satban
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beauty salon
Beauty Salon, what a great topic for everyone to learn how to do things properly. From arched eyebrows, hair styles and makeup techniques the list is endless and constantly changing with fashion trends. And lets not forget about having nice nails. I've had mine very close to being noticeably feminine in length and would have liked them a little longer but as always my Wife was careful not to let our lifestyle out in public too much in male mode. The solution was simple, we bought press-on glamour nails but they were much longer than either of us cared for so she filed them down to a more reasonable length while still being very feminine.
I have such fond memories of the beauty salon growing up. My mother's favorite hairdresser started her own salon in her home, with two complete "stations" - sinks, chairs, & old fashioned dryers. I would go with my mother and act as an assistant to the hairdresser, handing her brushes, scissors, curlers and such, as well as sweep around the stations. She would have me wear the same type of cape she draped over her customers so I wouldn't dirty my clothes, and when I was wearing shorts, it appeared I was wearing a flowing dress. Eventually she bought a child sized cape, as the adult capes were a bit long on me. Unlike the adult capes that were some sort of black, silver & gold swirly pattern, my new cape was pink and white striped (like a candy stripers uniform). It was much shorter and the bottom of my shorts would show. My mother told me to take off my shorts as they looked silly that way. The cape was just long enough to cover my bottom, but raising my arms or bending at all would expose my white panties. I liked the way I looked in the mirror.
Eventually my mother bought me my first pair of pink panties, explaining that I should wear them on salon days, because they matched the pink in my cape, and the outfit would look better if they happened to "peek out" from time to time. So that became the routine. On salon days I would wear pink panties under my shorts, and change into my cape when I arrived at the hairdressers house. Sometimes I would work, and sometimes I would have my hair washed, and I would sit under a dryer.
It was a fabulously fun time.
Oh Pamela, what fun! My first curlers were when I was five- I insisted! I so wanted to be in curlers like the other girls, and yes, I wanted a perm as well. I was enamored by home perm ads on TV and in magazines.

I wasn't in curlers again until I was a teenager and was home alone some weekend evenings when my parents and younger brother were out. Boy by day playing baseball, and girl by night in her slip setting her (very short) hair!

In petticoats and permed curls
Miss Kimmi
(03-31-2017, 02:53 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: Taking Kyle to the salon is one of my favorite things. Most of the time it's not really all that dramatic, just him getting his hair trimmed, though I have had our stylist do some pretty feminine cuts on him. And yes, I always give the instructions  Wink But a few years after we met, I had him cut in the most adorable chin-length bob, super straight edge defined. It look amazing on him. And a few years ago when I had him grow it to mid back, I had it cut in some pretty serious layers with a v-cut back. Oh, that cut was definitely not something you see on a boy. And he always gets some styling after. At the least he'll get a little round-brush blowout sort of styling, but it's not unusual for the curling iron to get involved, and there have been a few times when we were the only appointment that he's gotten a lot more.   

Right now I've been a bit slack about Kyle's hair. I haven't really been making him really keep up his hair like I want. But that's about to change. We had a little discussion about his hair a couple of weeks ago. He knows that he's going to be growing it out longer--I'm thinking mid-back again, or maybe more--that he'll be gradually getting more feminine cuts as his hair grows into the style I want, and that he's going to start getting colored because he has some grey showing up. We'll probably just go with some natural cover-up at first, but I want him to get used to it so that I can start doing some fun things with it. Highlights, balayage, maybe even make him a blonde someday, lol.

Hi Sara!   What you are doing with Kyle, Heather is just delightful.  I bet he would look fantastic as a blond!   So Thankful that women like you are encouraging male femininity!   You are awesome! 

Thank You!!!
Feminine men make the best spouses for independent women. Feminized  Male wives for Empowered women is the future!
Hi Sara: What a wonderful post, thanks for sharing.

If you have a good relationship with your stylist, and the salon isn't all that busy, have you considered having him wear a bra and pantyhose under his street clothes, and some light makeup, while he is having his hair done?

The hairdresser will notice and perhaps you two can share a chuckle.

Keep up your amazing good work!

(03-31-2017, 02:53 PM)Sara In Charge Wrote: Taking Kyle to the salon is one of my favorite things. Most of the time it's not really all that dramatic, just him getting his hair trimmed, though I have had our stylist do some pretty feminine cuts on him. And yes, I always give the instructions  Wink But a few years after we met, I had him cut in the most adorable chin-length bob, super straight edge defined. It look amazing on him. And a few years ago when I had him grow it to mid back, I had it cut in some pretty serious layers with a v-cut back. Oh, that cut was definitely not something you see on a boy. And he always gets some styling after. At the least he'll get a little round-brush blowout sort of styling, but it's not unusual for the curling iron to get involved, and there have been a few times when we were the only appointment that he's gotten a lot more.   

Right now I've been a bit slack about Kyle's hair. I haven't really been making him really keep up his hair like I want. But that's about to change. We had a little discussion about his hair a couple of weeks ago. He knows that he's going to be growing it out longer--I'm thinking mid-back again, or maybe more--that he'll be gradually getting more feminine cuts as his hair grows into the style I want, and that he's going to start getting colored because he has some grey showing up. We'll probably just go with some natural cover-up at first, but I want him to get used to it so that I can start doing some fun things with it. Highlights, balayage, maybe even make him a blonde someday, lol.
I was having trouble with dry crusty feet, and calluses. My superior/wife sent me to her salon to start having monthly mani/pedis to get my feet back in shape. I was told to do as I was told. My monthly visits now include a mani/pedi with shaping and polish, eyebrow waxing and tint with brow gel, foundation makeup including blush and a tinted lip balm. This last visit the makeup was air brushed on. I've gone bald over the years so the make up also included the top of my head.

My body hair including arms and legs were removed a long time ago. I am to maintain a virtually hairless body. More insult to injury, I am diapered with plastic panties 24/7 which includes all doctors visits and exams without exception.

2 weeks from now it has been decided that since my nails are growing at a faster rate due to the wonderful care I have been getting, my nails need to be reshaped and polished every 2 weeks instead of monthly. Unlike many others here on this site I am made to wear boy clothes but with a bra (also worn 24/7) to the salon. I  change to my sissy clothes once home. I am also to leave a generous tip. My stylist loves making my next appointment every visit!

My bras are all fitted at a bra salon with the cups altered to my size. When they are being pinned at the fitting, I sometimes get stuck by a pin. Breast forms are worn in my bra at the will of my superior.

Quick note: I have been diagnosed by a urologist for moderate urinary incontinence. I also am seen by an endocrinologist and have early stage gynecomastia.  Everyday I thank my wife for her caring that I should wear bras and diapers.

LoriAnne
(04-01-2017, 08:58 AM)SissyPamela Wrote: I have such fond memories of the beauty salon growing up. My mother's favorite hairdresser started her own salon in her home, with two complete "stations" - sinks, chairs, & old fashioned dryers. I would go with my mother and act as an assistant to the hairdresser, handing her brushes, scissors, curlers and such, as well as sweep around the stations. She would have me wear the same type of cape she draped over her customers so I wouldn't dirty my clothes, and when I was wearing shorts, it appeared I was wearing a flowing dress. Eventually she bought a child sized cape, as the adult capes were a bit long on me. Unlike the adult capes that were some sort of black, silver & gold swirly pattern, my new cape was pink and white striped (like a candy stripers uniform). It was much shorter and the bottom of my shorts would show. My mother told me to take off my shorts as they looked silly that way. The cape was just long enough to cover my bottom, but raising my arms or bending at all would expose my white panties. I liked the way I looked in the mirror.
Eventually my mother bought me my first pair of pink panties, explaining that I should wear them on salon days, because they matched the pink in my cape, and the outfit would look better if they happened to "peek out" from time to time. So that became the routine. On salon days I would wear pink panties under my shorts, and change into my cape when I arrived at the hairdressers house. Sometimes I would work, and sometimes I would have my hair washed, and I would sit under a dryer.
It was a fabulously fun time.

what a wonderful experience. Your Mother was very thoughtful and creative to have you wear the pink cape, and matching pink panties. how lovely. 
how often did you go to salon and did you get any other services done other than washing your hair and sitting under dryer?