poll: Which punishment would be most himiliating?
Maid
Sissy baby girl
Spanked little girl
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Punished by Auntie
No she didn't but when she discussed any punishment with Mom she told her she believes in over the knee spanking with trousers down and panties down . She then giggled and said oh sorry he doesn't wear panties does he I was sitting there in the kitchen with my cousin and blushing terribly.Cousin was loving it
Little girls can be terribly cruel when it comes to boys being punished, can't they?

Did your cousin witness you having your trousers and underpants pulled down for a spanking across your aunty's lap?
Cousin asked to go get paddle while aunt went into kitchen to tidy up Aunt said you have an appt with me in 1 hr over my knee cousin Ann was giggling and whispered in my war as she wento to get paddle I hope I get to watch and you know she spanks bare bottoms don't you.Then she said I'll bet you'll cry and do the spankydance so I can see your willy.I blushed beet red and she said yeh same color as your bottom will be She reminded me Aunt believes in corner time after with underpants down

(03-28-2017, 07:32 PM)Ali Wrote: You're being punished by your Auntie. Which would be worse - forced to be her little sissy maid for the weekend? Or having her put you back into nappies and baby clothes and her making you her little baby girl? Or If she dressed you as a little girl and then put you across her knee for a spanking on your frilly knickers?

Definitely 3 rd one Having girl cousin watching me in skirt and panties would be humuliation big time
We My aunt did spank me and she did let my cousin watch She turned me over her knee and paddled me good.My cousin was loving it After I was put in corner with pants down while they had a snack and discussed discipline. She did say if I didn't shape up she might put me in a skirt and panties next time. My cousin. Piped up and said she had a skirt she would loan Aunt .Tjen she said well have to get her some cute panties . I was mortified
Sounds heavenly delicious Ralphie,bet you will never erase that from your memories
Susan, my aunt had her craftshop ladyfriend make a otk paddle with my name on it and gave it to Mom .She told her it would look nice hanging up in kitchen or family room. I was shocked and embarrassed and said everyone will see it .They both giggled and said we know that ,it won’t hurt ? our lady friends finding out that a still spanked teen lives here.
(03-28-2017, 07:32 PM)Ali Wrote: You're being punished by your Auntie. Which would be worse - forced to be her little sissy maid for the weekend? Or having her put you back into nappies and baby clothes and her making you her little baby girl? Or If she dressed you as a little girl and then put you across her knee for a spanking on your frilly knickers?

An excellent question. Any scenario would be humiliating, but for me the most humiliating would be number three, dressed as a little girl with blonde ringlets and hair ribbons, a short and pretty frock that exposes the ultra-frilly knickers I am wearing, bare hairless legs finishing with frilly anklets and shiny black mart-janes and being made to play with soft toys and dolls and going over mommy's knee with my knickers pulled down for a little girl spanking! Oh, the humiliation!

Lottie
(04-11-2019, 03:54 PM)Lottie Wrote:

An excellent question. Any scenario would be humiliating, but for me the most humiliating would be number three, dressed as a little girl with blonde ringlets and hair ribbons, a short and pretty frock that exposes the ultra-frilly knickers I am wearing, bare hairless legs finishing with frilly anklets and shiny black mart-janes and being made to play with soft toys and dolls and going over mommy's knee with my knickers pulled down for a little girl spanking! Oh, the humiliation!

Lottie
Sissy maid for the weekend is obviously the least worst option.  I could just about cope with being dressed as a little girl and being spanked in my frilly knickers. For me, the most humiliating situation would be as a baby back in nappies and presumably having to use them, and then being changed by Auntie
I put down Spanked Little Girl, although my Daddy doesn't sissy me, he does keep me in like Little Lord Fauntleroy sissy clothes sometime, especially after a spanking, I can end up with very thick nappies, plastic pants, onesie and bib shorts. They just cover my nappies and have elastic around the legs and some in the waist and strap over the back to button up where I can't reach.

So if a friend of Daddy's that is an Auntie came over, I think I'd sorta prefer that than being a maid...
Definitely number two for me. So embarrassing. And the awful building dread as you wait for the humiliation of your cousin coming home and seeing you.