satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beauty salon

I will always remember the first day that we went to the beauty salon of my friend Patti. His face was all a poem between illusion and shame.
A beauty salon visit would have been intensely embarrassing and why did I crave that so much?

I first asked for curlers when I was five years old, and after that it was finding alone time with my mom's box of curlers and setting lotion.

There I was, a boy who so badly wanted to be permed at the salon as a girl and emerge with softly permed curls as I am introduced to life as a little girl.

Did I want that for real or only in my petticoated dreams?
I love that second pic especially.

The boy has been dressed in panties, bra, suspenders and stockings, and yet seems astonished by his girly appearance!
cartoon pics can be made to portray any sceneario as desired. Real life is a very different scene. I starting dressing as a girl at home when about 7 years old. Loved every minute of it and a year or so later I asked mu mother to have my hair curled. at first, very lukewarm to the idea but as winter dragged one day made the statement "if you want your hair curled at my saloon, you will have to be properly dressed for the occasion" First step was to go out in public dressed as a girl. If that be ok, then ok, but after school is out. During the spring I started to wear dresses and skirts in public and that was great with me. When school was out, I finally got my hair curled and styled like a girl of 8. The experience was quite the opposite of the cartoon pics. The thrill of sitting in the chair in a fancy dress getting rollers put in my hair and the rest of the procedure is one that I will never forget. I had curly hair all summer and nobody suspected that I was not a girl.
Pontiacgeh: That's great that your mother was so supportive. Was your father around? Were you able to continue to dress as a girl as you grew up?

That thrill you experienced is one I wished for throughout my childhood.
my dad was around but he was completely subserviant to my mom. His opinion did not matter. Yes I continued the dress throughout my school days.
(03-29-2017, 01:50 AM)pontiacgeh Wrote: my dad was around but he was completely subserviant to my mom. His opinion did not matter.  Yes I continued the dress throughout my school days.

Your mother truly is a wonderful person. Has been able to educate you perfectly, I hope you follow his rules and do not become a horrible male.
Taking Kyle to the salon is one of my favorite things. Most of the time it's not really all that dramatic, just him getting his hair trimmed, though I have had our stylist do some pretty feminine cuts on him. And yes, I always give the instructions  Wink But a few years after we met, I had him cut in the most adorable chin-length bob, super straight edge defined. It look amazing on him. And a few years ago when I had him grow it to mid back, I had it cut in some pretty serious layers with a v-cut back. Oh, that cut was definitely not something you see on a boy. And he always gets some styling after. At the least he'll get a little round-brush blowout sort of styling, but it's not unusual for the curling iron to get involved, and there have been a few times when we were the only appointment that he's gotten a lot more.   

Right now I've been a bit slack about Kyle's hair. I haven't really been making him really keep up his hair like I want. But that's about to change. We had a little discussion about his hair a couple of weeks ago. He knows that he's going to be growing it out longer--I'm thinking mid-back again, or maybe more--that he'll be gradually getting more feminine cuts as his hair grows into the style I want, and that he's going to start getting colored because he has some grey showing up. We'll probably just go with some natural cover-up at first, but I want him to get used to it so that I can start doing some fun things with it. Highlights, balayage, maybe even make him a blonde someday, lol.
Sara, I am sure that Kyle (and Heather) love the attention you give to styling his hair and giving it a feminine look. That's something I always craved with a girlfriend and only experienced on a very limited basis with my wife, who ultimately preferred for me not to be girly. I hope Heather emerges as feminine as you wish for.
(03-29-2017, 01:20 AM)pontiacgeh Wrote: cartoon pics can be made to portray any sceneario as desired.  Real life is a very different scene.  I starting dressing as a girl at home when about 7 years old.  Loved every minute of it and a year or so later I asked mu mother to have my hair curled.  at first, very lukewarm to the idea but as winter dragged one day made the statement "if you want your hair curled at my saloon, you will have to be properly dressed for the occasion"  First step was to go out in public dressed as a girl.  If that be ok, then ok, but after school is out.  During the spring I started to wear dresses and skirts in public and that was great with me.  When school was out, I finally got my hair curled and styled like a girl of 8.  The experience was quite the opposite of the cartoon pics.  The thrill of sitting in the chair in a fancy dress getting rollers put in my hair and the rest of the procedure is one that I will never forget.  I had curly hair all summer and nobody suspected that I was not a girl.

What an awesome recount of spending time in a salon. Did you mother and your go to the salon often?

(03-31-2017, 02:53 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: Taking Kyle to the salon is one of my favorite things. Most of the time it's not really all that dramatic, just him getting his hair trimmed, though I have had our stylist do some pretty feminine cuts on him. And yes, I always give the instructions  Wink But a few years after we met, I had him cut in the most adorable chin-length bob, super straight edge defined. It look amazing on him. And a few years ago when I had him grow it to mid back, I had it cut in some pretty serious layers with a v-cut back. Oh, that cut was definitely not something you see on a boy. And he always gets some styling after. At the least he'll get a little round-brush blowout sort of styling, but it's not unusual for the curling iron to get involved, and there have been a few times when we were the only appointment that he's gotten a lot more.   

Right now I've been a bit slack about Kyle's hair. I haven't really been making him really keep up his hair like I want. But that's about to change. We had a little discussion about his hair a couple of weeks ago. He knows that he's going to be growing it out longer--I'm thinking mid-back again, or maybe more--that he'll be gradually getting more feminine cuts as his hair grows into the style I want, and that he's going to start getting colored because he has some grey showing up. We'll probably just go with some natural cover-up at first, but I want him to get used to it so that I can start doing some fun things with it. Highlights, balayage, maybe even make him a blonde someday, lol.

Awesome, sounds like Kyle will be visiting the salon often. Can't wait to here updates as his hair grows out and becomes more feminine.

Save